Web Analytics
NPC BUFFER For New Comers - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

NPC BUFFER For New Comers

Started by kramligz, May 26, 2014, 04:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zosia

Maybe GM shop with boss jewelery and pizza?

Csenky

Quote from: Zosia on May 26, 2014, 07:10:39 PM
Maybe GM shop with boss jewelery and pizza?
+1 for that.
And I'd like an NPC buffer that gives 1x WW + 23x stacking CoV (no speed debuff), so I don't have to think what to put on. And I guess safe enchant up to +42 would bring in more experienced, good pvp players. Global GK is magnificent too, to every boss location plis. PLIS GMs IT BRINGS IN PLAYERZ!!!

Seriously. Still not banning these idiots is just disgusting. (Not talking about the topic starter, basic buffs with level limit is alright, but not just level limit, it should be limited to unsubbed chars too.)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Csenky

Quote from: magicbean on May 26, 2014, 08:50:03 PM
You're a weakling. Just now you agreed for introducing basic NPC buffer. Couple of days more, and you will ask for it yourself. The question is, will there be enough people to play with. ;)
Just now? I was never against it. (did you see the "level limit" part?)

Csenky

Quote from: magicbean on May 26, 2014, 09:23:47 PM
So wide range (all except cat,pony) 1h buff NPC buffer lvl 78. Agreed?
Nope, level 75, as in first post stated. And would be good to limit it to PP buffs only, maybe empower too.

remeron

Quote from: remeron on May 26, 2014, 05:14:09 PM

or make the sub available at lvl 40 and greatly decrease song/dance mana consumptions...and ban every bot on sight...and keep nerfed the non-supportive sub combos

this would also do the trick, if it's about the sake of newcomers, note that bot-banning would be justified with it..

subbing at 76 is pointless now..current system forces ppl to go with bot army...

crowded servers have buff-npc system even  mid-rate ones...

what's the point of playing in a non-buffnpc server if I have to play with a bot-army behind my back? a newcomer might ask....

also..not every1 has cp..

I know it is tough-chance seeing all addicted to full-buffed game play...but it might worth a shot...

remeron

Quote from: magicbean on May 26, 2014, 10:35:07 PM
Solution for subs is quite simple. Make every RB 40+ have a slight chance to drop quest horn. Simple. NPC buffer with full buff 1h is a must.
have you played in dnet before?

and don't use my idea and your fullbuffer npc idea in same sentence...its not a must lol..your demand not gonna happen I guarentee %100...

Csenky

Quote from: magicbean on May 26, 2014, 10:19:31 PM
Maybe I'll ask the other way round:

Do you want to see new players or not?
Players? Yes.
Kids who agree with your 1h fullbuff idea? GO PLAY HELLO KITTY ONLINE!

Csenky

Quote from: magicbean on May 26, 2014, 10:35:07 PM
Solution for subs is quite simple. Make every RB 40+ have a slight chance to drop quest horn. Simple. NPC buffer with full buff 1h is a must.
You failed here, this nonsense just made it absolutely clear, that you are only trolling. ^^ bye

Csenky

Quote from: magicbean on May 26, 2014, 11:01:17 PM
In your dreams. Forget it.

30 min ago logged to noob char to spam Giran for buff and nothing. This server IS dead. Sorry. ;)

BTW Where are Excidium and other big clans? :D
Creating a character and running to giran crying for buffs is not considered as a player. It's retarded.

mardel

Quote from: Csenky on May 26, 2014, 07:30:23 PM
Seriously. Still not banning these idiots is just disgusting. (Not talking about the topic starter, basic buffs with level limit is alright, but not just level limit, it should be limited to unsubbed chars too.)
Got banned. His (magicbean) previous nick was kurrator.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Morel

Quote from: magicbean on May 26, 2014, 11:01:17 PM

30 min ago logged to noob char to spam Giran for buff and nothing.

None likes you, that is all.

@topic
trolling like this should not be allowed.
Morela - True hero of common people

Csenky

Quote from: mardel on May 26, 2014, 11:31:38 PM
Got banned. His (magicbean) previous nick was kurrator.
Oh, good point, didn't notice. :DD