SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 18

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mruwqa

Quote from: Garro on September 01, 2016, 04:55:59 PM
Thats mostly how Scary is doing, usually flaming ppl how bad they are, then he is joining them, asking for items, casually playing with them, and then again flaming how bad they were :D Most of us just get used to this and when he will once again ask us to take him we will propably do it.
im not ASKING for items, im WORKING for them.  You cant deny it :)  I never ASK for items ive been waiting 3servers for AQ in exi and I dont give a fk about that lol
Quote from: stanko on September 01, 2016, 02:00:07 PM
You are talking way too much how other people suck while we still see your gameplay live from the stream (those mouse clicks all around skill bar make me sad)
You know yourself you could mouse click everything and still win most of things here :_) You are one of few who have any clue about game here :)     if u played with me u knew my stance and understand my movements haha :D 

and ye, enchanted bows ( which aint hard to make ) gives much more for regular archers than crossbows thats 100% on point :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Peorexo

Quote from: Clonage on September 01, 2016, 06:19:54 PM
IMO(DONT FLAME) archers were fine on last HR.

I dont really know if trickster buff was the right move... It helps archer party do more damage(only late game) and the buff feels as a late game bandage for archers "lack" of damage instead of a stable overall tweak.

So? Pick one. Shield works that way in every l2 server since forever, once u get ur opponent in front of you, u are going to shield 99% of attacks, anyone finding this mechanics right now is not exactly bringing anything new. Even considering the dmg on shield, the damage is pretty fine, becouse if u are not going to shield def the hits, u are pretty much screwed.

I'd leave the enchant route for sure, maybe any potential numbers are just to be tweaked. Atleast now there is something to work for, since archers are so f*cking easy.

Clonage

Quote from: Peorexo on September 01, 2016, 06:31:03 PM
So? Pick one. Shield works that way in every l2 server since forever, once u get ur opponent in front of you, u are going to shield 99% of attacks, anyone finding this mechanics right now is not exactly bringing anything new. Even considering the dmg on shield, the damage is pretty fine, becouse if u are not going to shield def the hits, u are pretty much screwed.

I'd leave the enchant route for sure, maybe any potential numbers are just to be tweaked. Atleast now there is something to work for, since archers are so f*cking easy.

Looks like you've read/quoted me before my edit.
I said i don't mind the current buff.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Vargine

IMO(DONT FLAME) archers were fine on last HR. The problem wasn't archers itself. It was party setups, Shield def rate on mage/non-tank and full shield defense power on mage/tanks (aside from all the nerfs they received from interlude to HB due to buffs/dance/song).
The formula for Shield Defense Rate is pretty easy to get up to 80~90+% def rate only on buffs. Even human mage tanks are getting hit good'ish on their backs from Archers w/o aegis. Mage tanks are supposed to be good vs archers anyways. Their def rate is 100% with buffs and passives. Shield power seems a bit high on tank/robes.(imo)
For other mages/non-tanks, the def rate is still up there. The shield power is fine.

I dont really know if trickster buff was the right move... I don't mind the buff but i think it's not optimal. It helps archer party do more damage(only late game) and the buff feels as a late game bandage for archers "lack" of damage instead of a stable overall tweak.

Videos were shot to test SHIELD RATES ONLY...

Mage / unsubed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmzfLxeFftY
Mage/tank - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iF-DpC2VKI

Tbh i don't care if any of this isn't touched.

FYI i'm not saying that non of this isn't counterable, but it's pretty solid.

99% shield defence in front
0% shield defenece from side/rear
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

Clonage

Quote from: Vargine on September 01, 2016, 08:56:12 PM
99% shield defence in front
0% shield defenece from side/rear

Sigh... Not sure if you're trolling or ?

FYI i'm not saying that non of this isn't counterable, but it's pretty solid.

There you go.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

Jardiro

Videos were shot to test SHIELD RATES ONLY...

Mage / unsubed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmzfLxeFftY
Mage/tank - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iF-DpC2VKI

:D

ps. May you focus on giving us changelog coz idk if some skills are changed on purpose or just bugged

RusalPL

How about destro/tyrant sub? Does totems/fist fury will work on other weapon than fist. What a new point about  „green” when u dont  give to destro benefits from  making  tyrant sub? Bizon dont work on 2hand, fist fury too.  Currently position of these character is nothing in game and you should delete ORC’s. ORCs look like in a retail server.  I know its substack blablabla… but for example u should remove UDs /shieldblock from robe/light users  to 0 effect and that will be fair to destro/tyr. Yes u will reduce effect UD/shieldblock for robe/ligh for X%  so u can make it too with totems/fist fury for other weapons. Now some1 said if that is stupid or smt. Just look fairly about that reason and if u think I’m wrong tell me but remember that is substack server not retail and ppl want to play some mixed char. I know if everything can be balance and everyone will be happy if we took a compromise and solve that problem together. Now u go on easy and remove bison from all weapon. Maybe is other think to fix that „solo rb killer” that everyone said. For example u can make reflect from bosses to 2hand blunt or smt like that, or reduce effect Totems/fist fury on other weapon  to x% like u do with UD on robe/light users and other think. There are many option but u go on easy way to make useless that char on substack server.
OK. Now u can blame me because from tyr u got celestial and some other skills. Yes right, but when ppl see de/tyr on fr+zealot+celestial  they run away and waiting to finish my skills and then  they  can easy kill me on 3-5 (1 mcrit) shot because i must have 30%HP (4,5k CP 4,5kHP +-)  to do DMG.
Now some1 tell me u can go on full HP. Yes but when come to target I do nothing because my DMG w/o skills are ‘amazing’ and I die like a chicken.

