Reverse dynamic exp - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Reverse dynamic exp

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 25, 2014, 06:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GigaBuff

Quote from: NBD on April 25, 2014, 07:48:24 PM
Make the winning side increase XP / SP rate.

I Vote for this one option. Make the winning side increase xp/sp
Well maybe makes more sense if we are inscrit in 7s, if our side win, so increase the xp/sp

Naiz

Quote from: ZeniT on April 26, 2014, 04:38:02 PM
Again and again "the zerg card" xD. How many times i heard this. 3-4 pt is zerg on this server.

We were 3 pts, they were atlast 2-3 more. It's not the point. They show that any1 can fight for epics. If you dont have good enough gear. You can create ally and outnuber any1 else, then farm up a bit and dissolve the ally to make server more interesting.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Shadow21

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 25, 2014, 09:11:01 PM
1st there is still the poll about sieges

and how connected ur poll to retarded bugged sieges time? cuz i dont see there nothing about it. or for u sieges at 1am is normal?

at topic: less custom sh1t less problems. make constant exp rates and all will be happy.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 26, 2014, 04:54:20 PM
and how connected ur poll to retarded bugged sieges time? cuz i dont see there nothing about it. or for u sieges at 1am is normal?

at topic: less custom sh1t less problems. make constant exp rates and all will be happy.

With the last statement i dont understand then why you play on a substack server that is the apex of the customizations.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 26, 2014, 05:02:25 PM

With the last statement i dont understand then why you play on a substack server that is the apex of the customizations.

reason why i'm playing here is not custom features.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Mordyn

Another rate increase thread, I love it.
Looking forward to my friends joining me here if this happens.
Although the 7s idea is awkward, I'll take it instead of nothing!
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

askia

Quote from: askia on April 26, 2014, 01:53:33 PM
In my opinion that will disvirtuate to much.... u should think on place x10 the end of the curve...

Make a poll with that:

1) exp raised with the dawn wins
2) exp saised with the dusk wins
3) new end of curve on x10

im 100% sure people will vote 3

OsirisDl

i have no problem for exp too. i am almost 79 lvl. I do trains, its easy for me and I like doing trains.
but for classes like healers/mage they can't rly make trains so is not so easy for them. And ofc not all wanna play fighter classes so maybe just make to the exp rate at 10 x. At these rate I believe ppl wont cry bcz is a lot better then it is atm.
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------

Csenky

Quote from: OsirisDl on April 26, 2014, 07:07:11 PM
i have no problem for exp too. i am almost 79 lvl. I do trains, its easy for me and I like doing trains.
but for classes like healers/mage they can't rly make trains so is not so easy for them. And ofc not all wanna play fighter classes so maybe just make to the exp rate at 10 x. At these rate I believe ppl wont cry bcz is a lot better then it is atm.
Can't. Stop. Laughing.
Roflmao x'D
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

LadyZENITH

I never understood why people care about exp so much. Isn't getting the proper equip 10x harder then some exp? It would be easier to soloexp warlock to 80 then equip random other char to be able to cope with the best.

Increase exp and you will have lvl 80 karmian army (or as common, mages in DC with homo or low A + C jewels) thats not usable at all, even when it looks better. So one cry works, tomorrow they will cry for equip, higher spoil, everything. Why not just pick some highrate trash server for that.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

2nFear

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 26, 2014, 07:25:20 PM
I never understood why people care about exp so much. Isn't getting the proper equip 10x harder then some exp? It would be easier to soloexp warlock to 80 then equip random other char to be able to cope with the best.

Increase exp and you will have lvl 80 karmian army (or as common, mages in DC with homo or low A + C jewels) thats not usable at all, even when it looks better. So one cry works, tomorrow they will cry for equip, higher spoil, everything. Why not just pick some highrate trash server for that.
You're mad and angry so much because you exped in harder way or what? Cause I don't really see your point. Noone ask here for higher spoil rate/etc. it's just topic with an idea to increase exp rate. And why do you care so much if they use karmian or even D grade armor on 80? That's their business what they use, not yours. But people don't want to grind ~2-4weeks to get lvled and that's all about in this topic.

Denzo

players whos want to be 79-80 without effort, just go back to mid/high rates.
if u dont have enough time, maybe play stick on 2-4h per day, u will get it just later. Its not our problem whos love low rate.

right gear is cheap, S cry ~200k, low A wpn 100kk, A gr set any kind of 315-400kk. Sgr wpn cheap as hell..

should be xp scrolls/tatoos/gmshop in giran. No, its not ur server so bb and go back to ur midrate dreamlands
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present