About retail - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

About retail

Started by Mertiful, December 18, 2014, 12:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

Quote from: Oblique on December 23, 2014, 10:13:48 PM
Ok, as you wish. Maybe you have info that more players are interested in x10. Is not only about EXP rate, other rates will be lower. Is not a problem to lvl up chars. I agree more with x20 to x30. Future x15 looked to be a little lower for casual players (4-5h/day max) but we wanted to give it a try for a long term run.

I made a private test server on my PC and with x20 rates you exp WAY to fast compared to items you gather.

MegaZord

x15 exp rates on h5 are too easy,on official exping on x1 rates with vitality etc. isnt  mission impossible. So imo x5 rates here would be best.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

+GekKey+

Quote from: MegaZord on December 24, 2014, 12:05:34 AM
x15 exp rates on h5 are too easy,on official exping on x1 rates with vitality etc. isnt  mission impossible. So imo x5 rates here would be best.

Yeah but retail now have OP daily quest + mentor. Anyways, IMO optimal rate would be 5x to 10x but not over.

Tytus9

For example i came here, couse at the list of the servers i was searching one with x12/x17 exp. Of course i don`t push you, but if there will be rate x5 just tell me- i won`t wastin my time, and waiting for opening this one. The same words to you, guys- if u wanna play at x5 server let`s find one, and play. Don`t try change rates on server which was planning to be created with rates x15.
I`m a guy who is playing this game from time, when it was hot title at the store`s gaming shelf. Do you remember this times, when lineage 2 was selling in boxes? Now i have enough free time to play 3-4h per week, so i came here, where i found an announcement about server x15 creation.

Oblique

L2 population is made from a mixture between hard core players and casual players. Casual players, like Tytus9 said, log 1-2-3 times/week and more than 80% of them are donators because they dont have time to farm. They log for a social chat, a short pvp, Oly fights and thats it.
Hard core players, like I've meet before and had in clan/CP, they are able to run multiple sesions of L2 on multiple PCs to farm non-stop Zaken/Tezza alone, able to solo farm noble stones in the same spot for 15h/day or able to farm solo chimeras/LOA kariks trains for a very long time, some of them more than 15h/day. I know players that had more than 70% of all shopping accounts from Giran, other that controlled respawn of all treasure chest from server and joined Freya/Tezza instances with different chars in different parties in the same time, spoilers/crafters that gathered mats and crafted over 20 moirai/vesper items each day and players that didnt exit Chamber of Delusion for a week.
A long running server is based on donation to stay alive and an increased number of population result in bigger chances to have more donators. So, get more players = more donators.
Most players are looking for a mid-rate server, not for a low rate one. There - on mid rate - you will find donators. Offer them a stable server with no wipe after 3-6 months, offer them a funny/social community and you will have a great server to play.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

ulfik9cki

Tytus, u're f**king right! I joined to this community and i hope to join to Titan x15 soon, because i am architecture's student and it is more interesting things to do than no lifing on the server with x5. I played on servers x10 and x15 and it was pretty fine, although it took me a lot of my time to achieve sth valuable. Sb said that occasional player is person who plays 3-4 hours per day. I say: it is madness! and no lifing style! 3-4hours a day is my time after school! so sory but i think that occasional player is a person who play 1, maybe 2 hours per day with 10x 15 rate of exp and it is maximum for a normal guy with a normal life...
So if the server status change to 5x, it ll incumber to achieve anything. SO IF YOU WANNA PLAY AT 5x SERVER PLEASE FIND ANOTHER ONE, NOT PUSH THIS...

=^TrackZero^=

As i said earlier, although i dont even see a reason why you speak about x5, server will remain x15 or x10 at max. So have no worries about that!

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Tytus9

Thank You TrackZero, and thank You guys ;)

+GekKey+

Quote from: Tytus9 on December 24, 2014, 02:02:24 AM
For example i came here, couse at the list of the servers i was searching one with x12/x17 exp. Of course i don`t push you, but if there will be rate x5 just tell me- i won`t wastin my time, and waiting for opening this one. The same words to you, guys- if u wanna play at x5 server let`s find one, and play. Don`t try change rates on server which was planning to be created with rates x15.
I`m a guy who is playing this game from time, when it was hot title at the store`s gaming shelf. Do you remember this times, when lineage 2 was selling in boxes? Now i have enough free time to play 3-4h per week, so i came here, where i found an announcement about server x15 creation.

Look, we are just sharing opinions, you are entitled to have yours and so do we. One fact remain and it is that I don't think the community wants another server that will most likely be boring before it even celebrate its 1 year online, and thats why people are sharing their opinions.

whiteberry

Quote from: Oblique on December 24, 2014, 03:16:28 AM
Zaken/Tezza alone
Quote from: Oblique on December 24, 2014, 03:16:28 AM
LOA kariks trains

A bit offtop, but it's absolutely not possible on retail files  :D

Peorexo

Quote from: whiteberry on December 24, 2014, 04:25:24 PM
A bit offtop, but it's absolutely not possible on retail files  :D
i can asure you that zaken and kariks are kind of possible solo (although with kariks there are high requirements)