Another think its reus skills:
Full buff  + Cursed Dagger+rsk.haste + tall hvy set (no tateo/dyes/epic) = 1221 a.speed
Rage reus : 40 sec
Zealot reus:  120 sec --- > still have 1221 a speed
Frenzy reus:  80 sec
Full buff + fist+haste + fist fury+ totem puma + tall hvy (no tateo/dyes/epic) = 1338 a.speed
Rage reus :  54 sec
Zealot reus:  185 sec --- >  a.speed increse to 1740
Frenzy reus:   110 sec
What u think about it? That same problem was on old HellRaiser and what u will do with it? I thought the reus skills depends on a.speed o.0

Another think rage+ frenzy on FIST:
Full buff  (forgot about ‘cat’ buff)
Demon Splinter +Bizon = 2171 p.atack---- >  3738 p.atack
DS+Bear = 1856   ------ >3171
DS+ Ogr =  1582 ----- >2678
DS+Rabit  =1172 ---->1939
DS+ Wolf   = 1582  ----- > 2678
That sad when skills from destro working on tyrant but skills from tyrant dont work on destro.

Peorexo

Quote from: RusalPL on September 01, 2016, 11:37:21 PM
How about destro/tyrant sub? Does totems/fist fury will work on other weapon than fist. What a new point about  „green” when u dont  give to destro benefits from  making  tyrant sub? Bizon dont work on 2hand, fist fury too.  Currently position of these character is nothing in game and you should delete ORC’s. ORCs look like in a retail server.  I know its substack blablabla… but for example u should remove UDs /shieldblock from robe/light users  to 0 effect and that will be fair to destro/tyr. Yes u will reduce effect UD/shieldblock for robe/ligh for X%  so u can make it too with totems/fist fury for other weapons. Now some1 said if that is stupid or smt. Just look fairly about that reason and if u think I’m wrong tell me but remember that is substack server not retail and ppl want to play some mixed char. I know if everything can be balance and everyone will be happy if we took a compromise and solve that problem together. Now u go on easy and remove bison from all weapon. Maybe is other think to fix that „solo rb killer” that everyone said. For example u can make reflect from bosses to 2hand blunt or smt like that, or reduce effect Totems/fist fury on other weapon  to x% like u do with UD on robe/light users and other think. There are many option but u go on easy way to make useless that char on substack server.
OK. Now u can blame me because from tyr u got celestial and some other skills. Yes right, but when ppl see de/tyr on fr+zealot+celestial  they run away and waiting to finish my skills and then  they  can easy kill me on 3-5 (1 mcrit) shot because i must have 30%HP (4,5k CP 4,5kHP +-)  to do DMG.
Now some1 tell me u can go on full HP. Yes but when come to target I do nothing because my DMG w/o skills are ‘amazing’ and I die like a chicken.

Full buff  + Cursed Dagger+rsk.haste + tall hvy set (no tateo/dyes/epic) = 1221 a.speed
Full buff + fist+haste + fist fury+ totem puma + tall hvy (no tateo/dyes/epic) = 1338 a.speed
What u think about it? That same problem was on old HellRaiser and what u will do with it? I thought the reus skills depends on a.speed o.0

That sad when skills from destro working on tyrant but skills from tyrant dont work on destro.
tl;dr
mama they nerfed my one man army <---

Clonage

Quote from: RusalPL on September 01, 2016, 11:37:21 PM

Look at the bright side. Now you can play Destro/wc and box 1 less character and still be good at Olys! :)

No, but srsly Destros were farming everything Solo. Time to enjoy playing as Tyrant/destro instead of Destro/Ty :D
Im pretty sure they can still Solo stuff because destros are destros...

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

Peorexo

Quote from: Clonage on September 02, 2016, 12:32:32 AM
Look at the bright side. Now you can play Destro/wc and box 1 less character and still be good at Olys! :)

No, but srsly Destros were farming everything Solo. Time to enjoy playing as Tyrant/destro instead of Destro/Ty :D
Im pretty sure they can still Solo stuff because destros are destros...
ofc they can, they are not weaker by any means, just require more investment to be as effective, not kindergarden level of player.

XerXis

Quote from: Peorexo on September 02, 2016, 12:54:21 AM
ofc they can, they are not weaker by any means, just require more investment to be as effective, not kindergarden level of player.

agree :)
BloodyWoman

Picksy

For me, its clear that there are really not that many people willing to talk and discuss a subject without insulting or mocking one another. For that reason, I'm out of this discussion, and I will not give more opinions about the server/balancing issues. Once it goes live, if I like the features / buffs / nerfs, I'll play, if I don't like them, I won't. Once again, thanks for your maturity DN community :)