Web Analytics
SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM | - Page 31

News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somasz

and meaby add full npc buffer so EVERYONE can take tank sub?
/s

Clonage

Quote from: Zeta on September 09, 2016, 02:52:32 PM
SWS/EE, BD/SE are more box chars than main chars. Just few CPs will find someone who want play it.

BD/Glad

Because ppl acknowledge how op they are?
L2 is balanced in retail on hp damage and mp damage. It doesnt matter what setup you are playing you're always trading stuff. Normaly in mage partys you have 3 burners and 3 nukers. Both hp and mp damage is balanced. Even if you change arround, lets say 4 rechargers 2 nukers, the other party with a balanced setup wont get damaged as much meaning healers can actually burn more instead of healing. It balances itself out in the end(in perfect situations).
When you come to substack, in the other hand, with all theses stacked high cooldowns skills that give you rediculous defenses, the more mana bank you have the better(AKA sws/ee bd/se). Damage is relevant but not as much.
Why? Well high cooldown skills prevent alot of hp and mp damage from being taken. Basicly the party that can survive the most with more MP in the end will win. Defense & MP > HP. Because they are much more effective and in bigger numbers then in retail.
You may ask again why... Because the only theoretically way to increase your partys HP Pool is by healing(same as retail and very little from some subs) and to heal you need MP.
But when it comes to MP, OH boy shit gets real.  You can increase your partys MP Pool by just subbing rechargers on melee supports(bd/sws). It only doesnt give more mana pool to the party, it also gives you tools to restore mana for everyone else in pt also with high Cooldown skills.

So in the end(in a perfect situation) partys that have the same amount of defensive tools, the one that has more mana will come up on top. It gives no advantage subbing damage dealers as supports.

And now that mage partys have their PT UD chain broken(which is good) we might actually see fighter CPs win long term fights. Because some fighter setups can still have nasty chain UDs going on.

If people want to be competitive in substack i would advise to look at retail compositions, form a CP and try to simulate their compositions and then tweak them the best way possible for substack.

I would love to see bd and sws subs locked for fighters only(i myself would love to play one of these characters), Sublime self sacrifice as Gracia Final and BoE with Retail Cooldown. This means there would be no high mana banks in partys and actual proper mana management/restoration and not just 4~5 burners running arround and burning everything :P Mage and fighter partys would have more or less the same amount of mana compared to now.

It's so sad most substack community isnt open minded and wants all the OP shits, like mutants, everyone must do damage ... *SIGH* .

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Picksy

Lineage 2 is one of the most teamwork-oriented MMORPG that I have ever played.
There are ALOT of supportive classes and trust me when I say this. Before finding "the best nukers", you MUST find the best supports you can. The party is made of supports, if your supports suck, you can have the best nuker in the game, but you won't win shit. Now if your supports are good and your nukers suck, you can easily still win pvps because, as I said, supports influence the game way more than nukers do. So, stop going with the hype train of "mutants pls" or "I need to do dmg with my bd pls" because that is just not lineage 2.

Quote from: Clonage on September 09, 2016, 05:54:16 PM
I would love to see bd and sws subs locked for fighters only(i myself would love to play one of these characters), Sublime self sacrifice as Gracia Final and BoE with Retail Cooldown. This means there would be no high mana banks in partys and actual proper mana management/restoration and not just 4~5 burners running arround and burning everything :P Mage and fighter partys would have more or less the same amount of mana compared to now.
+1 on that one
You can argue that mages would benefit more from it because of the mana restore of Sublime, but I just think thats how it is suposed to be, specially now since late game fighters are gonna rekt some people.

stanko

Quote from: Clonage on September 09, 2016, 05:54:16 PM
Because ppl acknowledge how op they are?
L2 is balanced in retail on hp damage and mp damage. It doesnt matter what setup you are playing you're always trading stuff. Normaly in mage partys you have 3 burners and 3 nukers. Both hp and mp damage is balanced. Even if you change arround, lets say 4 rechargers 2 nukers, the other party with a balanced setup wont get damaged as much meaning healers can actually burn more instead of healing. It balances itself out in the end(in perfect situations).
When you come to substack, in the other hand, with all theses stacked high cooldowns skills that give you rediculous defenses, the more mana bank you have the better(AKA sws/ee bd/se). Damage is relevant but not as much.
Why? Well high cooldown skills prevent alot of hp and mp damage from being taken. Basicly the party that can survive the most with more MP in the end will win. Defense & MP > HP. Because they are much more effective and in bigger numbers then in retail.
You may ask again why... Because the only theoretically way to increase your partys HP Pool is by healing(same as retail and very little from some subs) and to heal you need MP.
But when it comes to MP, OH boy shit gets real.  You can increase your partys MP Pool by just subbing rechargers on melee supports(bd/sws). It only doesnt give more mana pool to the party, it also gives you tools to restore mana for everyone else in pt also with high Cooldown skills.

So in the end(in a perfect situation) partys that have the same amount of defensive tools, the one that has more mana will come up on top. It gives no advantage subbing damage dealers as supports.

And now that mage partys have their PT UD chain broken(which is good) we might actually see fighter CPs win long term fights. Because some fighter setups can still have nasty chain UDs going on.

If people want to be competitive in substack i would advise to look at retail compositions, form a CP and try to simulate their compositions and then tweak them the best way possible for substack.

