Web Analytics
Auto Pick - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Auto Pick

Started by kramligz, April 07, 2014, 04:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

In all do respect to all, autopickup is the most lame feature ever made. For high rated servers, it is "understandable", but thats not the case with Tara.

However reasons its disabled, except mentioned above , are:
- bugland , people stealing other partys
- believe it or not it generates inflation
- ranged pickup -.-

I hope you can understand.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Zibo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 08, 2014, 11:11:14 AM
In all do respect to all, autopickup is the most lame feature ever made. For high rated servers, it is "understandable", but thats not the case with Tara.

I'm very happy to hear that, since that's almost like a quote of myself. :D

kramligz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 08, 2014, 11:11:14 AM
In all do respect to all, autopickup is the most lame feature ever made.

Okay Track, It's all clear me now. You have a point. I'm rather choose to broke my keyboard than other party stealing my drops. :D

Boyakasha9

Quote from: kramligz on April 10, 2014, 01:28:54 AM
Okay Track, It's all clear me now. You have a point. I'm rather choose to broke my keyboard than other party stealing my drops. :D
Brake your keyboard? You do realize you can hold the button down and it will keep picking up items right?

kramligz

Quote from: Boyakasha9 on April 11, 2014, 07:34:30 AM
Brake your keyboard? You do realize you can hold the button down and it will keep picking up items right?

And who are you? another guy making an account for what? I hope you are a new comer not the player with alt account. ok! I will entertain your question. Yeah! I do realized that. I'm really pissed off when I saw the message "You cannot pick up this time please wait". Clear now?

pmkaboo

Quote from: kramligz on April 11, 2014, 07:46:02 AMI'm really pissed off when I saw the message "You cannot pick up this time please wait". Clear now?
that bug was fixed few days after server opening...