Web Analytics
[Request] Ideas - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

[Request] Ideas

Started by Alannah, January 31, 2015, 06:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FANTA

There are SE and EE on server, just ppl dont play in PT but prefer to play solo.

PS:I play EE and I have created SE to and I am willing to help ppl if they ask for it.
-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

r3qu13m

Just realized there is no accessory LS 70 option, any way to implement it? Even if they were same as 67 lvl, twould make an use of 70 lvl stones (or if there is a way to make them already, let me know).

Alannah

Quote from: r3qu13m on February 07, 2015, 10:48:23 PM
Just realized there is no accessory LS 70 option, any way to implement it? Even if they were same as 67 lvl, twould make an use of 70 lvl stones (or if there is a way to make them already, let me know).

I can imagine something like .. as an easy implement, option at npc -> trade X lv70 ls to 1 accessory ls 67. 1-2 minute work.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Blackcobra

I just posted this elsewhere but I thought the GM might read it here
Im Very disapointed in Titan, I have played Dragon since C3 probably around 10 years on & off, with 28 full subs with retails done on most, my son & I donated many times over the years, latley we played many hi5 servers buy all die, so I had a friend on Tarantula so I thought would give it a go, I didnt realize how dead it was, my son wasted 35 eu in donations, so I waited for Titan hoping for better things, this server is the worse of them all, no one on, all you guys are after is money, all servers you can set up shops for free, at least if you can set up a shop offline you can try & make some money, I always sell mats to help me start off, but on here I have to pay 1 DC for a bloody offline scroll, what a rip off, people will donate if there enjoying the game & getting somewhere, but we couldnt even start of like we normally do without donating, shame on you Drake, your getting to greedy, we are now on a new server & my son has donated twice in a couple of days as we are getting somewhere & enjoying it.
No one likes to feel like there being ripped off, if people enjoy a normal game without getting ripped off for normal parts of the game, they will enjoy the game & donate over & over, this has left such a bad taste in my mouth im not going to even think about trying any of your future servers as I know I will get ripped off.
ty/dest, bd/se, nec/pp, th/pp, he/pp, ty/he, ol/nec, bd/pp, sws/wc, bp/wk, wc/bd, ol/bd, tyr/sp, nec/ee, nec/ee,th/sws, th/sws, th/pal, tyr/pali,Glad/Pali, sps/ee,nec/sorc,sh/se

Blackcobra

I like Hi 5 servers best, but I will play any, we need mana pots, vitality system, buffer npc, GM shop to B grade, SS to B grade in GM shop, .menu to turn off XP, also some NPC to delvl a char, at least 15-20X server, but run a normal game with out any cost of DC coins to buy things like offline shop scrolls, you are the only servers that have to get scrolls, all other servers have it in menu or auto.
I have played tons of servers over the years & even Tera & a few other games but I still return to lineage.
Donations are good but for the right items, like for in game things off other people, we even tried the real server but when I joined a clan I found all people we on but afk, the leader told me the only way to play on there was to bot 24/7 to make money, nsoft seems to look the other way as it sells scroll for xp, drops ect, for donations, so we decided we wernt going to bot 24/7 to try & get items so we left the real server.
I dont think any server should sell items that makes any player more powerful from the start just because he donated.
ty/dest, bd/se, nec/pp, th/pp, he/pp, ty/he, ol/nec, bd/pp, sws/wc, bp/wk, wc/bd, ol/bd, tyr/sp, nec/ee, nec/ee,th/sws, th/sws, th/pal, tyr/pali,Glad/Pali, sps/ee,nec/sorc,sh/se

cantau

Hi, i think you should sell Offline shop for adena, cus sometimes nobody sells SSB or SSA, also you should change the System Recover Vitality (i mean when you are off you recover your vitality faster than when you are online) you should put it to recover faster when you are online (only when you are in towns/peaceful zones) cus if we leave our chars online in giran there will be more people in towns and new people will see that there are players in towns (i know every1 is farming/exp) but Giran / Aden is empty just few shops.

Rayleigh

r3qu13m

Destructible Treasure Chests for they sometimes spawn at unreachable spots and destroying them would force respawn (even when its ~2h).

ulfik9cki

Yeah Blackcobra is right, i have the same request and moreover i think adena rate should be 100%

FANTA

I think server setup is fine, just consider to make it more interesting for new player; I suggest to ad during weekends GM buffs from Adventure guide without level restriction. e.g.:

Master's Blessing - Acumen
The GM is always by your side. Increases Casting Spd. by 30% for 1 hour.

Master's Blessing - Death Whisper
The GM is always by your side. Increases Critical attack power by 35% for 1 hour.

http://base.l2j.ru/highfive/index.php?s=Master%27s+Blessing+
and some more to help farming

Than consider to remove it (in one two months) when players have leveled their own support chars for playing during week.
-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

mamusiabobasa

add more cosmetic items at custom shop like pots/stones for:
- change armor color/ hair color/ tittle etc.;
- change armor/weapon appearance   

PERKyouUP

playing so many characters just to make a run. I like to buff go PVE for 1 hour then come back and re buff. lets me track my time. having to bring a song and dancer every where is nuts. then you need a SE, PP and a orc. already 4 ppl in party and i dont have my main. :(
Make mana pots of some kind for ALL to use.
Make song /dances atleast 20 minutes to match the PP buffs
make skills "auto" learn so you dont have to click for 30 minutes taking skills every hour when building a new toon. ( i mean really)
this will defintely keep ppl here longer.

HugeTits

Quote from: PERKyouUP on February 19, 2015, 09:44:44 PM
playing so many characters just to make a run. I like to buff go PVE for 1 hour then come back and re buff. lets me track my time. having to bring a song and dancer every where is nuts. then you need a SE, PP and a orc. already 4 ppl in party and i dont have my main. :(
Make mana pots of some kind for ALL to use.
Make song /dances atleast 20 minutes to match the PP buffs
make skills "auto" learn so you dont have to click for 30 minutes taking skills every hour when building a new toon. ( i mean really)
this will defintely keep ppl here longer.
why not 6 hours?