New EXP/SP curve - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

New EXP/SP curve

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 26, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on April 26, 2014, 11:04:58 PM
Well, right now there is not even 50% difference between yes and no..... 80%? Wont happen
Serious or trolling?

I hope you understand what we stated in that sentence about 80%, isn't that hard!

*Hint* Final score!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lbiguiml

Explain? What would be changed? and for what?

N!k

stop qrwa spam and start to play this game.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

2nFear

Quote from: Gardax on April 26, 2014, 10:33:55 PM
Voted 1st option, there should be 3rd option stable 15x.
Really I don't understand ppl who want so low rates on the last lvls - exping is so exciting for them? :O
Maybe they like it, who knows?  *Hint*SCOTTIE ! :D

Quote from: tihic on April 26, 2014, 10:37:28 PM
i can tell you what everyone wants, to level asap and get horn to they can stack have some fun make retails and do the same, checking the combinations, simply havin fun choosing what to play
+1 true ;)

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 26, 2014, 10:48:23 PM
Its like imagine you work IRL and you get 10K a month and suddenly new guy comes and receives 20K for the same stuff. And he is not skilled, nor he did corrupt anyone, he just whined his way to that...
Then you're kinda 'lame' :) if he could have done this, you could have done the same, but you just didnt think to try this.  World belong to brave people now ;)

remeron

Quote from: peggyna on April 26, 2014, 11:07:09 PM
this is joke...i am 79 lvl subbed... if new ppl come to server i will leave cause they will exp x10 rate? xD  lol why?

ofc you won't leave, dont fkn bluff...

remeron

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 26, 2014, 10:48:23 PM
For me, this is totally unacceptable and most of the people I know will leave. Its like imagine you work IRL and you get 10K a month and suddenly new guy comes and receives 20K for the same stuff.

Who would leave? be specific provide us names and nicks..
and, You must be a deeply disturbed person to compare this to RL..

Peorexo

Sorina

There are some nolifers who get noblesse char in 1 month and that was their big advantage looong time. Now when rest ppl  which have school, work and couldn't spend long time ig) are on the same position and they are crying...
Any changes which will make server full of ppl with good lvl are good imo.

PunkeD

Big deal having lvled with the old rates..if no new ppl come you will end quiting soon. But with this change we might have new players, and this will give you will to play! What you prefer qq about rates and quit soon? Or see new ppl and more pvp soon?

remeron

ladyzenith's logic: I suffered so others have to suffer as well....

Csenky

Quote from: remeron on April 26, 2014, 11:39:44 PM
ladyzenith's logic: I suffered so others have to suffer as well....
Even tho LadyZenith is overreacting, the point is that if playing the game is "suffering", then uninstall pls.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on April 26, 2014, 11:43:24 PM
Even tho LadyZenith is overreacting, the point is that if playing the game is "suffering", then uninstall pls.

then why is he jealous of others exping less amount of time? you don't get the idea again, "suffering" is ladyzenith's definition, inferred from his explanation..thats why I used this verb.......you know, there is a saying, "misery loves company"....
(btw I knew you would come to me with that)