New EXP/SP curve - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

New EXP/SP curve

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 26, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peggyna

Quote from: tihic on April 26, 2014, 10:37:28 PM
i can tell you what everyone wants, to level asap and get horn to they can stack have some fun make retails and do the same, checking the combinations, simply havin fun choosing what to play

+1000  just some ppl is already 80 lvl subbed full gear and rule the server..if anyone become strong some balance begin..they dont wanna balance.they dont care if half ppls leave. they just want rule the server. we talking only  for 5% to 10% 

Strif

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 26, 2014, 10:40:23 PM
Then for what they left?

Because so far i see Tara as pretty balanced server after so many years, including other  things that are corrected after so many years. Don't tell me they left because of no potions and new tattoo system? If yes, then they should switch to Arche Blade.

I still remember demands from the players; new server,no OP donations,balance, no playing gms, .... The only thing that is different is the rates, so that "could" be the only reason they left.

Lets see when the poll ends....

Ofc I want tell you that they left because of the tattoos.
I'm not in D-net for a long time so i dont know the demands of the ppl in previous servers.
This is my first server here and i like it, thats why i play L2 after a lot of years.
I agree with you, its a balanced well organized server.
Thats why i dont believe we need these changes.

Gardax

Quote from: Painkiler on April 26, 2014, 10:41:41 PM
Track, reconsider to make it just same xp/sp rates as old dragon.
It would be best choice!
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

AFRIAT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 26, 2014, 10:40:23 PM
Then for what they left?

Because so far i see Tara as pretty balanced server after so many years, including other  things that are corrected after so many years. Don't tell me they left because of no potions and new tattoo system? If yes, then they should switch to Arche Blade.

I still remember demands from the players; new server,no OP donations,balance, no playing gms, .... The only thing that is different is the rates, so that "could" be the only reason they left.

Lets see when the poll ends....

track this change will make more ppl to leave then to stay/start in this server.

LadyZENITH

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 26, 2014, 10:23:56 PM
In all do respect , can you just vote and let others express their opinion as well?

We made the poll because there is high amount of players which complain about the rates , so lets see the numbers actually. There is also requirement of % to win the poll and apply changes.

K, you claim we have +- 1600 people ON these days, so lets say if less then 25% vote the voted will not be valid OK? That seems reasonable. Also, sometimes you need to make decision, not always listen to the democratic way of opinions. Cause people will always want more for less work. Does it work like that? Nope. I would also like to be dirty rich but I'm not cause if everyone like me was the planet would collapse.

Since stuff will double I would like to have everything I got on all chars twice now. Sounds fair right?

There has been actual conflict in the community since the start. Between people that wanted old infi and people that wanted old Dragon. The initial rates favored the 1st but most of them left cause the community suxx and stuff just did not work. To be perfectly honest most were just crushed by relatively small amount of people (less then 200) that decided to total nolife rush all and steamroll everyone else. Cool, I call people having no backbone to stand against that but WE, maybe they are just old now probably, that's why they gave up. After all, most had a 5+ year pause from L2, I had 7, still stayed for now cause stuff was happening and I got surrounded by old dudes I like, but even they are now becoming inactive. And  today empty sieges, nothing happening, its dread, truly dread.

The exp itself is not important.  Now, if you give people the Dragon rates, the dragon players may get happy and some of them may come back. Its your choice your business. I just have to state my own opinion as everyone does. For me, this is totally unacceptable and most of the people I know will leave. Its like imagine you work IRL and you get 10K a month and suddenly new guy comes and receives 20K for the same stuff. And he is not skilled, nor he did corrupt anyone, he just whined his way to that... Surely that will make you happy and motivated and sun will shine for eternity. Nope rage will come, and we do not play games to rage, so lets just write it as another experience for the future and... peace out.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Strif on April 26, 2014, 10:45:42 PM
Ofc I want tell you that they left because of the tattoos.
I'm not in D-net for a long time so i dont know the demands of the ppl in previous servers.
This is my first server here and i like it, thats why i play L2 after a lot of years.
I agree with you, its a balanced well organized server.
Thats why i dont believe we need these changes.
change from x5 to x10 doesn't change much actually, 2hour of exp becomes 1 hour of exp, and in fact it will allow the ones who dropped because of "hard and no time to level" to reach the max level and compete the current clans who rule the server which in the end means more actions. So for example lvling from lv78 to lv79 takes instead 16h 8h, which again is not INSTANT! And yet the gameplay remains the same of course!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

askia

Quote from: AFRIAT on April 26, 2014, 10:47:45 PM
track this change will make more ppl to leave then to stay/start in this server.

