Web Analytics
what happend with option "this is fist server who pais you"

News:

Main Menu

what happend with option "this is fist server who pais you"

Started by djvancho, April 25, 2014, 01:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvancho

2 main CPs from FC dont play FW accept war after they stop to playing give some stimulation for people to start play again
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on April 25, 2014, 01:15:53 AM
2 main CPs from FC dont play FW accept war after they stop to playing give some stimulation for people to start play again
And money will motivate them? Great reason to play.
As i said once , i prefer to pay servers maintanace and monhtly bills to keep server running instead of that feature for now.
So far money goes to renting of all machines + all other proxies (you can count how many).
So there is little extra budget that is saved for urgent things in case something blows up (hardware) or/and marketing im planning to do.

Anyhow the concept is not to motivate to players to play BECAUSE of the money (get a job i  rl..) but to make players be able to earn something from their time spent in game. Yet this feature is still vaild, but unless some drastic changes doesnt happen in donatiom terms i wont risk servers stability and uptime because of this.
So instead of constantly thinking about money , do something for your server to bring more players , for start.

Thank you, and no i dont need your reaply nor i expect one.

Double thank you

P.S you were the one who demanded NEW server for months, now you got it.Enjoy it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]