Reverse dynamic exp - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Reverse dynamic exp

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 25, 2014, 06:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

Quote from: 2nFear on April 26, 2014, 07:35:50 PM
You're mad and angry so much because you exped in harder way or what? Cause I don't really see your point. Noone ask here for higher spoil rate/etc. it's just topic with an idea to increase exp rate. And why do you care so much if they use karmian or even D grade armor on 80? That's their business what they use, not yours. But people don't want to grind ~2-4weeks to get lvled and that's all about in this topic.
No cause I'm aware of the snowball effect. I do not care how long did I exp cause it was fast and easy. Compared to equipping the shit and earning enough SP to actually take all skills and ecnaht some the exp was nothing.

So when that is hard to someone, he will never cope with what comes after. So after comes another wave of tears after which of admins keep listening they will get equip 10x easier and that actually is rage-quit point already.

And I give it average 2-3h a day. sometimes more sometimes I do not play at all, which is a lot lately. So if you cant commit that, find other game.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

peggyna

i  dont know what i say.just i see the big clans is with full equip s + 80 lvl supports. ofc they farm rbs and get so much exp too.
i see  small clans like i am join and all is 70  75 lvl and 2-3 char 76 77 + 2 - 3 chars 78. with a grade + some s weapons.these ppls cant kill rb or go to siege or go for pvp.all want to make a strong char first for join to all this.a half of ppls maybe got bored,cause their support is low lvl and cant kill easy.so  exp is more hard for them.cause no pof no cov no dance maybe.all u are in big clans u see all easy.is not same with the ppls play in small clans this  for sure. i thing server need little  to up the exp rate...for all not pro players...server need all type of ppls pro and not pro..

sorry for my bad english.

askia

really i dont understand the point of view of who isnt agree with raise the rate

1) people will be happy
2) it will bring more people
3) More people lvl 79/80 means more pvp (or u like pvping people lvl 70 with no substack)
4) More people = more donations = more server stability = more time u can play for FREE

Who cares if they are 80 playing 3h per day or 24, the only point is PVP and more players = more fun
Im not agree with track about isnt amount of people the important is the cuality, we cant all be pros there must be lows and lowhands too

Srry for my bad english

Csenky

Quote from: askia on April 26, 2014, 08:32:55 PM
really i dont understand the point of view of who isnt agree with raise the rate

3) More people lvl 79/80 means more pvp (or u like pvping people lvl 70 with no substack)
The point is, that if ppl will get to lv79/80 in C grade, they will be raped just as hard as they are on lv70 in C grade, no difference. So as others said, there will start the drop/spoil rate cryfest, because "ppl are quitting because they have no time to get S grade".
Exping and gearing up are bound to eachother, both needed for pvp, whoever says the opposite, is blind.

The only problem with the rate is, that ppl have no idea how to level up. I was in the same situation, I was stuck around lv68, C grade duals, luxury C grade armors/jools, failing hard while trying to autoattack mobs with glad. Then a friend showed me how to farm in AB, boom lv74 in 1 day.
Yep, I know it's easier to write 200 topics about how bad the exp rates are, but these whiners could've made 80/80 + 80/80 noblesse in the same time that they spent on forum crying.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

unhandledexeption

I agree. Leveling= boring, especially when you did it 34342 times. However it's not bad if it takes a while, but not everyone can join to a powerxp train party in FOG, or catacombs, or stakato nest... And exping alone is boring and takes long time over level 70, as there are no really good solo, non-aoe exp spots over 70 (under solo xp place i mean 1x hp non grouped mobs, with no/little resists). I was leveling a hawkeye offsub, and it was easy until 70, then i outgrew fields of massacre, and there is no similar xp spot over level 70 (no, BS is good only for farming MSS, and pvp, the xp there is quite low).

But connecting it to 7s would cause this: times when the exp rate is high on high levels, people will play, but the other time they won't play, but wait for high xp period.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Rufus

Quote from: Kabally on April 26, 2014, 10:37:19 AM
Quote from: askia on April 26, 2014, 10:35:06 AM
There is no point on invoving 7s on this.... u shoud put the end of the curve in x7-10 max at end of story.....
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

=^TrackZero^=

What if we change (now?) x25 to x10 ?

http://www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/rates_high.htm

:-*
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Csenky

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 26, 2014, 09:56:23 PM
What if we change (now?) x25 to x10 ?

:-*
Someone said you should announce ingame, if such an important poll is up. That would make sense I guess, you are about to double the exp rate, and how many ppl voted? :) However, if you meant this x25 to x10 as default dynamic limits from lv1 to lv80, then you either just make it live now (very few ppl will cry about, maybe LadyZenith and some ultra24/7farmer), or make a new poll, because it has nothing to do with this 7s thing. (But I guess you could drop this 7s idea anyways, such an extreme difference shouldn't be based on an event like 7s, specially when you are about to change the 7s due to the sieges.

LadyZENITH

Quote from: unhandledexeption on April 26, 2014, 09:42:55 PM
I agree. Leveling= boring, especially when you did it 34342 times. However it's not bad if it takes a while, but not everyone can join to a powerxp train party in FOG, or catacombs, or stakato nest... And exping alone is boring and takes long time over level 70, as there are no really good solo, non-aoe exp spots over 70 (under solo xp place i mean 1x hp non grouped mobs, with no/little resists). I was leveling a hawkeye offsub, and it was easy until 70, then i outgrew fields of massacre, and there is no similar xp spot over level 70 (no, BS is good only for farming MSS, and pvp, the xp there is quite low).

But connecting it to 7s would cause this: times when the exp rate is high on high levels, people will play, but the other time they won't play, but wait for high xp period.

Not good solo exp spot? I mean... my sps with 1 SE buffpet (before either were subbed) on Varka = easy lvl 79 in few weeks. Only 79 to 80 was slow. But then you get to 80 and you see hey, I need to farm 3x more to even get the SP for all the needed skills from by dnsub, etc, etc. Exp is easy.

Track - Stop trilling. In case its serious, that's it, GG.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Csenky

Oh, another important thing.

Party exp is trash. I mean it, I don't even know how this is still a live setting, but 110% with 5+ members in a party feels like a punch in the face. Isn't it possible to bind it to the number of players in the party? 110% for duo, and 8-10% for every additional members in the pt? This still wouldn't be too much, but at least we wouldn't feel an intense feeling of dualbox the supports and kick them after buff. I'm pretty sure if party exp weren't so failed, ppl would've cried a lot less about exp rates.

=^TrackZero^=

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,283102.0.html
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]