News:

Main Menu

Empowered tattoo

Started by last hunter, May 04, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trp

Quote from: =drake= on May 05, 2014, 02:22:40 AM
They are both level 4 for a reason: duration
Emp is already a "refill" by itself as the cost to make emp from a lv4 is less than make a new lv4
Additionally emp is not for everyone as it adds an additional drawback to the equation.

You can get 3 vials plus lot of enchants and lifestones directly from the raidbosses of goe. Daily! (and they got easier)

Drake Im rly happy that you are still working and trying to make new interesting content to game. But... How long it will take you to realize that majority of oldschool players dont like new tattoo system in comparation to old one ? If you dont belive than try to set Pool good old tatoos vs new shadow tatoos. Im pretty sure how it would end. ;)

Cheers

PS: I think its one of reasons why some ammount of people left soon after start. I mean not only tattoos. This server draged attention of many players from old Interlude DN times and they came to play it again. They wanted to play good old Infinty like server but they got similar server with many different settings. Think about it please ;)

Peorexo

Quote from: Trp on May 07, 2014, 10:05:34 AM
Drake Im rly happy that you are still working and trying to make new interesting content to game. But... How long it will take you to realize that majority of oldschool players dont like new tattoo system in comparation to old one ? If you dont belive than try to set Pool good old tatoos vs new shadow tatoos. Im pretty sure how it would end. ;)

Cheers

PS: I think its one of reasons why some ammount of people left soon after start. I mean not only tattoos. This server draged attention of many players from old Interlude DN times and they came to play it again. They wanted to play good old Infinty like server but they got similar server with many different settings. Think about it please ;)
majority of old players isnt even close to 10% of DN Tara community right now.
I actually like the current tattoo system, the only problem is that u cant SKIP leveling 1-4 for example and u have to do one by one everytime

Trp

Quote from: Peorexo on May 07, 2014, 10:21:20 AM
majority of old players isnt even close to 10% of DN Tara community right now.
I actually like the current tattoo system, the only problem is that u cant SKIP leveling 1-4 for example and u have to do one by one everytime

I dissagree, I see daily many ppl from old Infinity / Dragon / Nm. And at half cases of ppl I never saw I find out its alt of someone I know from Infi/dragon/nm. :)

=drake=

Quote from: Trp on May 07, 2014, 10:05:34 AM

Cheers

Tattos are not a requirement and gives you an edge only during pure competitive gameplay (serious pvp)
Tattos effect is passive and requires zero skills (but if you do fast intensive tattoo switching, then will imply some keypressing. So far i never saw serious use of this practice beside dps-to-mana switching)

so, you should see tattos like an extra buff of choice in exchange for mats. And as all buffs: they have an end.
Incidentally it also boosts the economy of the game keeping mats in circulation on all levels.

last hunter

So Remove tattoos and it will be good, if you dont want old system.

Peorexo

Quote from: =drake= on May 07, 2014, 11:20:49 AM
Tattos are not a requirement and gives you an edge only during pure competitive gameplay (serious pvp)
Tattos effect is passive and requires zero skills (but if you do fast intensive tattoo switching, then will imply some keypressing. So far i never saw serious use of this practice beside dps-to-mana switching)

so, you should see tattos like an extra buff of choice in exchange for mats. And as all buffs: they have an end.
Incidentally it also boosts the economy of the game keeping mats in circulation on all levels.
couldnt u make smth to make this tattoo's leveling easier?
I mean if i've just bought tattoo lv1 and im going to upgrade it, then i see already lv2,lv3,lv4 immediately so i can choose at once what lvl i want to make (ofc with cumulative amount of mats there)

Trp

Quote from: =drake= on May 07, 2014, 11:20:49 AM

Thanx for expanation how tattoos work and how to use them. Neverthless it doesnt answer my questions at all. I wanted to know if you are going to do something with fact, that negative opinions about this tattoo system > possitive opinions from community.

Since some QQ was enough to change rates I would like to know if something changes with tattoos if we make some organized gangQQ thread :p

Naiz

bring back the old dragon tatto system and every1 will be happy.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

HeroAW

Quote from: Naiz on May 07, 2014, 02:05:51 PM
bring back the old dragon tatto system and every1 will be happy.
nope
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

somasz

Remove every kind of tattoos except mana ones.
Who is with me? :>

Naiz

Quote from: HeroAW on May 07, 2014, 03:21:31 PM
nope

Except you, cuz you're gonna commit suicide sooner or later judging by your voice xD
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Garn.

Quote from: somasz on May 07, 2014, 03:32:42 PM
Remove every kind of tattoos except mana ones.
Who is with me? :>
+1.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D