Web Analytics
Empowered tattoo - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Empowered tattoo

Started by last hunter, May 04, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kabally

Same Tattoos that actually are with old system would be nice.

OLD system = no refill

PS:Dont ever remove tattoos..

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

LeonidaSUX

Removing will reduce the number of choices avilable, is always better to have more choices, maybe the lvl 4 emp tattoo could be changed to 1 week duration but with more mats needed to craft it, for example: 25 Gemstones S, 250 Crystal S-Grade and 250k Anciet Adena, or something like this. Wouldn't you like it?

This might boost the hunt for Ancient Adena too, since there isn't a really high exchange/request of it, as far as I've seen. People complain that farming S-Grade is hard, so if more AA comes in the stores, that would make S-Grade creation more easy (at least the unsealing process).

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

Garn.

Quote from: LeonidaSUX on May 10, 2014, 04:48:58 AM
Removing will reduce the number of choices avilable, is always better to have more choices, maybe the lvl 4 emp tattoo could be changed to 1 week duration but with more mats needed to craft it, for example: 25 Gemstones S, 250 Crystal S-Grade and 250k Anciet Adena, or something like this. Wouldn't you like it?

no. there are some ppl who play only few hours a day, so they would be screwed up.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Kabally

The thing that really makes me sad when i go town,is seeing Vial epic thing being selled to refill tattoo,with same icon as Combat Haste Potion witch was taken from us dogs...so sad seeing a Combat Haste and cant even use it like...I miss my combat hates dogs..

Ya niggas should ARF ARF for this
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

andreww

Quote from: Kabally on May 11, 2014, 07:20:02 AM
The thing that really makes me sad when i go town,is seeing Vial epic thing being selled to refill tattoo,with same icon as Combat Haste Potion witch was taken from us dogs...so sad seeing a Combat Haste and cant even use it like...I miss my combat hates dogs..

Ya niggas should ARF ARF for this
kavally is your sis still free?  :D
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Kabally

Quote from: andreww on May 11, 2014, 10:28:18 AM
kavally is your sis still free?  :D

She does bro,all for you.
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

=drake=

The reason why tattoos are not permanent is that, to make them permanent, would means that the price should be 20-30 times the actual price (considering the bonus you get that requires zero skills as is fully passive)

But that would have been extremely bad as:
a) you buy the wrong tattoo and you are screwed with money big time
b) you cant try them all because would be too expensive

With the consumption like now is possible for everyone to buy and try all the tattoos, test and experiment combinations/strategies and effectively pay for what you use.

Garn.

Quote from: =drake= on May 11, 2014, 09:22:22 PM
The reason why tattoos are not permanent is that, to make them permanent, would means that the price should be 20-30 times the actual price (considering the bonus you get that requires zero skills as is fully passive)

With the consumption like now is possible for everyone to buy and try all the tattoos, test and experiment combinations/strategies and effectively pay for what you use.
Quote from: somasz on May 07, 2014, 03:32:42 PM
Remove every kind of tattoos except mana ones.
Who is with me? :>
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Csenky

And is there any way to make it lose effect on 0 mana, but not disappear? We are humans, there will be always some "forgot to unequip" scenarios, wouldn't be a big difference, but a useful feature.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

lasin

And how about add both to shops? a permanent and this what is right now. People can try them,and if they are happy with it,they can buy it and use it as long as they wish? Simple as that
Hellraisers x25

FrozenArrow @ Fear

Nova x7

Friday

Stormix88

Perma tatoo for 40 coins

lasin

Quote from: Stormix88 on May 15, 2014, 04:02:09 PM
Perma tatoo for 40 coins
Not only for coins,for some items too,
Hellraisers x25

FrozenArrow @ Fear