News:

Main Menu

Pots(question)

Started by Sharpeye, September 22, 2014, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kybel on October 14, 2014, 05:23:57 PM
dunno who here cry how tanks are op ...

give back normal ud ....stop change skills how u want ....

we play normal l2 and not gm L2 xD...

when u start change smt on tara slowly ppl leaving ... xD ...
all start with pause of server and then with exp rate .... and we continue  to change skills ... dunno u wanna fuk all what work here ? XD
Some basic English skills please?

Either way, what changes are you talking about, thats the most funny thing in all this fuzz, because we didnt change anything in fact. Actually , everything we did change can be found here:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278370.0.html

Everything else are just pretty stories for good night.

@trippledouble
ill reconsider some things after i discuss it with staff.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

_okazaki_

Deflect Arrow:
I think some of the nerfs (before server start) were OK, but cast speed on robe is reduced by 25% and bow range by -25% are too excessive, because these basically kill a bunch of combos. Why lose 25% Cast Speed when you can have Transfer Pain, which will make you more tanky vs all classes (including archers) without losing cast speed.

Tattoos:
Temporary tattoos have been very annoying since the beggining and I think they pushed alot of people away.
If I renember the reasons for this system was to keep materials circulating on the market but I don't think this has any impact right now considering the amount of materials on the server.
I'm guessing another valuable reason is that people buy the EMP tattos from donny? Maybe you guys could look into some other ways to make players frequently donate, like for example monthly payment for small increase in EXP/SP rate (x5?). It's been quite a while since server start, so I think this is fair and could help the server alot.
So please consider making them permanent.

Side note:
I think dagger's tanks are OK, their big weakness is their mana. They cant play with a recharger in the middle of a mass PVP, because they have the get close and the recharger can't without getting taken out.
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

Kabally

Naiz Shut the fuk up Already and NOW.

Listen,about mahum tattoo,ur completly wrong ive posted before already about that and shit,i crit some sps ee 10k,and then i crit others 2.5k/2.6k max.Usually Morela i dont crit more then 3k.Is it all about what?About buffs mostly,people that buff with zerk without greater shield and stuff like this,why tanks dont USE pdef TATTOO?Why only complaning about the tattoo of archers?

Drake said he will never change this tattoo,and there is tons of proofs i can post you that this tattoo has nothing about whats going on,if you go in game and get well buffed for PDEF,you wont talk about it,simple as that.

In Scary video players mostly mages were playing in low gear most of them without a DC robe enchanted.

Im really tired of this "nerf mahum " conversation,mostly from players that never tested or got real proofs with balanced equips.

You cant ever test ur best and ur OP damage,in a weak mage or any other char,you need to test it with same equips and then realize if it really does a huge diference.

With

Draco f 10,might lvl 9,baiumm,queen ant,mahum tattoo,i crit Morela 2.5k 3k i repeat.

So with this full gear if im criting this,players with bow +3 will crit around 1.8 2k.

So about this mahun Naiz and others go test then stfu.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

trippledouble

Quote from: Kabally on October 14, 2014, 06:00:37 PM

Listen,about mahum tattoo,ur completly wrong ive posted before already about that and shit,i crit some sps ee 10k,and then i crit others 2.5k/2.6k max.Usually Morela i dont crit more then 3k.Is it all about what?About buffs mostly,people that buff with zerk without greater shield and stuff like this,why tanks dont USE pdef TATTOO?Why only complaning about the tattoo of archers?

Drake said he will never change this tattoo,and there is tons of proofs i can post you that this tattoo has nothing about whats going on,if you go in game and get well buffed for PDEF,you wont talk about it,simple as that.

In Scary video players mostly mages were playing in low gear most of them without a DC robe enchanted.

Im really tired of this "nerf mahum " conversation,mostly from players that never tested or got real proofs with balanced equips.

You cant ever test ur best and ur OP damage,in a weak mage or any other char,you need to test it with same equips and then realize if it really does a huge diference.

With

Draco f 10,might lvl 9,baiumm,queen ant,mahum tattoo,i crit Morela 2.5k 3k i repeat.

So with this full gear if im criting this,players with bow +3 will crit around 1.8 2k.

And you should hit like that. Morela is sps/sws with dc set atlast+6 and he's using d arrow 100%, which mean his offensive stats gets nerfed hard. 3k on sps/sws with such gear is too low, considering you're he/wk. PR/BD with your eq would make 4k crits with dead eye. Mahum tattoes are way too OP and brings much more imbalance than balance. Interlude late game was always about archers and always will be. Nefring deflect arrow and adding all of these tattos made late game even more about fighters.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on October 14, 2014, 05:29:07 PM

@trippledouble
ill reconsider some things after i discuss it with staff.

