Save our mouses, please! :)

News:

Main Menu

Save our mouses, please! :)

Started by Vengeance, September 27, 2014, 09:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengeance

Hello DN staff,

Is there any possibility to think out a way to craft items without using the mouse?

For example by implementing a command to put in a macro and use on skill bar, like: "/createitem coarse bone powder". Or any other way?

Reason I ask for is, that i need make 9 500 clicks to turn my animal bones in cbp, which will abssolutely shorten the life of any mouse. :)

Thank you in advance for your attention and collaboration!
Server Infinity 5x: Vengeance SpS/EE

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vengeance on September 27, 2014, 09:01:01 AM
Hello DN staff,

Is there any possibility to think out a way to craft items without using the mouse?

For example by implementing a command to put in a macro and use on skill bar, like: "/createitem coarse bone powder". Or any other way?

Reason I ask for is, that i need make 9 500 clicks to turn my animal bones in cbp, which will abssolutely shorten the life of any mouse. :)

Thank you in advance for your attention and collaboration!
There should me mouse macros to download. I remember 6 y ago i was crafting for whole clan like that.
I believe those software quite evolved until now, research.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 27, 2014, 09:31:15 AM
There should me mouse macros to download. I remember 6 y ago i was crafting for whole clan like that.
I believe those software quite evolved until now, research.
Allowing third party software, track c'mon !

#topic, but yeah any tipe of clicker,macro is for you, although as far as i remember u can use in-game macros for crafting and just like press some something into f1 and it works :D

Furesy

I used to pay people to craft that stuff for me!

Let some other poor bastard break his mouse for you! :D
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Furesy on September 27, 2014, 01:05:29 PM
I used to pay people to craft that stuff for me!

Let some other poor bastard break his mouse for you! :D
Typical dutch way of thinking. You guys from wholand think you can buy everything nowadays :(

Furesy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on September 27, 2014, 01:41:16 PM
Typical dutch way of thinking. You guys from wholand think you can buy everything nowadays :(
ROFL

Truth be told, I'm not the same person I used to be :P

In recent years my country became much more consumerism orientated though, sadly :/
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

BloodPrince

macro gamer
its easy program http://macrogamer.software.informer.com/ also have pixel event macro too for CP/HP pots but dont know here is allowed or not that macro ;) if you have any problems connect with me I'll show you how to make craft macro/record macro.

Morel

just use Autoclick and problem solved
Morela - True hero of common people

Vengeance

Thanks for suggestions, ppl! :)

I thought about using clicker, track, but I thought it's a third party software, bla, bla... As far as a GM reccomends it, i suppose it'll be ok. My mouse and moreover nerves and fingers saved!^^:)

Thx again to all! :)
Server Infinity 5x: Vengeance SpS/EE

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vengeance on September 27, 2014, 08:30:40 PM
Thanks for suggestions, ppl! :)

I thought about using clicker, track, but I thought it's a third party software, bla, bla... As far as a GM reccomends it, i suppose it'll be ok. My mouse and moreover nerves and fingers saved!^^:)

Thx again to all! :)
Invest in Razer mouse, worh every penny. And ull get macro.

abusinG

Im Razer user, download Razer Cortex (best program ever).-
Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF

UngO

Quote from: Furesy on September 27, 2014, 01:51:44 PM
ROFL

Truth be told, I'm not the same person I used to be :P

In recent years my country became much more consumerism orientated though, sadly :/
hey dutchy send me some purple haze or uk cheese im out of stock
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd