Still off

Started by papaum, June 05, 2014, 08:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt

owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

hackerslav

Quote from: dirt on June 07, 2014, 07:11:44 AM
why we cant have a GM like showstopper  that talikng with ppl we just have a "Freak as GM"

cute boy 8) we give to you (its free or we pay )

MyDrama

Quote from: hackerslav on June 07, 2014, 07:59:03 AM
cute boy 8) we give to you (its free or we pay )
stfu fool

SESAME STREET 2!

=^TrackZero^=

So far 8 support tickets (unanswered)
I have been on their IRC demanding answer from the staff , they replied only on the day when we have been told about servers moving. All days after no reply until present day.

They have moved dragon and web servers however regarding Tarantulas IP we have no news nor we have a clue whats going on.

Basically our old hoster was bought by another hoster from Germany and officially they are merging now all the customers . Believe it or not, we got 0 mails from them about all this, and yet we are using this hoster last 10 years. I demanded quick response and fast solving , but as you can see we are in still kept in the dark for unknown reason.

Conclusion?
Right now , im pushing their limits to bring Tara  back online as fast as possible. Regarding them , obviously we will change their service just after they give us our machine back which we paid legitimately every month since past 10 years. However im re-reading their contract and it will not end well for them, because they fully broke obligations they agreed for.

Once again , as soon as they reply me back or i get news in any other way you will be informed and server will be back online, we are on it 24/7 camping. After this major issue is solved we move on to the other things that requires attention.

Apologize doesnt mean anything at the moment, so i would just ask for huge patience.

Thank you

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

LancelotPL

Thx for info Track :)

Meto

1 suggestion - change em as far as possible!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

01cool

blink

weekend and Monday in Germany is free out of work so i think thusday will be on. :)

creslinth

fukers.... i have empty house, plenty time to play !!!!!!
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

creslinth

empty house = wife and son emigrate to parents in law :D

empty house = jack daniels + l2 :)

brgds
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

dirt

oh thats right im from Germany and we got now 3 days Hollyday xD so gl and try to contact the company i will go to any pvp high rate and lose my time ther ...  :'( :'( :'(
so long as  DN is down , and then i come back if is up haha
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

gosu12

In dragons servers,always problems,never can be good >D.