Web Analytics
SERVER UP,RUSH 2K PLAYERS. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

SERVER UP,RUSH 2K PLAYERS.

Started by Kabally, June 27, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

And 1 more thing about players who claim they pwned the server.

On the very same start of ANY server ,players who rush to the top and players who have a lot of time to play 24/7 will clearly have big advantage 1st few months, because others have much less time and need more time to gear up , level in order to confort you on proper level.
So seems enemy you claim doesnt exist reached the point where they can confornt you. Claiming you are god when you had monopol to everything is rather false. Using excuse "there is no enemy we pwned all when everyone were lvl 20 and us 70 " is quite , wierd.

So if you really want to prove how strong and skilled u are , now is the time when cards are devided fair to all.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Sephiroth

Is it really worth coming back? BlackAngelz around?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 28, 2014, 12:23:57 AM
Is it really worth coming back? BlackAngelz around?
If everyone do come back instead of asking, then i believe it is.
Its like, hey is chockolate sweet? Try maybe?

Sephiroth

Don't dare to mention chocolate, my love !

Well, I won't start over to just farm yet never reach donators or nolifers (once again).

Kabally

The thing and its for everyone.

Find solutions not excuses,come on the ground niggas,ill spank ur full pt,come on...after monday ill be again around,ill spank ur full pts again..come on the terrain niggaz

SS2
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 28, 2014, 12:32:00 AM
Don't dare to mention chocolate, my love !

Well, I won't start over to just farm yet never reach donators or nolifers (once again).
Unless you expect x5000 rate, leveling up is quite easy now (not to mention now when rates are doubled!!), gearing up is also easy, and in all do respect donations doesnt brake bor affect the gameplay at all. Donations have never been more fair and balanced. They dont disadvantage the players who dont support the server at all, since we have no armors nor weapons on donny .
Therefor dont wait, just join.

Naiz

I just would like to know 1 thing. How do you want to attract these friends? You all know it's not easy like "hey, play with me on Dragon, it's good. Ok". Sth like this won't happen. You need to use good arguments to make this ppl curious and attrack them with something interesting, which will make them atlast try out this server.

It's a serious question and i'm looking forward for a serious answer.

I'm not trolling, don't delete this post^^
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Naiz on June 28, 2014, 01:38:51 AM
I just would like to know 1 thing. How do you want to attract these friends? You all know it's easy like "hey, play with me on Dragon, it's good. Ok". Sth like this won't happen. You need to use good arguments to make this ppl curious and attrack them with something interesting, which will make them atlast try out this server.

It's a serious question and i'm looking forward for a serious answer.

I'm not trolling, don't delete this post^^
- long lasting server with the credibility and capability to stay online for very long time (10 years now and counting). It guarantee you , the players, that your chars and investment will remain here and that your time consumed is not wasted.
- balanced substack server which brings new dimension in l2 . More interesting and more joyful for the players. Trademark of DN and originally made by DN
- fair rates
- anti bot rules
- 3 different languages to play (PL,Ru,ENG)
- NO overpowered donations , balanced market
- active and not playing staff
- events/tournaments
- transparency of all items in game (see homepage)
- 3rd software protection
- quick bug fixing solution

Theese are just some, but in my opinion what you players (old and new) should value the most is that we NEVER wipe servers, we exist for 10 years and we dont close servers.
We deliver you a good project and good product to enjoy and have fun.
Nowadays servers grow like mushrooms after he rain but they even close faster , and then reopen under different name. Close, open again.
With DN you have our credibilty as proof that wont happen. And i do believe it is very important  if you are spending time somewhere. This is the fact that many of players out there forget!

Anyhow , even with theese facts, we need to work togather to bring more players and to do things together to make this place big and joyful to stay.
I hope i helped somehow.

karupt

i havent played in months. what was the approximate player count before the server went down?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: karupt on June 28, 2014, 07:45:20 AM
i havent played in months. what was the approximate player count before the server went down?
Again counts , numbers and population. If everyone take this as a most important thing any server would be empty. In partcular because everyone would ask "how many online" before even joining which would result = no players in game but full forum.
DN is not some server that appeared out of nowehere with no integrity. We are here 10 years our testimony are succesiful servers and uptime without wipe /nor closing for a decade.
In other words if you wish to play on secured server without worries of closing and time spent for nothing, this is the place. In the end there is almost no server like us , nor with thr such a long existance.

And answer to your question is , around ~1,200ish

Thank you

=^TrackZero^=

Unhappy people can leave and let us others who care to bring more people, therefor all comments not related to the mentioned goal will be deleted.

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 28, 2014, 02:14:39 PM
Unhappy people can leave and let us others who care to bring more people, therefor all comments not related to the mentioned goal will be deleted.
Check pm! ;D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!