Web Analytics
[Request] Ideas - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

[Request] Ideas

Started by Alannah, January 31, 2015, 06:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Since 2 days im in bed, under high pills and feever >39.
Once im recovered i will answer to you all.

Im sorry for this delay :(
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Oblique

I am really sorry you are sick, Track :( I thought you are not the only one to take care of server ...
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Oblique on February 04, 2015, 01:27:54 AM
I am really sorry you are sick, Track :( I thought you are not the only one to take care of server ...
Other gms take care of it as well, but only me can access the server and do the changes. Drake can do it as well, but still we have to brainstorm all suggested ideas.
Doing it while sick, aint good idea tbh.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

stealth

I was wondering if history will repeat itself, after 1 year it will be declared server cannot continue and then you merge with dragon, which means the whole purpose is money, so my question has to be what the purpose was with a retail server (to upgrade to highest chronicle in future?). Given the numbers anything to make it less grind imo is good.
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

Oblique

I wonder where are those trolls who said to kick out MP pots from server. I dont see any EE/SE active on this server.
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Peorexo

Quote from: Oblique on February 04, 2015, 09:25:35 PM
I wonder where are those trolls who said to kick out MP pots from server. I dont see any EE/SE active on this server.
why dont u play one, that might be the reason.

Oblique

Quote from: Peorexo on February 04, 2015, 10:46:26 PM
Can u get the fack out of this forum ?

reddragonjr

Peore I see you got fans already  ;D

Wish you fast recovery Track.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

djvancho

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

r3qu13m

Quote from: Peorexo on February 04, 2015, 10:46:26 PM

Thats it. Am tryin to maintain SK and WS (also tryin to set the ss prices to "normal" for anyone newcoming, even that they could be 10 times higher considering the adena rate) and, so far, never anyone replied or called for a rb (that said am up for any, currently 72lvl full A).

As for mana pots and such, just dont. Haters and obviously old dragon players are the initial population, playing mostly dds with those two allowed boxed buffers, without any sense of cooperation. Its 5 days "old", lets c (well i dont rly have anyone irl to join). Well i came back to have fun after years off of DN (old zenith/infinity player) too.

As for the game ideas, i dont rly have currently any input but keepin it as it is, its already easy and fun enough. Maybe some show off somewhere (more visible voting for this particular server, besides the DN as a whole).

Also health to drake and t0.

Zaled

Make vitality reset once a week
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad