Online players - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Online players

Started by jahovsky, April 22, 2014, 04:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: N!k on April 23, 2014, 01:58:16 PM
Old school dn feachers are good and ofc welcomed but still there are few things on what our administration should think.
As for me they are:
- restarts w/o annousment (restart on one min). It remind me times of oe weapons if you und. what i mean.
- sux siege time.
And when we did that? (Not counting when server crashes ;rare)
We always tend to announce when server reboot will be.Whenever reboot is triggered by us there is annoucment of 5min window, so it cant be less.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

N!k

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 23, 2014, 02:13:09 PM
And when we did that? (Not counting when server crashes ;rare)
We always tend to announce when server reboot will be.Whenever reboot is triggered by us there is annoucment of 5min window, so it cant be less.
Track.. do you think i am trolling or what? Yday was 2 times. Once at evening when my pt was at farm.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Meto

sound is like... "f2ck 12 bow failled.. urr... reboot rollback :D"

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Naiz

Quote from: Abaddon on April 23, 2014, 02:20:11 PM
in HB max atri in weapon is 150, in armor is 60 (only 1 atri per armor part)

My bad then:P
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

HerrMayer

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 23, 2014, 11:20:14 AM
Online amount varies (excluding off shops) from 1700-2000+ depending on the day and time.Active accounts amount  is around 9800 atm.

However as i said many times, quantity doesn't mean quality. We also have very strict rules against bots and walker users, while other servers doesn't have any rule nor protection against it,therefor their online amount is "high"? No thanks we don't need such publicity nor to lie players about online count as many others do.
We have our servers running, we are doing our best to make it differently. Most of time (not always) we care to listen players and fulfil their demands (see changelog).

In the end , if you want to bring more players,start from yourself maybe? What you did for this network except opening 90% of whine topics to scare newcomers before even trying, did you vote, told a friend?
If you are logging here just to troll and showoff with some fake stories from the past how coolawesomeomg you were, please dont.We are living in the present not in the past.
In the end 10 years stability and no wiping should mean a lot to players, but seem nowadays unless you are not TOP within 5 days "ALL SUCK".

We are grateful to to all players that value and support our work, for all others, we wish you best of luck in your quest of finding joyment for 1 week on the server.

++++++
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

LadyZENITH

Stop whining about chronicle guys. Everything after IL suxx, thats why we wanted IL and was delivered. I would never play something like HB with the game screwing attrib system thx to which everyone needs to wear the exact same stuff and look like clones or he will get oneshotted everywhere, no thank you, never that.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

blblblblblbl

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 23, 2014, 03:25:03 PM
Stop whining about chronicle guys. Everything after IL suxx, thats why we wanted IL and was delivered. I would never play something like HB with the game screwing attrib system thx to which everyone needs to wear the exact same stuff and look like clones or he will get oneshotted everywhere, no thank you, never that.
hahahahahaha, Go back to your cave mate, that's the only thing i can say to you!

remeron

IL is still the most preferred chronicle...period.

check out maxcheaters l2 private server section...
its either IL or H5 (again, exceptions dont break the rule), I know for a fact that its been like this for years....no matter how long we discuss, end result is pretty clear...

dabird1980

In my opinion the server is good this way and i hope it will not change, there are no overpowered chars and the classbalance is great (tested a few classes and much fun to try), The only thing i could think of is that the moneydrop is a little strange, at level 60+ its almost the same as at level 20 +.

unhandledexeption

Quote from: dabird1980 on April 23, 2014, 04:23:14 PMthere are no overpowered chars and the classbalance is great (tested a few classes and much fun to try)
Then you didn't tested the archer classes. That's where L2 really need some balancing(between archers not between archer vs other chars), and that's where there isn't any dn custom balancing ;)
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 23, 2014, 11:20:14 AM
Online amount varies (excluding off shops) from 1700-2000+ depending on the day and time.Active accounts amount  is around 9800 atm.

However as i said many times, quantity doesn't mean quality. We also have very strict rules against bots and walker users, while other servers doesn't have any rule nor protection against it,therefor their online amount is "high"? No thanks we don't need such publicity nor to lie players about online count as many others do.
We have our servers running, we are doing our best to make it differently. Most of time (not always) we care to listen players and fulfil their demands (see changelog).

In the end , if you want to bring more players,start from yourself maybe? What you did for this network except opening 90% of whine topics to scare newcomers before even trying, did you vote, told a friend?
If you are logging here just to troll and showoff with some fake stories from the past how coolawesomeomg you were, please dont.We are living in the present not in the past.
In the end 10 years stability and no wiping should mean a lot to players, but seem nowadays unless you are not TOP within 5 days "ALL SUCK".

We are grateful to to all players that value and support our work, for all others, we wish you best of luck in your quest of finding joyment for 1 week on the server.
Track why you don't tell drake to keep siege dates\times like it is on dragon ( 17:00; 21:00; 18:00;20:00;) wtf wit those siege times (22:00;23:00,00:00,02:00) here on tarantula :o n/c.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: reddragonjr on April 23, 2014, 06:53:51 PM
Track why you don't tell drake to keep siege dates\times like it is on dragon ( 17:00; 21:00; 18:00;20:00;) wtf wit those siege times (22:00;23:00,00:00,02:00) here on tarantula :o n/c.
Personally it should be like it is on Dragon, i have to check why this is happening and to solve it...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]