It's so sad most substack community isnt open minded and wants all the OP shits, like mutants, everyone must do damage ... *SIGH* .
Most of the party setups don't have this in mind, but instead they put mage support into bad position and bad buff management, kick some important recharger from fighter setup for more dmg which results in their supports have 0 mana pretty fast resulting into death of that fighter pt.

When we switched to fighter setup on last HR, we just changed nuker dmg dealers to fighter dmg dealers and no problems with mana ever happened :P
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Jardiro

Shouldnt salvation replace noblesse? and cov shouldnt be replaced by pows?

Clonage

Quote from: stanko on September 09, 2016, 06:42:12 PM
Most of the party setups don't have this in mind, but instead they put mage support into bad position and bad buff management, kick some important recharger from fighter setup for more dmg which results in their supports have 0 mana pretty fast resulting into death of that fighter pt.

When we switched to fighter setup on last HR, we just changed nuker dmg dealers to fighter dmg dealers and no problems with mana ever happened :P

I do believe you never had mana problems in fighter party.
Even tho you switched sws ee for SR. And you played vs mediocre setups. I would actually love to see how you would do VS a similar mage comp you had back then. :)

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

stanko

Quote from: Clonage on September 09, 2016, 08:16:50 PM
I do believe you never had mana problems in fighter party.
Even tho you switched sws ee for SR. And you played vs mediocre setups. I would actually love to see how you would do VS a similar mage comp you had back then. :)
As I recall there were certain tries of copying our pt but it ended up even worse than their first setups xD

I really hope that there will be competitive server with more serious parties than the last one, with more sides, I mean even when the previous server started people should've known everything about this chronicle and l2 in general, now there is a second chance with pretty much the same server, I expect no fails from any side :D

Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Zeta

Hope is mother of fools. Over 10 years in L2, never saw server where was enought BD and SWS. Without this, you will never have " serious parties than the last one, with more sides" etc. It is always few CPs rule the server while the rest can not create even full buffed party.

And reason of this is simple - BD and SWS role is give this damn d/s and go afk.

somasz

Quote from: Zeta on September 09, 2016, 08:59:34 PM
Hope is mother of fools. Over 10 years in L2, never saw server where was enought BD and SWS. Without this, you will never have " serious parties than the last one, with more sides" etc. It is always few CPs rule the server while the rest can not create even full buffed party.

And reason of this is simple - BD and SWS role is give this damn d/s and go afk.
thats why we have goddamn substack to do something meanwhile.

Picksy

Quote from: Zeta on September 09, 2016, 08:59:34 PM

Mate, that is just not true.... I don't want to flame you , but its like the 3rd time you talk about BD and SWS as if they are just used for d/s. It is true that is the main reason why people need them, but since you need them for that, they can also be doing whole lots of things. Both medusa and sos are useful (sos not so much in HB). Both of them need to pay attention to the buffbars of their pt in case someone loses a dance or song during pvp, and if this server wasn't HB, they could even be using agro's during pvps to pull dmg away from others. This is for retail servers. Now imagine in a stucksub like this one, where you can do BD/SK or SWS/TK, and be a complete disrupter during a pvp. You can do BD/SE or SWS/EE and play as mage. Just don't forget that you are a Support the momment you pick BD or SWS. Its true, you are a Support, so don't get all mad just because you can't do damage. You can do lots of dif stuff, you can do your job, as in support you party. Don't fail on timings, be aware of your party buffbar to be on point with canceled d/s. In case you are BD/SE or SWS/EE , recharge your party, pay attention to your mana bar, cause you'll need it to redisco. freak it, you are a support, and as a support, its your job to S-U-P-P-O-R-T your party.

It tilts me to see people cry about BD's and SWS's being useless, specially in a stucksub server, so please, don't be offended by any of this.

PS: The reason you can't find that many bds and sws to make a party, is because most l2 players think like you, think that being bd and sws is just for d/s, so no one wants to play it. The moment you change people's notion of what being a bd and sws really means, you'll see them being played way more often, without even having to change anything game wise :) Its all in your heads.

UngO

hate is the answer for all! i wonder if u wanna let the dupers from last server play trackito...cuz i see this russian troll here running around like he gonna play...or u wanna be naive like always and repeat mistakes?
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

mruwqa

Quote from: stanko on September 09, 2016, 08:29:55 PM
As I recall there were certain tries of copying our pt but it ended up even worse than their first setups xD

I really hope that there will be competitive server with more serious parties than the last one, with more sides, I mean even when the previous server started people should've known everything about this chronicle and l2 in general, now there is a second chance with pretty much the same server, I expect no fails from any side :D
there wont be more than 1 CP as on hellraiser  (well maybe Diogo has something like CP, rest are just small groups of people having actually fun :) ) and it will be your and u will be able to 9v27 any CLAN after a month, its not serious server, people doesnt have a clue/doesnt give a fk what CP is, most wasnt even playing Lineage2, ever. and it wont change its not server for serious people hope u figured it out by now.   yet its fun for all the other people out here :)

ontop: this mimibr guy is typical DD/DD player who never played L2 and doesnt even have clue there is such thing as mana burn, why do u argue with him :D   he is on Rusal knowledge level.

also stop talking about BD/SK  in 10years of stacksub history there was no such class ever MADE  :d
also supports can deal as massive dmg as anything, just dont forget that u are support and u gotta redance when people loose it, but its too hard for skillcap of people here :)   

tl;dl  give open date, im going to advertisment this stuff 
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^