New EXP/SP curve - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

New EXP/SP curve

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 26, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askia

Quote from: Denzo on April 27, 2014, 04:34:28 PM
not bad! 228 account voted at all from 1600+ active players..

http://77.237.250.160/l2on/

U mad? 1600 logins?  shockets 1400 minus 300 offline shops   /2 (dual box) 500 or 600 real players on a good hour

so yes 200 votes = 1/3 server

Server lost like 1k logins because rate and because was imposible to do subclasstack without membering a big clan

Denzo

Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

LadyZENITH

That is a complete lie. I did leveling easy, cause compared to the past it is easy, DNsubbed very easily both my chars. Hell you did not even had to fight for golky. Week in cata and you could buy it for coins cause they were cheap for a long time.  It was easy.  Did that all alone. Then a couple of old friends joined and we did a lot of equipping people. Except bossjewels everyone has everything pretty easy and nobody nolifes.

I actually refused to join any big zerg clan cause those who are active here has shitty community from Dragon. Or to be more precise, are made from the people that play L2 actively till now and its just ueeeghm. They turned the once nice game in to dirty business, hopping server to server, nolifing and then selling the stuff they gained for real money. And I'm even being flamed for not being like that. " You did not join us on the fights for epic thus you are nonfactor! " that was told here multiple times. So no asslick, no CP joining big guys for profit = nofactor. I see.

It never was the rates. And people are extremely naive in thinking rates will salvage this. those who pull in 10x less effort will never be equal. So they will exp... by the time they exp there the competition will have maxed multiple subs, harvested all the bosses and most of them will have epics on them. By the time those who QQ for rated get S grades the competition will have stuff with heavy overenchat. Hell the enchants here are already becoming ridiculous. The gap will always be there, the new guys will not bring life to the pvp. They will provide just a carpet, and half of the carpet will leave and other half will try to asslick when they see they cant do shit by themselves. The game is kinda lost cause of its community and the assholes left playing. Its not the rates or the settings. Except the dynamic curve, everything was set kinda fine with this server.

Tone of people scream here " they left cause of rates" Well I know people that left cause of lack of competition. Those divivde in 2 groups. First went to nolife at start, asslick the best and then wonder why there is no competition. Second tried to have fun from the start, but was met with 90% of people showing no resistance, and providing boring gameplay. When asked why they replied "I want noble first then I pvp". Well.. neither of them made it there nor play now, so you can ask them why. It was not the rates, it was the retardness. the 1st half quit cause they did not find the good old clan/ally/war/political scene that made the game great. The second one got hit by the bottlenecks created by "the top factors" on baium and bara which existed for 3 months and given their pussy nature they quit instead of trying to pull trough.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

remeron

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 27, 2014, 05:08:38 PM
It was not the rates, it was the retardness.

ok..you are too good for here, pls consider leaving..

ps: I didn't read all your text,fast-skimmed it..can't stand all that nonsense..

Blizzer

Respect that you even skim it, scrolling it down is a way better option  ;D
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

kostsuba

in my clan started 25 ppl about. now its about 20ppl and still noone nobless...4 is subbed  and only 2 have one retaill 60lvl..
i thing out there many clans like mine in same type..how long u thing will stay that ppls here?yes i thing will get bored..we talking in clan about this..yes is not pro all of them to make train at  fog.. or yes... we tried  some times...i  am not lier.. we tried with out cov ofc cause noone have wc 78 lvl..we tried for 15 minutes.. oh there came 4 chars from one  clan.. no lifers was? dont know..they was nobless 80 lvl maybe, with blue weapons..ok thats it..they killed us  10  ppls we was.. all dead..
ofc that ppls vote NO to exp..cause its no lifers and dont want my small clan  to  be nobless or stronger  yet cause they rule in this way.. but  they dont  know these vote NO in sometime when go to fog again will find an empty fog..cause my clan and all others small clan will get bored and noone will play again. ofc we starter at first day in server all and we knew about rates..but in the time really we got bored..

kostsuba

and i see and topic somewhere,,someone tell sometimes oly is empty and server is dead..no... server is not dead..many ppls play, but 1/10 is nobless cause of rates..so cant play at oly..

ZeniT

jajaja, rates are so low. Ask Teqi about it! xD

ciasnyviesiek

Quote from: ZeniT on April 27, 2014, 06:33:00 PM
jajaja, rates are so low. Ask Teqi about it! xD

yo mage, doesn't count.

boukipike

At Hight LVL Incrase Max SP Winining becose farm 1 Week For Learn 1 skill  :o
Litell Bored "Just My Point Of View"

mathew07

U wonder why ppl leave your server ? Simple. This game got rusty already. From the start u will have less players.
People that still play interlude chronicle are old people that played it before. They are not interested to discover the game. They want in a decent amount of time to get the items and the level to join the pvp. The x5 rate you got is not decent for this kind of people so they'll eventually leave. Simple as that.

Mordyn

Quote from: mathew07 on April 28, 2014, 07:27:33 AM
U wonder why ppl leave your server ? Simple. This game got rusty already. From the start u will have less players.
People that still play interlude chronicle are old people that played it before. They are not interested to discover the game. They want in a decent amount of time to get the items and the level to join the pvp. The x5 rate you got is not decent for this kind of people so they'll eventually leave. Simple as that.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us