ETA? - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

ETA?

Started by wadafak, April 12, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarobekas20

Quote from: eliasjose2009 on June 02, 2015, 10:31:25 PM
good choice btw my clan wont play  that new server... we we'rent spended 3 months farming as a fk in a dead server if u we're say it before...!!

Server is almost empty, market in game says all how many ppl play there. Soner or later your 3 months farm could mean really nothing. On who You wanna use your farmed items, on mobs or players?
The truth is, you cant make from actual online on the server some huge online after chronicle change or any other changes. Was time to make it long time ago, now is too late.

I undearstand reaction of some players, make ppl wait for a long time and later come with totally different information.

A btw, its just my opinion, it doesnt mean I not wish good luck, but if new server be only pvp oriented (go fast farm and pev pev), then it will die faster than you think, admins.

SrryForPvp

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 02, 2015, 11:58:10 PM
You are welcome.

There will be much more information , until then we have to keep them safe , since there are few servers which are pure copycats.

Thanks for understanding.

OK track , but can you give us more information when  the server will be start ? 1 week 1 month 6 month ? plz . its boring to wait somthing with out  real information

_okazaki_

@=^TrackZero^=

I don't see a point in a high rated rated easy mode server.

You might say low-mid rate servers aren't good anymore because people don't "have time", but most high rated servers last 1-2 months.

And was Tarantula really that unsuccessful (being a low-mid rate server) ? Did it not sustain for itself financially?

It started pretty well, then it lost alot of people because of poor settings at the start, but the changes you made prove that the server was doing well considering after the 1 month downtime the server actually managed to regrow from 100 to 900 players  by September (which is an accomplishment in itself).

People that don't "have time" shouldn't be looking at Lineage 2 for entertainment, they should be looking at casual short games like League of Lesbians.
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

Francy

Quote from: _okazaki_ on June 05, 2015, 02:04:33 PM
@=^TrackZero^=

I don't see a point in a high rated rated easy mode server.

You might say low-mid rate servers aren't good anymore because people don't "have time", but most high rated servers last 1-2 months.

And was Tarantula really that unsuccessful (being a low-mid rate server) ? Did it not sustain for itself financially?

It started pretty well, then it lost alot of people because of poor settings at the start, but the changes you made prove that the server was doing well considering after the 1 month downtime the server actually managed to regrow from 100 to 900 players  by September (which is an accomplishment in itself).

People that don't "have time" shouldn't be looking at Lineage 2 for entertainment, they should be looking at casual short games like League of Lesbians.
Shut up noobèè  ;D ;D
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

eliasjose2009

See that post?? "Information New Server Starting"... he is the only waiting for new server...!! what a...
IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk

SrryForPvp

Quote from: eliasjose2009 on June 06, 2015, 06:09:11 AM
See that post?? "Information New Server Starting"... he is the only waiting for new server...!! what a...

Yes I am waiting for the new server  or the update  its the same for me ... But track say no update so its will be a new server ... stop cry omg ... And i am not alone to wait the new server ! .... so yes i would like some information .... its begining long .......

d4rknessqq1

true you not alone w8ing for the server  !!! cuz ppl not posting that dosn't mean they are not w8ing

Kabally

http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

Enemies never knew i had spy dual box all time on their alliance <3

HAHAHAHAH

Even olympiad we controled u guys when u decided to enter EPIC SH1T
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Francy

Quote from: Kabally on June 12, 2015, 10:29:19 AM

HAHAHAHAH

Ahahahaha  http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1 Cry mode level: Excidium  ;D ;D ;D

SS2!
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Alannah

Quote from: d4rknessqq1 on June 08, 2015, 12:16:06 AM
true you not alone w8ing for the server  !!! cuz ppl not posting that dosn't mean they are not w8ing

our hands are tied too, new features for new server are already discussed - ordered to extender, once we get the updated files Track will surely let you know all features and infos
once again -> we need the eta from developers side
I can also say that cause we don't post anything or reply that does not mean the project is paused or abandoned. There is a lot effort in this project (HB files) not only work but financial side too.
Cool features coming, this server will be the only unique Hellbound around, not just because of substack but it's not going to be the usual retail thingy just like any other networks opening a project with boosted rates ;)
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

reddragonjr

Quote from: Kabally on June 12, 2015, 10:29:19 AM

HAHAHAHAH

Thug Style!
SS2!
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin