News:

Main Menu

SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS FOR THE UPCOMING SERVER| NO SPAM |

Started by Picksy, August 18, 2016, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pretty3

Look l2 damage 1k rates 1k ppl in same moment on-line 

Jardiro

Our party wasnt even 85, plese no lower rates1!

tbh lower rates dont mean more time to catch up for randoms it just means they will exp longer = osiedlowe pvp for spot 1v1 or 2v2, CP's gonna get high levels faster no matter what rates there will be.
25x = fast 80 but not really fast 85 - it means ppl will try to fight coz they wont feel underpowered by gear but because of op classes opponents have
"join clan, its not single player" - i wouldnt play here with anyone except my friends, playing in any other party drives me crazy )
On Tarantula we took random elder from clan (Analok?) to our party and when we asked for buff shield, he said he didnt learn them coz are useless while playing against freaking 5 parties of archers or they were buffing evasion for some reason )

The point is rates wont change anything but will make bigger diffrence between players which actually know something about this game and wannabecompetetive players...

Funny thing was that i could sell all bogs and get even more gcms from that AND even funnier were people saying on forum that they have +4-+7 main spells its nothing to brag about actually i would hide in cave because of embarrassment.

Peorexo

Quote from: Jardiro on September 15, 2016, 10:33:31 PM

tbh lower rates dont mean more time to catch up for randoms it just means they will exp longer = osiedlowe pvp for spot 1v1 or 2v2, CP's gonna get high levels faster no matter what rates there will be.
25x = fast 80 but not really fast 85 - it means ppl will try to fight coz they wont feel underpowered by gear but because of op classes opponents have
"join clan, its not single player" - i wouldnt play here with anyone except my friends, playing in any other party drives me crazy )
On Tarantula we took random elder from clan (Analok?) to our party and when we asked for buff shield, he said he didnt learn them coz are useless while playing against freaking 5 parties of archers or they were buffing evasion for some reason )

The point is rates wont change anything but will make bigger diffrence between players which actually know something about this game and wannabecompetetive players...

Funny thing was that i could sell all bogs and get even more gcms from that AND even funnier were people saying on forum that they have +4-+7 main spells its nothing to brag about actually i would hide in cave because of embarrassment.
With lower rate there is indeed higher difference between casual and top, but that also means that most of the spots for their level will be already free so they have easier time catching up.

Well lets not get extreme here, while i suggest and approve of lowering the rates, i'd play even on x3 kind of thing, i am thinking about something like x15. Considering substack, after getting subbed it get slightly easier to grind through mobs.

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

somasz

I would like to see some vitality-like system with daily xp boost. It might decrease a bit gap between hardcore grinders and casual players*. Than rates could be lowered.
There is already exp rune for voting but tbh 10% is barely noticible, it could be same as donate rune, even providing demo function (vote rune expired, exp is soo low. Fk it, where is my paypal!? :D)

*by casual player i mean someone playing just few hours daily, not 12. You all know how we react on new serwers ;)

Blizzer

Last time rates were mid-low and you guys got a problem that after a month or two no one wanted to fight. Guess you want to repeat the same story.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

kamilbruno

Quote from: stanko on September 15, 2016, 08:14:57 PM
High rate -> those who play a lot will leave faster -> those who play casually will leave faster as well when the server stays empty.
Lower rate -> those who play a lot will not leave faster -> those who play casually will have time to catch up and play against those who played a lot -> and then they all leave.

Hardcore grinding its not recipe for success. I know it is not h5 server, but low rate h5 servers dies much more faster, even after 2 weeks, than mid rate (even x50) servers with almost all buffs from npc (and if somebody think on such servers supports are not needed then is extremely wrong). I think only rpg club is exception, but rpg worked for a good name.

Anyway, no matter what rates be implemented, ammount of people on new hellraiser be the same.

mruwqa

Quote from: kamilbruno on September 16, 2016, 12:23:15 AM
Hardcore grinding its not recipe for success. I know it is not h5 server, but low rate h5 servers dies much more faster, even after 2 weeks, than mid rate (even x50) servers with almost all buffs from npc (and if somebody think on such servers supports are not needed then is extremely wrong). I think only rpg club is exception, but rpg worked for a good name.

Anyway, no matter what rates be implemented, ammount of people on new hellraiser be the same.
but with too low rates they will quit like they did from tarantula  due to too hard grind "D
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

artMaster

Quote from: mruwqa on September 16, 2016, 11:59:21 AM
but with too low rates they will quit like they did from tarantula  due to too hard grind "D

Thats why rates from old Hellraiser with were on the begining would be ok, i think nooone complaine about rates on begining.

Neliel

Quote from: PunkeD on September 15, 2016, 07:25:48 PM
Who cares if they are Russian, Scandinavians or from Iraq. What matters is server longevity and more people to play.
You don't open a bar thinking only in turists right ? If some local person comes to take a coffe you don't serve him? Lol

Braindamaged ? NO1 WILL PLAY STUCKSUB FROM ANY COMMUNITY that plays ur mentioned x7 x5 x1 h5 servers, show me one stuck sub server of last few years where were playing other ppl than always ? Make your target the currently playing e-global gracia final community and you will failwith ur coffe shop signed STUCK.

I bet you are smart enough to understand that the only way to make this HR highly populated is bringing old players to the game , x5 will make more ppl leave , instead making new come.

I'd rather open a bar for many hundreds of casual coffee drinkers than 2 CPs of heavy drinkers for few hours a day. But obviously 2 CPs mentioned will brag about that FOR THEM , and only FOR THEM coffee should be delivered very slowly coz they have time , and casual coffee drinkers cant wait 4-6 hours a day to drink a single cup of coffee. I bet now u will understand what you are trying to get smart asses.

In the name of brotherhood i know that feeling bro.

Zeta

Quote from: PunkeD on September 15, 2016, 06:43:32 PM
Hey. You guys thought about the rates? It's more than viewed that the highter the rates the more fast ppl will get bored. Check h5 servers, they end up so fast because they are 7x but with all those bonus its too easy to xp.
I don't say to make it 1x but at least 10x would be nice. Also this gives more longevity to the server. Forget the mid-rate pvp server its bullshit. Check the population of a low rate server and a high rate server and you have your answer.
Iam sure the ones that disagree are the solo players that want to log their buffers and go pvp, the problem is that sooner or later they will find 1 party and call them zerg. Just because you dont have anyone to play with. Join a freaking clan, this shit isn't supposed to be played alone.

+1

And, with too high rates even PvP losing sense because exp penalty for death become not noticeable.

mruwqa

Quote from: Zeta on September 16, 2016, 12:21:48 PM
+1

And, with too high rates even PvP losing sense because exp penalty for death become not noticeable.
I would decrase exp penalty for 0 from pvp deaths since thats the reason most of people doesnt even flag back.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^