Web Analytics
pk from flagged target

News:

Main Menu

pk from flagged target

Started by ImmortaLSpiriT, November 23, 2015, 11:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImmortaLSpiriT

well... honestly i dont give a fu.ck about 1 pk point. i wrote here because its bug and your reply just shows how arrogant you are. i didnt say its tottaly bugged but bug did happen.. or by your logic i waited for him to flag, then i killed his buffer and then he let me make screenshots without atking me or what? it was 1v1 fight, noone else near he hit me i killed him i got pk point and karma easy as that. but well you can just make another dumb comment and close topic since by your logic im bored enough to fake screenshots and forum posts just because there is nothing else to do. just dont cry that noone is reporting buggs after ppl will see its futile... same as with bots
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Peorexo

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on November 23, 2015, 11:44:37 PM
well... honestly i dont give a fu.ck about 1 pk point. i wrote here because its bug and your reply just shows how arrogant you are. i didnt say its tottaly bugged but bug did happen.. or by your logic i waited for him to flag, then i killed his buffer and then he let me make screenshots without atking me or what? it was 1v1 fight, noone else near he hit me i killed him i got pk point and karma easy as that. but well you can just make another dumb comment and close topic since by your logic im bored enough to fake screenshots and forum posts just because there is nothing else to do. just dont cry that noone is reporting buggs after ppl will see its futile... same as with bots
Your screen proved nothing and your report was more like = remove 1pk from my char... No1 can do anything with that kind of thing.

=^TrackZero^=

Problem is that your screen doesnt prove anything. Pvp/pk system works 100% properly, and if i have to dig db to prove you that, just because of 1 pk point then im sorry i couldnt.
Im not even arrogant, we are simply full with work on both sides and you come up with such demands...
Imagine you post such "bug" report on official, do you really think they would do anything about it? Do you think they would even care to reply? They wouldnt. And do i have to remind you that they are multi bilion company....
Anyhow, in future please reconsider posting such "bugs" considering all the aespects of it.

Thanks
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on November 23, 2015, 11:52:38 PM
Problem is that your screen doesnt prove anything. Pvp/pk system works 100% properly, and if i have to dig db to prove you that, just because of 1 pk point then im sorry i couldnt.
Im not even arrogant, we are simply full with work on both sides and you come up with such demands...
Imagine you post such "bug" report on official, do you really think they would do anything about it? Do you think they would even care to reply? They wouldnt. And do i have to remind you that they are multi bilion company....
Anyhow, in future please reconsider posting such "bugs" considering all the aespects of it.

Thanks

well my bad i wrote about deleting pk since all of you only see that now even tho it was not my goal.. well official probably doesnt have forum topic : report buggs... but well i got your point, 0 reports from now on from me even if i see naked dwarf soloing valakas
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on November 24, 2015, 12:19:23 AM
well my bad i wrote about deleting pk since all of you only see that now even tho it was not my goal.. well official probably doesnt have forum topic : report buggs... but well i got your point, 0 reports from now on from me even if i see naked dwarf soloing valakas
That wasnt the point, but whatever.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]