[Request] Ideas - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

[Request] Ideas

Started by Alannah, January 31, 2015, 06:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dabird1980

Quote from: dabird1980 on February 02, 2015, 12:43:08 PM
Whats the difference between common and not common?

never mind checked it already

Peorexo

Quote from: stealth on February 02, 2015, 11:46:41 AM
they are not common , all the other common items can be bought, such a hard request rly.
On official you can get full A,B,S grade by using easy obtainable quest items...
(to help you level up)
U want sth u need to farm for it. Do not make h5 easier than it is already
If that helps i want to buy all coins from market make me a pm so u can buy full a-grades

FANTA

Could you increase adena drop? I am 51 lvl runing in karmian with common C weapon and I have 100k adena which is even not enough to buy 1k bssc
-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

Peorexo

Quote from: FANTA on February 02, 2015, 02:08:11 PM
Could you increase adena drop? I am 51 lvl runing in karmian with common C weapon and I have 100k adena which is even not enough to buy 1k bssc
adena drop is fine the problem is adena drop is not 100%, that mean if u get adena only from 70% of mobs then it goes 7*0.7 = ~4,9x and even that should be good enough to makeup for shots, maybe ur farming wrong mobs for ur class?

ozyn

Quote from: FANTA on February 02, 2015, 02:08:11 PM
Joke? I'm 71lv, full AGrades include weapon, 11 milion in my pocket. Dunno for what you spend all your money.

When nothink goes right, go left

N!k

Quote from: Peorexo on February 02, 2015, 02:30:20 PM
adena drop is fine the problem is adena drop is not 100%, that mean if u get adena only from 70% of mobs then it goes 7*0.7 = ~4,9x and even that should be good enough to makeup for shots, maybe ur farming wrong mobs for ur class?
Tell me what is your lvl ?:D
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Peorexo

Quote from: N!k on February 02, 2015, 05:08:41 PM
Tell me what is your lvl ?:D
i can send u my exam schedule for this week :D

Calisa

Quote from: Peorexo on February 02, 2015, 05:09:47 PM
i can send u my exam schedule for this week :D

Including cp time ;d ?

N!k

[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Oblique

Autofollow
Make something that auto-follow can really work. Managing 2 boxes outside of town and keep an eye where my buff boxes got stuck is annoying.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Oblique

You ask us about ideas/suggestions but I don't see any reaction from server staff. So ? Are you going to do something to resurrect server ?
We want to play here, but we need more population for economy. I don't want to spend my life farming attribute stones - for example - to reach full attribute weapon+armor you need more than 1k stones. Moreover about noble enhancement stones and so on.
My play stile of h5 is farming RB instances and selling drops for adena to buy other things. If I don't have customers and shops from where to buy it, I can't farm like crazy to complete my chars.
When I type on google <lineage 2 h5 server> I don't get first result <dragon-network Titan 10x retail>.
On l2topzone or l2hopezone there is no Titan 10x H5 in first 60 servers listed.
How can players knows about server existence ?
Honestly, put your staff at work, list server on Hopzone and Topzone, put voting reward, make a Twitch and let's bounce.
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Oblique

Another thing: I want to place my buffer offline in Giran to sell buffs with 1 adena and help newcomers. Shall I need to donate for this ?