clear as crystal - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

clear as crystal

Started by Tek1la, January 08, 2015, 07:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kabally

Quote from: djvancho on January 13, 2015, 10:01:01 AM
track i just want fresh start on substack server l love to play on dragon network, but dragon and tarantula are dead for new server you need more GMs so eazy is to wipe servers on dragon servers after all merges there are 10x more boss jewel sets than people online olympiads are totaly dead

DUDE STOP PLEASE,U WILL BE 8K CRIT ALL TIME WITH UR SPS,JIZAS STOP THIS IDEA OF FUKING WIPE,WHY DONT YOU WIPE UR BRAIN?

JIZAS BROTHER JIZAS STFU WITH WIPE,Track wont ever do that,its 1 of main things that keeps fame of DN,NEVER WIPE.

WIPE YOUR HEAD BOY
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

trippledouble

Quote from: djvancho on January 13, 2015, 01:33:35 AM
dragon network need 1 new h5 substack low rate 3x or 5x server copy/paste like dragon and averybody will be happy

I don't think so. We wouldn't join any stacksub server with chronicle higher than HB.

Lets just wait for the updates here and see how it's gonna work out. Giving it a bit of chance won't hurt anybody.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

Gardax

Quote from: djvancho on January 13, 2015, 10:01:01 AM
track i just want fresh start on substack server l love to play on dragon network, but dragon and tarantula are dead for new server you need more GMs so eazy is to wipe servers on dragon servers after all merges there are 10x more boss jewel sets than people online olympiads are totaly dead

I guess in the next post you will say: Track make substack Aion with WoW with 0,5x rate... I will not be suprised. :D
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero

UngO

i love how i didnt get reply for what i wrotte last time but everyone else did...trackito no more love for me <3
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Francy

Quote from: UngO on January 12, 2015, 08:36:28 PM
that wont happen because they "know" what to do and since we spammed them 24/7 with things we wanna and they just ignored it dont expect any understanding...i would wanna know just one answer from trackito or any other gm, why u plan to open other two servers when your priority should be repairing server which was already opened wouldnt be better for tarantula that dn staff will give 100% effort 1st to tarantula and after it get fixed u can focus on new projects? oO i rly wanna know why u split your work instead of focusing on something that u promised almost 4-5 months ago and u still prelong it...

A big +1 . You splitted work with 2 other server and now we have waited for changes for about 2 months and about 1 month before you closed also the topic for HB . We understand that you will make good changes and add new features but we want news, we don't want always only bla bla bla ye you will like it ecc.. I think we waited enough with 0 news about when you want to tell us and finish to make these new "features" ...
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Francy on January 13, 2015, 07:09:12 PM
A big +1 . You splitted work with 2 other server and now we have waited for changes for about 2 months and about 1 month before you closed also the topic for HB . We understand that you will make good changes and add new features but we want news, we don't want always only bla bla bla ye you will like it ecc.. I think we waited enough with 0 news about when you want to tell us and finish to make these new "features" ...
I said , we will give you something new, something that is only related to pvp. At this point i cant give you more info, simply because i want to finish other things 1st. On the other hand, at free time, we discuss some options for Tarantula. On top of that add copy cat servers that wait every opportunity to copy everything we do including loaders and other things, so im sorry i wont make their job more easier regarding new changes for Tarantula.

And just for the record, promised changes on Tarantula are made server side, but never implemented simply because we realized that they wont bring players back nor keep current population.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

HerrMayer

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 13, 2015, 07:14:14 PM
I said , we will give you something new, something that is only related to pvp.

: D

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Oo

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

djvancho

Quote from: Tek1la on January 08, 2015, 07:39:40 AM
Ive been coming to the forums from time to time, i used to love the server. If you want ppl to come back, you have to wipe it, thats it, its simple. people say that they will leave because of a wipe? thats bullsh1t, and theres still no ppl in server so. Wipe this shit, make announcement do updates take server off for 2 weeks and make a new grand opening and you will bring alot of players. bye
+1
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk