.expoff in party - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

.expoff in party

Started by Undead_Charlie, May 04, 2014, 12:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csenky

Quote from: Undead_Charlie on May 04, 2014, 03:06:52 PM
Yes, I think so, bcz THEY ARE FCKIN SUPPORTS and they don't need lvl. And I don't want it only for me, everyone would be happier when exping.
Support is a role in L2 with all it's drawbacks and benefits. On such a server like DN, subclass system makes it possible to cut the drawbacks of the support role (so they can sub DD classes while still keeping the buffs), which leads to a more enjoyable game experience, which allows more ppl to play supports.
If you wish to have dances:
1. Get a dancer from clan/giran/whatever, and help him exping, while you get the dances which makes you faster.
2. Get a dancer from dual box, and don't cry if you have to kick/inv it every 2 minutes.
For powerlevel, try 5000x servers, the current rate is already laughable, lv1>78 is 1 weekend if you know how to exp.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Denzo

10x and still low cannot xp with supports cus there is not enough xp for party T.T plz track should resing another xp poll!
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Zibo

Reasonable people said it all already, so since this idea is a very bad idea, a hint for dual boxing newbs: work out the macros - you can set it up all efficiently to just 2 clicks (invite, buff, target, follow, leave) what makes keeping even BD/SWS outside party a piece of cake.

Denzo

or just enjoying party with farmfest pve forever, the biggest problem is here not the xp rate and party xp, its u cant stop farm..
and dont move ur asses at epics

over 30 clan on the server and probably only 2-3pt cares epics
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Undead_Charlie

Quote from: Zibo on May 05, 2014, 12:02:04 AM
Reasonable people said it all already, so since this idea is a very bad idea, a hint for dual boxing newbs: work out the macros - you can set it up all efficiently to just 2 clicks (invite, buff, target, follow, leave) what makes keeping even BD/SWS outside party a piece of cake.
You still have to accept party invitation

Csenky

Quote from: Undead_Charlie on May 05, 2014, 01:20:49 PM
You still have to accept party invitation
That's why it's called dual box, and not l2walker.
lv74,00>lv75,00 is ~4 bufftime now in duo, I'm pretty sure ppl can either get an active support to exp with, or leave the box in pt. If this rate is still low, then you can accept party every 2 minutes, or /uninstall, anyhow, these topics should be considered as spam.

Tijs

I would like that .expoff or maybe other command to remove sharing of party xp for that character.
What is the problem with power level? If I go with my clan mates and they are lvl 80 already, they don't need anymore xp, so what's the problem if they want to help me get lvl faster?

+1 to remove sharing for .expoff characters. (just my opinion)

Csenky

Quote from: Tijs on May 06, 2014, 03:11:18 PM
I would like that .expoff or maybe other command to remove sharing of party xp for that character.
What is the problem with power level? If I go with my clan mates and they are lvl 80 already, they don't need anymore xp, so what's the problem if they want to help me get lvl faster?

+1 to remove sharing for .expoff characters. (just my opinion)
Going out of town and killing 5 mobs is already power leveling on the current rates, don't make the GMs work on pointless things.

Tijs

Quote from: Csenky on May 06, 2014, 04:45:15 PM
Going out of town and killing 5 mobs is already power leveling on the current rates, don't make the GMs work on pointless things.

If you have 2-3h per day to play, you would like that time to focus on pvp/bosses/rift/PI, not getting xp everyday ...
As I said it's just my opinion and I would like that way.

Csenky

Quote from: Tijs on May 06, 2014, 05:07:22 PM
If you have 2-3h per day to play, you would like that time to focus on pvp/bosses/rift/PI, not getting xp everyday ...
As I said it's just my opinion and I would like that way.
1>40: ~1h
40>52: ~40 mins
52>61: ~2h
61>70: ~3h-4h (or even less, if you have aoe skills - sorc/sps/glad/wl)
70>76: ~5-6h

Yea, please tell me you have no time to exp.
2h/day = 2 weeks for a character, counting pauses, GK and shopping times etc. If you think 2 weeks is too much for a character for a casual player, this isn't a game for you.

PS.: I was counting with decent buffs, which isn't hard to get if you have some friends or a normal clan.
edit.: PS2.: I was counting 2-3 man normal party, this exp is A LOT faster with a destro making trains from lv40.

Tijs

Quote from: Csenky on May 06, 2014, 06:53:37 PM

2h/day = 2 weeks for a character, counting pauses, GK and shopping times etc. If you think 2 weeks is too much for a character for a casual player, this isn't a game for you.

PS.: I was counting with decent buffs, which isn't hard to get if you have some friends or a normal clan.
edit.: PS2.: I was counting 2-3 man normal party, this exp is A LOT faster with a destro making trains from lv40.

Cmon ... you lie a lot!!! That's not even 50% true. When it was last time when you Leveled up? Who will stay for you with support char to level up?

I can promisse you I was full buff with destro in catacombs few days ago, you lose much more time then you say there. Don't say things like this. I would like to see you making 61->70 with any dps class, or 70->76 in 5-6h.
Stop arguing this. I just said my opinion and you are totally wrong about times to level up. Lie in other topic (as you said before in 14h +3h time spent on travel etc.. you will make 76 lvl ... And this is totally false!)

reddragonjr

Quote from: Csenky on May 06, 2014, 06:53:37 PM

Dream on and stop psychedelics.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!