Why they should leave? who is 80 alredy will have more players to pvp

I'm alredy 80 and i dont care if i lost my time leveling i just wannna have fun pvping others lol

tihic

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 26, 2014, 10:48:23 PM
K, you claim we have +- 1600 people ON these days, so lets say if less then 25% vote the voted will not be valid OK? That seems reasonable. Also, sometimes you need to make decision, not always listen to the democratic way of opinions. Cause people will always want more for less work. Does it work like that? Nope. I would also like to be dirty rich but I'm not cause if everyone like me was the planet would collapse.

Since stuff will double I would like to have everything I got on all chars twice now. Sounds fair right?

There has been actual conflict in the community since the start. Between people that wanted old infi and people that wanted old Dragon. The initial rates favored the 1st but most of them left cause the community suxx and stuff just did not work. To be perfectly honest most were just crushed by relatively small amount of people (less then 200) that decided to total nolife rush all and steamroll everyone else. Cool, I call people having no backbone to stand against that but WE, maybe they are just old now probably, that's why they gave up. After all, most had a 5+ year pause from L2, I had 7, still stayed for now cause stuff was happening and I got surrounded by old dudes I like, but even they are now becoming inactive. And  today empty sieges, nothing happening, its dread, truly dread.

The exp itself is not important.  Now, if you give people the Dragon rates, the dragon players may get happy and some of them may come back. Its your choice your business. I just have to state my own opinion as everyone does. For me, this is totally unacceptable and most of the people I know will leave. Its like imagine you work IRL and you get 10K a month and suddenly new guy comes and receives 20K for the same stuff. And he is not skilled, nor he did corrupt anyone, he just whined his way to that... Surely that will make you happy and motivated and sun will shine for eternity. Nope rage will come, and we do not play games to rage, so lets just write it as another experience for the future and... peace out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
pal/wl

reddragonjr

Best option Track!
And about the carebears n/c all scared that they will get pwnd in pvp,epics now and that they will have concurence/competition ingame.
And P.S I lvled by the old system to in dual, spent fking hours to reach high lvl and still don't complain damn carebears.
Let the new zergs income!!! So they can qq hard.
P.S 2 Your quote Track What if we change (now?) x25 to x10 ?

http://www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/rates_high.htm

:-*

Do it live now in some min poll will be 80% like 90% or more want this.
:-*
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

peggyna

omg ppls.. u are pathetic  with exp.. or what?? u dont like more ppls become little more strong and have fun with u?u didnt get bored of this rate yet?? i  got so borring!!!  track change it pls soon!

qash

bla bla bla i stoped read here >
"K, you claim we have +- 1600 people ON these days, so lets say if less then 25% vote the voted will not be valid OK?"

#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3

peggyna

The exp itself is not important.  Now, if you give people the Dragon rates, the dragon players may get happy and some of them may come back. Its your choice your business. I just have to state my own opinion as everyone does. For me, this is totally unacceptable and most of the peopleI know w ill leave. Its like imagine you work IRL and you get 10K a month and suddenly new guy comes and receives 20K for the same stuff. And he is not skilled, nor he did corrupt anyone, he just whined his way to that... Surely that will make you happy and motivated and sun will shine for eternity. Nope rage will come, and we do not play games to rage, so lets just write it as another experience for the future and... peace out.

this is joke...i am 79 lvl subbed... if new ppl come to server i will leave cause they will exp x10 rate? xD  lol why?