Web Analytics
What sub to take?

News:

Main Menu

What sub to take?

Started by SgtSlaughter, May 26, 2014, 06:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SgtSlaughter

Just wondering what peoples opinions are on subbing either overlord or warcryer? my main is a tyrant. I will have all the buffs as in pp/bd/sws/ee etc so I'm just wondering what would benefit me more? which one is better for Olympiad? overlord or warcryer? Thanks in advance for the info!

HeroAW

Quote from: SgtSlaughter on May 26, 2014, 06:37:08 AM
Just wondering what peoples opinions are on subbing either overlord or warcryer? my main is a tyrant. I will have all the buffs as in pp/bd/sws/ee etc so I'm just wondering what would benefit me more? which one is better for Olympiad? overlord or warcryer? Thanks in advance for the info!
write down both skills on paper and use your half of a brain
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

Csenky

Quote from: SgtSlaughter on May 26, 2014, 06:37:08 AM
Both has good parts and drawbacks.
OL: WW, CP buff, Soul Guard (good for oly, but lack of Haste)
WC: More fighter buffs, Soul Cry. More offensive, but you might get kited easier without WW, and I'm not sure if Patk from soul cry is as good as the pdef from soul guard.

If you have full buff anyways, I'd say pick OL, the only think you might miss is gate chant. But you can get FoI with OL. :)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Garn.

Quote from: Csenky on May 26, 2014, 10:10:49 PM
WC: More fighter buffs, Soul Cry. More offensive, but you might get kited easier without WW, and I'm not sure if Patk from soul cry is as good as the pdef from soul guard.

If you have full buff anyways, I'd say pick OL, the only think you might miss is gate chant. But you can get FoI with OL. :)
you get haste 2 on oly.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Csenky

Quote from: Garn. on May 27, 2014, 01:07:34 AM
you get haste 2 on oly.
Oh, I missed that one. ^^ Then OL is obviously better, however VoP is a bit harder to get than CoV. :)

HeroAW

Quote from: Csenky on May 26, 2014, 10:10:49 PM

why do u speak when u have no clue about the game
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

Trp

For oly and pvp Overlord. Reasons are CP recharge, Soul guard, Zerk, WW, some seals land even at fighter stats with usable casting speed (winter for example), with IC set its hard to kill at oly. At mass PVP you can switch to OL stats to be CP battery.

For farm WC. Reasons are: Better buffs for farm (just get BD box and you have everything you need). Useless at large PVPs/Seige (maybe as buffer at mage stats).

PS: Csenky: Both of OL and WC have Soul cry. Just OL have soul guard too ;)

remeron

orc shaman dont give defensive passives anymore, you will just be a tryant with self-buffs some pdef and a lil p.atak boost, also cov reuse sux, soul guard effect lowered on light and heavy....
I would go for ty/de, better reuse for frenzy...ty is either farm or oly char...

Csenky

Quote from: Trp on May 27, 2014, 08:07:56 AM
For oly and pvp Overlord. Reasons are CP recharge, Soul guard, Zerk, WW, some seals land even at fighter stats with usable casting speed (winter for example), with IC set its hard to kill at oly. At mass PVP you can switch to OL stats to be CP battery.

For farm WC. Reasons are: Better buffs for farm (just get BD box and you have everything you need). Useless at large PVPs/Seige (maybe as buffer at mage stats).

PS: Csenky: Both of OL and WC have Soul cry. Just OL have soul guard too ;)
I failed that. :/ But I wouldn't recommend zerk for pvp. ^^