Main Menu

SERVER UP,RUSH 2K PLAYERS.

Started by Kabally, June 27, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

LustForPower

Quote from: Kabally on June 27, 2014, 05:36:34 PM
Server is up,we players could do one simple thing.

EVERY PLAYER GET 1 FRIEND TO PLAY,PASSING THIS FRIEND MESSAGE TO GET 1 FRIEND.

Insist on this and believe me u will have 2k soon online.

Thats our objective atm.

EVERY PLAYER GET 1 FRIEND TO PLAY,PASSING HIM MESSAGE TO DO THE SAME

You should WORK IN MLM- Multi Lvl Marketing ;0

btw where are you from??

Pho

Quote from: LustForPower on June 28, 2014, 08:07:48 PM

btw where are you from??

Lol this product is not meant to be purchased, MLM does not work here. A good MKT advertisement strategy is the best idea and it already started. :)
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7

Kabally

Quote from: LustForPower on June 28, 2014, 08:07:48 PM

btw where are you from??

Im from portugal
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Naiz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 28, 2014, 02:00:30 AM
- long lasting server with the credibility and capability to stay online for very long time (10 years now and counting). It guarantee you , the players, that your chars and investment will remain here and that your time consumed is not wasted.
- balanced substack server which brings new dimension in l2 . More interesting and more joyful for the players. Trademark of DN and originally made by DN
- fair rates
- anti bot rules
- 3 different languages to play (PL,Ru,ENG)
- NO overpowered donations , balanced market
- active and not playing staff
- events/tournaments
- transparency of all items in game (see homepage)
- 3rd software protection
- quick bug fixing solution

Theese are just some, but in my opinion what you players (old and new) should value the most is that we NEVER wipe servers, we exist for 10 years and we dont close servers.
We deliver you a good project and good product to enjoy and have fun.
Nowadays servers grow like mushrooms after he rain but they even close faster , and then reopen under different name. Close, open again.
With DN you have our credibilty as proof that wont happen. And i do believe it is very important  if you are spending time somewhere. This is the fact that many of players out there forget!

Anyhow , even with theese facts, we need to work togather to bring more players and to do things together to make this place big and joyful to stay.
I hope i helped somehow.

Thx for answer and i really do apreciate your effort, but the thing ppl care the most is online. I know you don't like talking about it, but it is what really counts. I logged into the game like 3h ago, to check the exp/pvp locations and towns, cuz i was curious if some1 is doing anything. I was thinking about comming back for some actions, but after what i saw there's no point to log and farm for. So now, how should i get friends playing here, if i can't even convince myself to come back.

I really hope that this server will be fun and populated someday and i keep my fingers crossed, but honestly some kind of miracle could make this happen. I'm gonna check this server isometimes, cuz i'm prolly gonna start playing again with friends after the summer. For now keep up the good work and honest good luck from me.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Kabally

Quote from: Naiz on June 28, 2014, 09:24:54 PM
Thx for answer and i really do apreciate your effort, but the thing ppl care the most is online. I know you don't like talking about it, but it is what really counts. I logged into the game like 3h ago, to check the exp/pvp locations and towns, cuz i was curious if some1 is doing anything. I was thinking about comming back for some actions, but after what i saw there's no point to log and farm for. So now, how should i get friends playing here, if i can't even convince myself to come back.

I really hope that this server will be fun and populated someday and i keep my fingers crossed, but honestly some kind of miracle could make this happen. I'm gonna check this server isometimes, cuz i'm prolly gonna start playing again with friends after the summer. For now keep up the good work and honest good luck from me.

Remake exci,as i did with sindy,lets pvp now dawg.

I garantie you good pvps always,afk
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Naiz on June 28, 2014, 09:24:54 PM

Do you realise that server was 25 days down?
Also dont forget is summer that affects as well.
Anyway logging once in a milion years is not what increases amount of players online.
If you really wish to play you will play and invite friends, if not you will find unlimited excuses. Lets be honest.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kabally

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on June 28, 2014, 09:29:05 PM
Where is ss?
No, not ss2, i mean screenshots xD

Later bro,i dont have more time atm
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Pho

Quote from: Kailenaa on June 28, 2014, 10:09:35 PM
So as i said before, i think the only solution that could do the thing is a lot of advertising. I Mean a lot, like never before on Dragon-Network.
Have you ever considered implementing a referral system? For example, for every friend that you invite, and he will get xx lvl, you will get something.

That's interesting, i ask myself if its possible to know if someone behind a char is a different real person. I mean, how to measure it. Maybe to make a DNET 2014 roster and gauge online playing time? :)
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 28, 2014, 02:00:30 AM

- events/tournaments

EvilSpirits are gone, u guys will finally stand a chance right there, gear up and wait for next tournaments!

reddragonjr

Never seen ES since 1st day on server maybe 1-3 members.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Gumi

Quote from: reddragonjr on June 29, 2014, 11:36:24 PM
Never seen ES since 1st day on server maybe 1-3 members.

But some are lurking on the forums, I can make you sure on that. :)
EvilSpirits /Alpha/