News:

Main Menu

Empowered tattoo

Started by last hunter, May 04, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

last hunter

Non empowered tattoo lvl 4 = 6 hours
empowered tattoo lvl 4 = 6 hours

Imo is little bit stupid that empowered tattoo is for 6 hours like non empowered...
It should be longer 8-10 hours or the best be all time , w/o end time

felo41

Quote from: last hunter on May 04, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

Imo is little bit stupid that empowered tattoo is for 6 hours like non empowered...
+1
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

reddragonjr

Good point Drake check this  ;D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Zibo

Exactly! Reduce non-empowered lv4 time to 4h. :D

What I would like to see in turn is alternative way(s) to get empowered tattoos. Most of the Vials are probably exploited all the way anyway (situation from today: 'xxx striked ultra kill', 'yyy striked ultra kill' both repeated multiple times in a row - I'm guessing it was such GoE "farm").

Is there a chance for some more legit ways to propose?
- xxxx Blank Scrolls
- SC 11
- Red Gems (or other tradable QI item from global quests)
- or the best idea I can think of: farm quest to revive a spot by making it potential PvP zone vide Blazing Swamp because of MSS (random spot idea: non-3rd class quest mobs on HS, because PvPs were always great there)

Say what you want, but the last option I would see as something, that way more people would participate to, in comparison to GoE.

chlipus

+1

and i think regeneration time of tatto should be cheaper to make for evryone

=drake=

They are both level 4 for a reason: duration
Emp is already a "refill" by itself as the cost to make emp from a lv4 is less than make a new lv4
Additionally emp is not for everyone as it adds an additional drawback to the equation.

You can get 3 vials plus lot of enchants and lifestones directly from the raidbosses of goe. Daily! (and they got easier)

Naiz

Quote from: =drake= on May 05, 2014, 02:22:40 AM
Emp is already a "refill" by itself as the cost to make emp from a lv4 is less than make a new lv4
Additionally emp is not for everyone as it adds an additional drawback to the equation.

You can get 3 vials plus lot of enchants and lifestones directly from the raidbosses of goe. Daily! (and they got easier)

The monkey boss is unkilable:D
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

last hunter

Drake, make old system tattoo w/o end time and it will better

kwolu

Quote from: =drake= on May 05, 2014, 02:22:40 AM

Soory for oftopic but i cant reach you anywhere...since you dont read private messages...
can you help me with this situation ?

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,283250.0.html

Thank you.

kuba05

don't make w/o time, now all need mats for tatoo, tatoo end, and buy once agian mats.. this is good for market. :)

=drake=

Quote from: Naiz on May 05, 2014, 10:22:09 AM
The monkey boss is unkilable:D

Hint1: The monkey boss is extremely weak against magic.
Hint2: The monkey boss have all short range skills
Hint3: You can start with orcs at early stage to chew out HP fast, but once first two rage status triggers you need switch to tank+healer. Best with a tank with Tattoo of Wall (lv3 should be enough, higher is better of course). Mages can do quite good damage against him. Anyway you must do the killing fast (before it goes in full rage then it gets really hard)

reddragonjr

Quote from: =drake= on May 05, 2014, 12:13:08 PM
Hint1: The monkey boss is extremely weak against magic.
Hint2: The monkey boss have all short range skills
Hint3: You can start with orcs at early stage to chew out HP fast, but once first two rage status triggers you need switch to tank+healer. Best with a tank with Tattoo of Wall (lv3 should be enough, higher is better of course). Mages can do quite good damage against him. Anyway you must do the killing fast (before it goes in full rage then it gets really hard)
Rabia? ;D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!