Web Analytics
Banned people

News:

Main Menu

Banned people

Started by eliasjose2009, May 17, 2015, 11:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliasjose2009

Hello have you think to unban the banned people after update comes?? u know, to have max player possible after update!! There's Lot of people banned that maybe want another chance to play!! idk that's what i think.... ofc atm im not banned! just interested to when the updates come the server have max players possible!!

IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk

Peorexo

Quote from: eliasjose2009 on May 17, 2015, 11:13:06 PM
Hello have you think to unban the banned people after update comes?? u know, to have max player possible after update!! There's Lot of people banned that maybe want another chance to play!! idk that's what i think.... ofc atm im not banned! just interested to when the updates come the server have max players possible!!
Banned remains banned, but every1 is free to start again right?

Alannah

We need to see the concept of this new Tarantula, you will get the answer then ;)
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

UngO

Quote from: ^Alannah^ on May 18, 2015, 05:21:17 PM
We need to see the concept of this new Tarantula, you will get the answer then ;)
you should 1st of all stop foolin ppl who build this community...we still hear promises but we dont see any work done...when nightmare was changing from interlude to hellbound it was 1 month of downtime nows its more then 8 months and all we hear is "soon" or "we are working on it". Theres almost noone left that still believe in what gm staff writte. Regards
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

enemy

_okazaki_

Quote from: ^Alannah^ on May 18, 2015, 05:21:17 PM

Hope you guys think this through.

You're planning on setting up two servers with the same chronicle (a not very popular one IMO),
when the player base is already really low.

Even though I don't like you guys splitting up your playerbase so much,
I'd atleast consider maintaining some chronicle variety.

I'd like to add that Tarantula was polished up into a really good server with good settings and it would be a shame to trash all that work and not use in a future new server.
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

Alannah

Quote from: UngO on May 20, 2015, 08:46:21 PM
you should 1st of all stop foolin ppl who build this community...we still hear promises but we dont see any work done...when nightmare was changing from interlude to hellbound it was 1 month of downtime nows its more then 8 months and all we hear is "soon" or "we are working on it". Theres almost noone left that still believe in what gm staff writte. Regards

and you should first of all stop blaming me, cause I do what I have access and knowledge to, there is no fooling
you really think I'm in 1 person can do all? I don't even know what 8 months you are talking about. I'm just assisting Track around and I doubt it's about 8 months. I can also switch to this bad attitude you are giving here, so please log and test hb and report me bugs then I fix, ok? cause you have here sir 0 help to me. All the adjustments and fixes were done backtracking NCSoft changelogs.
And before blaming here anybody, i write last time: Track is the key, he will give the concept and only then we can move forward, do you understand this? Until then any reports and suggestions are welcome. cheers to you too

Alannah

Quote from: _okazaki_ on May 20, 2015, 11:24:27 PM

You're planning on setting up two servers with the same chronicle (a not very popular one IMO),

I'd like to add that Tarantula was polished up into a really good server with good settings and it would be a shame to trash all that work and not use in a future new server.

for sure we consider the best possibilities, that's why it's not going to be 100% retail hb

UngO

Quote from: ^Alannah^ on May 21, 2015, 12:43:11 AM
and you should first of all stop blaming me, cause I do what I have access and knowledge to, there is no fooling
you really think I'm in 1 person can do all? I don't even know what 8 months you are talking about. I'm just assisting Track around and I doubt it's about 8 months. I can also switch to this bad attitude you are giving here, so please log and test hb and report me bugs then I fix, ok? cause you have here sir 0 help to me. All the adjustments and fixes were done backtracking NCSoft changelogs.
And before blaming here anybody, i write last time: Track is the key, he will give the concept and only then we can move forward, do you understand this? Until then any reports and suggestions are welcome. cheers to you too
i play here since 2005 +- so i got some experience with things on this servers how it works etc ;) if you read properly you would see i adressed this to gm staff not to you as person and as you said that you are here short i dont even know why you reply on me since we dont got much to talk about ladd...we gave 1000x suggestions to track and other gms and all who knows me here knows that i dont got reason to lie or blame others i helped to improve this society long time and be sure i did enough maybe more then you did or ever will do...you are new one here i see since you dont even know the time when we got 1st promises about upcoming hb updates now its more then 7-8 months for sure and still nothing more then words we see here...how is possible that in past adding new chronicle took track and gms less then 1 month and now its already long long time? i dont blame i state the facts i seen many gms like you coming and vanishing back to the night and your are not 1st one who defend something that he knows almost nothing about...no offence but only track should talk here with us since he is the one who gave us hope for new server
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Alannah

oh I'm sure I know a lot
Old hb branches (the ones dating back 2009-2011) are totally different and back then development was different too, not to mention the founders (staff) had surely more time to focus here and provide a server or even more.
And don't get me wrong, i'm here to help and assist not to opposite. Even tho your words are not really showing sometimes the improvement you are doing to this society. Eventually update will happen.

UngO

Quote from: ^Alannah^ on May 21, 2015, 04:58:03 AM
oh I'm sure I know a lot
Old hb branches (the ones dating back 2009-2011) are totally different and back then development was different too, not to mention the founders (staff) had surely more time to focus here and provide a server or even more.
And don't get me wrong, i'm here to help and assist not to opposite. Even tho your words are not really showing sometimes the improvement you are doing to this society. Eventually update will happen.
everything had its boarders even our trust and patience u cant wonder
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

Kabally

Quote from: _okazaki_ on May 20, 2015, 11:24:27 PM

Okazaki avisame se isso voltar
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die