Online players - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Online players

Started by jahovsky, April 22, 2014, 04:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kramligz

Quote from: AnDuTu on April 24, 2014, 07:15:34 AM
u pathetic, i played on this srv since start and yes i player on dragon-network since 2007 when nm was il then i left,i camed back for il but i still a big regret that i did....like all smart guys i will take the right decision when i see big faild.

Oh Really! You think you are a big factor on this server? just leave noob. You are not worth it on this server. Go back to your cave.

Naiz

Quote from: AnDuTu on April 23, 2014, 11:40:56 PM

reason why u ki.ck me from exci is that i found u sell epics for real money... and i had a fight with u, all of u from cheruby cp, after that i joined in enclave and yes dalkanan ki.ck me by mistake and that`s why he wanna me back... should i rmb u when u bag me for baium and i had no clan ?

All i can say is you're god damn delusional tard.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

toys18

Quote from: kramligz on April 24, 2014, 03:53:05 AM
Can I f@ck your ass? You are just random guys who plays 1-2 weeks maybe and leave? wtf. You are so disgusting always says false argument.

I can't help myself to interrupted to this f@cking guy. I knew why fc and sf leave because they are failed to do business on this game which prohibited. Selling epics jewels for real money. Do you think they gaining respect on the server? It's really no. Just like you, disrespectful.

haha.. take it easy maw.. these noob trolls obviously are haters. they got banned and cant do business on server..

blblblblblbl

Looks like company from FW started to play 1-2 weeks ago, cuz they are kinda loud lately, sad

ps. Donation for blessed enchants Gm's definitely killed the server! How the f**k you can put donation for those items? I don't get it

reddragonjr

Quote from: blblblblblbl on April 24, 2014, 02:35:15 PM
Looks like company from FW started to play 1-2 weeks ago, cuz they are kinda loud lately, sad

ps. Donation for blessed enchants Gm's definitely killed the server! How the f**k you can put donation for those items? I don't get it
Are you stupid or you pretend to be stupid?Blessed enchants killed server?No one buying them from donny since the 1st day they were added.All use normal enchants.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

blblblblblbl

Quote from: reddragonjr on April 24, 2014, 04:41:30 PM
Are you stupid or you pretend to be stupid?Blessed enchants killed server?No one buying them from donny since the 1st day they were added.All use normal enchants.
haha OE C grade what a waste of money, normal enchants my ass, so many DC shops in giran and nobody buying blessed hahaha, what are they buying with DC? Head accessories? Horns? Maybe live stones /facepalm, keep writing nonsense, soon there's gonna be people with +16 S staff, and more people will leave

SizeMatters

Lmao, looks like the only one who is stupid here is you, a lot of coins were spent for enchants from donny alrdy, yet u dare to ask someone if he is stupid, roflcopter, x15 boys dont stop entertaining.

exeQutor

Quote from: kramligz on April 24, 2014, 03:53:05 AM
Can I f@ck your ass? You are just random guys who plays 1-2 weeks maybe and leave? wtf. You are so disgusting always says false argument.

I can't help myself to interrupted to this f@cking guy. I knew why fc and sf leave because they are failed to do business on this game which prohibited. Selling epics jewels for real money. Do you think they gaining respect on the server? It's really no. Just like you, disrespectful.

Bullcrap  .  Sf left coz leader found good job and he cant play anymore . So all sf cp's gone in other clans

remeron

ofc they are used on bews, what else?

reddragonjr

Dafaq come on more in my troll trap  ;D Ppl these days so serious its just a game  ;D
Quote from: remeron lquote author=blblblblblbl link=topic=282974.msg2446282#msg2446282 date=1398352217]
haha OE C grade what a waste of money, normal enchants my ass, so many DC shops in giran and nobody buying blessed hahaha, what are they buying with DC? Head accessories? Horns? Maybe live stones /facepalm, keep writing nonsense, soon there's gonna be people with +16 S staff, and more people will leave
Quote from: SizeMatters on April 24, 2014, 05:18:46 PM
Lmao, looks like the only one who is stupid here is you, a lot of coins were spent for enchants from donny alrdy, yet u dare to ask someone if he is stupid, roflcopter, x15 boys dont stop entertaining.
Quote from: remeron on April 24, 2014, 05:44:33 PM
ofc they are used on bews, what else?
SS2!
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

vaiper

Server rate seems too low for having to lvl 2 x main classes and another one for nobless.

Thats the complaint i heard from 75% of the ppl that stoped playing here.