Started by jahovsky, April 22, 2014, 04:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: Kabally on April 23, 2014, 10:53:49 PM
Im an attention whore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7oer4TpmeU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CguQCuf5P5k

Tell me in your whole l2 history what u did better son of a b1tch
the only thing i like is running w/o noblesse in such party, i was doing the same - who died = pussy

GestapoPolizei

Quote from: Kabally on April 23, 2014, 10:09:03 PM
Server is not dieing,its people like you that dies day by day.

If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing,thats what you FUCVKER ARE,yes im offending cuz i want im offending cuz ur offending all gm's saying it,u and people like you make this server look bad in forum.

You all wanted to farm everything in 2 weeks,ofc that players that work etc doesnt have time to farm like this and u feel alone.

Server tbh is grwoing up day by day with TRUE players witch will remain there.

So if u think server is dieing just stop posting sh1ts like this and leave fcking forum instand of being here creating hate.

Die fckver
wow Kabally +1
FuriousWolfs dragon x15 Loyola-ne/pp
Tarantula Loyola sws/tk- one on the world
DramaMakers
Hellraiser vol.1 Loyola ne/da KuKluxKlan pr/sk
vol.2 Loyola wk/da

Naiz

Quote from: Kabally on April 23, 2014, 10:25:42 PM
Why you want me so much to accept the true?

So if its so true why u comming in forum?

Just go watch tv then.pz

No i dont need ur screens i know much more then u both realize.afk

Why you even bother responding to this retard. He's just a braindamaged, mentally retarded attention whore(that's why we kicked from clan and made him get kicked from Enclave too). And his biggest achivement on this server is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLb6REmv89g&feature=youtu.be
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Garn.

Quote from: Painkiler on April 23, 2014, 10:37:10 PM
he's just attention whore, nothing changed in this matter from dn x15 times.
he's kabally  ::)
nothing unusual
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

AnDuTu

Quote from: Naiz on April 23, 2014, 11:17:21 PM
Why you even bother responding to this retard. He's just a braindamaged, mentally retarded attention whore(that's why we kicked from clan and made him get kicked from Enclave too). And his biggest achivement on this server is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLb6REmv89g&feature=youtu.be

reason why u ki.ck me from exci is that i found u sell epics for real money... and i had a fight with u, all of u from cheruby cp, after that i joined in enclave and yes dalkanan ki.ck me by mistake and that`s why he wanna me back... should i rmb u when u bag me for baium and i had no clan ?

AnDuTu

and if u do not stop lie i will give to ppl all the screens to prove that, i always have screnns to prove that i`m right,cuz i know how u act, and when i say u i say about all of u`re clan and mates.i know u very well since u played with holywood clan crest... and i know u very well how u act in game . i can bring u here alot of screens and prove that theonly business about u all is to sell epics for real euro.

AnDuTu

in your case u should just sit and do not talk about anything here... is pathetic .

AnDuTu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2wg5D54dyk&feature=youtu.be

i`m not good to make fraps but here u can see scary fraps and me inside many fraps.... naiz i can`t see u`re name inside all of thees fraps, i hit ultrakill and u nothing... to bad.

Garn.

Quote from: AnDuTu on April 23, 2014, 11:43:07 PM
and if u do not stop lie i will give to ppl all the screens to prove that, i always have screnns to prove that i`m right,cuz i know how u act, and when i say u i say about all of u`re clan and mates.i know u very well since u played with holywood clan crest... and i know u very well how u act in game . i can bring u here alot of screens and prove that theonly business about u all is to sell epics for real euro.
do it instead of blabla
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

kramligz

Quote from: AnDuTu on April 23, 2014, 10:05:51 PM
server is dying guys, no1 cares about u.

Can I f@ck your ass? You are just random guys who plays 1-2 weeks maybe and leave? wtf. You are so disgusting always says false argument.

Quote from: AnDuTu on April 23, 2014, 10:20:17 PM
where are fc and sf members? did ever wounder why they left server if here is so good?

I can't help myself to interrupted to this f@cking guy. I knew why fc and sf leave because they are failed to do business on this game which prohibited. Selling epics jewels for real money. Do you think they gaining respect on the server? It's really no. Just like you, disrespectful.

papaum

Login off, many ppl logged, and GM does not respond, it seems they are not worried about the players.

AnDuTu

Quote from: kramligz on April 24, 2014, 03:53:05 AM
Can I f@ck your ass? You are just random guys who plays 1-2 weeks maybe and leave? wtf. You are so disgusting always says false argument.

u pathetic, i played on this srv since start and yes i player on dragon-network since 2007 when nm was il then i left,i camed back for il but i still a big regret that i did....like all smart guys i will take the right decision when i see big faild.