.expoff in party

Started by Undead_Charlie, May 04, 2014, 12:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiler

Quote from: Csenky on May 06, 2014, 06:53:37 PM
1>40: ~1h
40>52: ~40 mins
52>61: ~2h
61>70: ~3h-4h (or even less, if you have aoe skills - sorc/sps/glad/wl)
70>76: ~5-6h

Yea, please tell me you have no time to exp.
2h/day = 2 weeks for a character, counting pauses, GK and shopping times etc. If you think 2 weeks is too much for a character for a casual player, this isn't a game for you.

PS.: I was counting with decent buffs, which isn't hard to get if you have some friends or a normal clan.
edit.: PS2.: I was counting 2-3 man normal party, this exp is A LOT faster with a destro making trains from lv40.
Okay, tell me what im doing wrong exping on VoS as archer and making 40-50%/hour at 69lvl with pp on my back, so let's say 60-70% solo?

Zibo

Dear Staff,

This thread is an indisputable proof, that no matter what change you will make to simplify/ease/make completely trivial one aspect of the game, whines won't stop - they will cry a rivers to be it even faster, more and easier. This is our present community, sadly.

Dear newbs,

Sincerely, GTFO to truly high rate server if you think that it's fine when you can make 60->80 in 2-3h. You don't know how to exp or you can't stand hitting mobs for more than 30min? Quit that game - if you will level faster you will be same unequipped noob that you have been on lower levels. You think you deserve Horn for free and can't gather pathetic 200kk for it? Quit the game already.

The times that Csenky posted are very close to the truth and I can confirm that I've just made loldagger (slow as hell compared to all the destros, mages, archers and AoE characters) in very similar times till level 64 so far.

Seriously great idea to make all players even, where one part actually worked for it and second only whined on forum pretending to be super busy businessmen that can spend only 10min per day for L2.

Learn to play or go away.

Csenky

Quote from: Tijs on May 06, 2014, 07:06:44 PM
Cmon ... you lie a lot!!! That's not even 50% true. When it was last time when you Leveled up? Who will stay for you with support char to level up?

I can promisse you I was full buff with destro in catacombs few days ago, you lose much more time then you say there. Don't say things like this. I would like to see you making 61->70 with any dps class, or 70->76 in 5-6h.
Stop arguing this. I just said my opinion and you are totally wrong about times to level up. Lie in other topic (as you said before in 14h +3h time spent on travel etc.. you will make 76 lvl ... And this is totally false!)
Ok.
Lv40 > 50 = 25 mins in Aligator island. done it today in duo.
Lv50 > 52 = 15 mins anywhere, doesn't matter (north of ivory, cemetery, w/e)
Lv52 > 58 = few bufftimes in first room GC (maybe better hit 53 where you did 52, not much herb in GC on 52)
Lv58 > 61 = ~2-3 bufftime in Ancient battleground
I'm here with the retail that I started today few hours ago.
For the higher levels: Lv 74>75 complete level was 3 buff times in Silent Valley 2 days ago, I don't think it changed much. Lv 75>76 is like 4-5 buff times.

oh boy, I like these replies when you have no idea what are you doing, I've done all what I wrote since the 10x rate is live.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

remeron

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on May 06, 2014, 06:53:37 PM
1>40: ~1h
40>52: ~40 mins
52>61: ~2h
61>70: ~3h-4h (or even less, if you have aoe skills - sorc/sps/glad/wl)
70>76: ~5-6h

Yea, please tell me you have no time to exp.
2h/day = 2 weeks for a character, counting pauses, GK and shopping times etc. If you think 2 weeks is too much for a character for a casual player, this isn't a game for you.

PS.: I was counting with decent buffs, which isn't hard to get if you have some friends or a normal clan.
edit.: PS2.: I was counting 2-3 man normal party, this exp is A LOT faster with a destro making trains from lv40.

40 to 76 I counted 13 hours, with 5x rate would've been 26 hours, to lvl 80 lets just say 1 week....yea that would change things a lot...pls stop with the rate issue already, answer isn't in the rates....
not everyone play l2 in hardcore mode like u supposedly do..and believe me that's not a virtue...
and stop with the "this isn't a game for you" bullsh1t...grow up...I don't think u are any smarter than anyone in here..
and obviously this demand here won't be implemented...

Mordyn

Yanno.. you kids argue over the stupidest things. This is actually a pretty neat idea. (With no downside to it, at all) If there was any consideration/poll for this, I'd definitely back it.
But, as always.. the ridiculous arguments have started & this thread will soon be locked.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Csenky

Quote from: remeron on May 06, 2014, 11:48:33 PM
40 to 76 I counted 13 hours, with 5x rate would've been 26 hours, to lvl 80 lets just say 1 week....yea that would change things a lot...pls stop with the rate issue already, answer isn't in the rates....
not everyone play l2 in hardcore mode like u supposedly do..and believe me that's not a virtue...
and stop with the "this isn't a game for you" bullsh1t...grow up...I don't think u are any smarter than anyone in here..
and obviously this demand here won't be implemented...
Right, I wouldn't say I'm smarter than others. But you know, when there are hundreds of ppl enjoy doing something, and I don't enjoy it, I'm not running to the forums to ask for changes just for myself, or even for 5-10 players I have spoken with.
I have a job, I'm not playing 'hardcore'. About 4-6 hours a day.

Exactly, the rate is not an issue. Still, even when it's 13-15h to make a char (~2 weeks for casual), there are still new and new complaints about the exp (asking for the support to not leech the exp is the same as asking for higher rate - ppl want exp faster). And this will never end, here comes the issue I'm trying to address with my presence here: these players who are always crying for more and more easy-mode features and higher rates will never stop. If 1 mob would give lv80 instantly, I bet my whole account, they would ask to get lv80 on first login without touching mobs. And this retarded begging on new topics ~everyday is,
- Keeping the staff busy for no reason. (reading, answering, testing, modfying)
- Annoying the actual players.
- Scaring away new players.

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on May 07, 2014, 12:33:08 AM
- Keeping the staff busy for no reason. (reading, answering, testing, modfying)

hey there forum fighter, got news for you...
you aren't helping with the situation yourself with your unbearably long empty rhetorics..
and here is a little fun-fact; you are whining over whiners more than the whiners do...
I am out...GN

Csenky

Quote from: remeron on May 07, 2014, 12:49:42 AM
hey there forum fighter, got news for you...
you aren't helping with the situation yourself with your unbearably long empty rhetorics..
and here is a little fun-fact; you are whining over whiners more than the whiners do...
I am out...GN
Forum fighter? With 200 posts over 8 years? mkay ;>
Yep, I'm whining, because the majority of them are either 8y old wow players, or obvious trolls. And they might be great in a statistic perspective for the server in numbers, but I'm still not sure if we need them to spam the forum with their trash. When trash covers the few interesting/good ideas, they just get lost. But I found a solution, check it in Tijs' topic "Suggestions Section".

Well you are the proof that I'm doing it nicely, you are still reading my posts (many idiots are ignored by almost everyone :), and I didn't give up on you. I still believe you might get my point one day - I let you be my personal hater until that day.

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on May 07, 2014, 01:01:53 AM
Forum fighter? With 200 posts over 8 years? mkay ;>

well, seems you are frequenting forum only recently, which means I can call you that
so, from now on, you shall be named "the forum fighter"...