Web Analytics
Golkonda

News:

Main Menu

Golkonda

Started by Skajler160, July 24, 2014, 12:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skajler160

Hey, you should do something tonight golkonda seen as party with two boards could not beat her, and did not even have the worst items. You should weaken them a little because now Golconda is not beating as many people as at the beginning, and new players are not able to beat its own.  ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Skajler160 on July 24, 2014, 12:44:16 PM
Hey, you should do something tonight golkonda seen as party with two boards could not beat her, and did not even have the worst items. You should weaken them a little because now Golconda is not beating as many people as at the beginning, and new players are not able to beat its own.  ;)
5 quest golkondas
1 toi golka

Which one you talk about?

In addition to sub you can:
- buy on market
- pvp in goe
- collect lunargents and exchange it for horn
- donate

So tell me again, is subbing nowadays so hard?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

kuko

Quote from: Skajler160 on July 24, 2014, 12:44:16 PM
For quest golkonda you don't even need bishop
The one in TOI you do but I still manage to play there with destro and bp on dual and kill it.Imo you are doing smth wrong.

Skajler160

Q golkonda , i no kill it i see only  ... from Sydikate ok. eyse to kill but lov ppl wait 2-3 h and can't kill it

Skajler160

i watching on dark elf at this night how ppl die :P

kuko

Just killed the one in TOI in less than 4min.

MaraZmo

They die cause they needed a SWS, plus almost all chars was dualbox

PS: I really want to know the real respawn time of quest Golkondas.
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MaraZmo on July 24, 2014, 06:12:34 PM
They die cause they needed a SWS, plus almost all chars was dualbox

PS: I really want to know the real respawn time of quest Golkondas.
72h +24h random.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Badruk

Skajler160 i will tell you why you have so much problem with quest golka .

At start of this sever quest golka was really easy to kill ( toi as well btw) and you get 1-2 quest horn from it when you did last hit. becouse of that last hit there were situations that 9 partys just wait for someone to start golka so they can make last hit.
After that players ask gm to change it so he did. Quest golka have one quest horn for last hit and 1 quest horn for dmg but (what in my opinion gm did wrong ) they put as well horn shards as drop.

So you had easy quest golka to kill with drop :2 quest horn and 3 or 4 shards. When ppl saw it they just farm quest golkas for those f* horn shards no metter if they need those quest horns or not.

So we got another change from gm and they still are on: quest golkas harder to kill and toi golka as well (where boost toi golka was great idea btw ).

In my opinion implement those horn shards was just a mistake, leave quest golkas like they were (easy to kill and only drop 2 quest horn: 1  for dmg ,1 for last hit) so new players can shout for  qeust golka party like it was. And ToI golka: big plus gm for boost that boss but remove shards from drop list.

Badruk

Quote from: kuko on July 24, 2014, 02:38:52 PM
Just killed the one in TOI in less than 4min.

GZ for that but i dont think that new players will go for toi golka . And btw when golka wasnt boosted the best kill time was 30s, just to let you know . cheers

MaraZmo

Quote from: Badruk on July 25, 2014, 09:17:05 AM
Skajler160 i will tell you why you have so much problem with quest golka .

At start of this sever quest golka was really easy to kill ( toi as well btw) and you get 1-2 quest horn from it when you did last hit. becouse of that last hit there were situations that 9 partys just wait for someone to start golka so they can make last hit.
After that players ask gm to change it so he did. Quest golka have one quest horn for last hit and 1 quest horn for dmg but (what in my opinion gm did wrong ) they put as well horn shards as drop.

So you had easy quest golka to kill with drop :2 quest horn and 3 or 4 shards. When ppl saw it they just farm quest golkas for those f* horn shards no metter if they need those quest horns or not.

So we got another change from gm and they still are on: quest golkas harder to kill and toi golka as well (where boost toi golka was great idea btw ).

In my opinion implement those horn shards was just a mistake, leave quest golkas like they were (easy to kill and only drop 2 quest horn: 1  for dmg ,1 for last hit) so new players can shout for  qeust golka party like it was. And ToI golka: big plus gm for boost that boss but remove shards from drop list.
Actually it's easier to farm lunargents and buy the horn than try to get last hit, coz there is always someone geared up farming shards with the quest golkas
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Painkiler

Quote from: Badruk on July 25, 2014, 09:22:02 AM
GZ for that but i dont think that new players will go for toi golka . And btw when golka wasnt boosted the best kill time was 30s, just to let you know . cheers
dragon x15 record was 19s(1min 11s frenzy left) with 5 ty/de.