Thank you.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

UngO

Quote from: Kabally on October 14, 2014, 06:00:37 PM

With

i will add last thing and there is nothing to add to this...on nmx30 we had no tank restrictions and still there was only small % of tank/archer(mage) combos...we had normal perma tattoes and i never seen noone complaining about it, we had mana pots and it was all cool...so why take memories from people that was the things we loved and thats why we came here...despite this things i didnt get break cuz of either of this things because i came here from nostalgia and to see old friends but if you really wanna save this server Trackito and you know we spoke lot about it on skype and since i came here i tried to help you and server like i could bring back old things like mana perma tattoes and old tanks dont be afraid to do it since this things was always awesome and many old pppl and new will come...either way I will help with what i can even if i wont play but i would be really happy that this server will be crowded as it was always in DN history...pls listen to ppl
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

DrAkh00

I am the only archer/tank lol
Range nerf should be removed, after all, the ideea of archer is to kite.

reddragonjr

I have nothing against no one but I'm tired of this sh1t QQ's over and over again.And again qq's about tattoos wtf this ppl don't get it seriously... there were tests made even drake posted on forum about tattoo's formulas how to cancel they're bonuses etc... now gtfo and learn to play / gear up / and proper buff.

Same geared mages as fighters can beat fighters easy all it's balanced here.Mages ( from our clan ) good geared with epics/aug do 2-3x the dmg of archers and fighters a.speed is lol compared to mages c.speed that is 3x more than fighters where is the unbalance? so gtfo and have a nice day.

60% of ppl still play here since server opened in january including me.You see me qq or others that play here since begin?
Always same ppl that don't play here make qq topics and other sh1ts trying to customize the server by they're own needs gl with that.
If you want to play you play if you don't want to play you don't play and that's it stop finding always stupid excuses.I didn't like to many things when I started here I wanted to stuff like on old dragonx15, but did I qq? Did I made xx topics for customize this and that etc?No.In time I adapted to the server like most ppl did and got used to it.The server is very good and stable, there is no fking better server than this network, except official cause they got $ and pro dev's.
The server had all it's customs before it opened and after there were no customs just minor ones.As Track and staff said.

You know what's the reality here?Ppl that played 24/7 in the 1st 1.5 month and got top geard beating all noobs, acting pro, and when most clans reached they're lvl's / gear / and pwned them than they left and sold the items for $ or w/e,and now when they want to come back they want wipe/customs sh1ts/ because they can't compete with the ppl who play here from begin just lol fking pathetic n/c

If you ppl ever wanted to come back here to play you shouldn't sold your gear for $ or for w/e in the 1st place.

Want to compete with top players that kept playing here since begin than  play hard go pro or donate like most did and stfu / gtfo if you complain 24/7

And I say it again If you really want to play you play if you don't want to play you don't play and that's it stop finding always stupid excuses.

Since I and many others adapted to the server all should adapt to it and stop fking act pathetic.

And Track you know what I mean always same sh1t ppl that don't play complain this things, starting again to become stress.

Good luck!
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

trippledouble

Ppl imagination has no limits. It's all i can say about previous post. Sorry, it's just too heavy for me.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

reddragonjr

Quote from: trippledouble on October 14, 2014, 11:10:40 PM
Ppl imagination has no limits. It's all i can say about previous post. Sorry, it's just too heavy for me.

I imagination tattoos op... mages weak...Seriously if you don't play here don't talk about dmg / classes / tattoos etc its pure facts no hate.

http://i.imgur.com/RaJEBz4.jpg with wm passive 10

http://postimg.org/image/izdy7fbj9/ with valakas

http://postimg.org/image/8abfylqpv/

12/13k from mages 3x archer dmg.

Kkthxbb.

gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

trippledouble

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 14, 2014, 11:35:03 PM
I imagination tattoos op... mages weak...Seriously if you don't play here don't talk about dmg / classes / tattoos etc its pure facts no hate.

Kkthxbb.

I'm talking about ppl with brain, which can buff properly. I've been playing and for sure pvping way more than you and against better players than you on this server. I dominated this server at certain point. I know what i'm talking about.

What does these screens prove anyway?
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

Peorexo

Quote from: reddragonjr on October 14, 2014, 11:35:03 PM

Kkthxbb.
ppl were dumb, are, and will be... When i was still playing there was like a few ppl with +6 sets, and archers had already +++ bows, still in open combat mages were stronger. Everywhere excluding places with no ress available, mages > all. The problem now most of good mages already left and the trash whats spamming this forum can only QQ mode and create crytopics about op.

As a th/wl with proper buffs and like 2.5k mdef and mages still was pain in the ass, i didnt mind fighting archers who was critting me for 3-4k, it was ok, but againts mages? 0 mana in 10s and op cancel.

reddragonjr

Quote from: trippledouble on October 14, 2014, 11:43:46 PM
I'm talking about ppl with brain, which can buff properly. I've been playing and for sure pvping way more than you and against better players than you on this server. I dominated this server at certain point. I know what i'm talking about.

What does these screens prove anyway?

Dude I'm playing here on this network since c1, 10 years of l2 almost / official like 2 years. I didn't played on trash pvp / wannabe servers , so I know what I'm talking about.
And about the screens even after I show pure facts you still talk sh1t.
Yea in 2nd screen Antimage pr/ps with top gear/skills/epic/aug (aka LaserKiller) don't know how to proper buff that's why he got 12k++ dmg n/c lol really pathetic your theories.If that guy don't know how to buff than I'm the pope.
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb