2007-10-27 Giran siege <3 - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vai

Quote from: TomekAllmighty on October 29, 2007, 02:23:01 PM
Well hmm let me count how many clans are with us ... Sins +WS + TheHeroes  + Immortalz +LittlePigs +N00bAttack ... so we are 6 clans  ;D

And lets count our enemys: Deathcrush ally+ Milicia ally+ Minority and Suicide mission...   ;)

ya we zerg :D

the difference is......"" Sins +WS + TheHeroes  + Immortalz +LittlePigs +N00bAttack "" fight together...........

""Deathcrush ally+ Milicia ally+ Minority and Suicide mission...   "" don't.....................

and they definatly don't all join the same siege xDD

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush

Neozinhu

Quote from: TomekAllmighty on October 29, 2007, 02:23:01 PM
Well hmm let me count how many clans are with us ... Sins +WS + TheHeroes  + Immortalz +LittlePigs +N00bAttack ... so we are 6 clans  ;D

And lets count our enemys: Deathcrush ally+ Milicia ally+ Minority and Suicide mission...   ;)

ya we zerg :D

btw...milicia wasn't on giran......
we was on dion.....we only tried 2~3 rushs on gludio.....no pass on giran  :)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Endorama

Quote from: Vai on October 29, 2007, 02:35:46 PM
the difference is......"" Sins +WS + TheHeroes  + Immortalz +LittlePigs +N00bAttack "" fight together...........

""Deathcrush ally+ Milicia ally+ Minority and Suicide mission...   "" don't.....................

/agree

so fearless is actually the biggest zerg atm XD
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Goruul

Why would I lie
nigga you a pussy
Hope you got 9 lives

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: Endorama on October 29, 2007, 03:22:17 PM
/agree

so fearless is actually the biggest zerg atm XD

Well if we count the clans that are helping us = 6 clans including sins.... 
If we count Milicia = 5 or 6 clans? ... if we fight only you means we are the same in numbers...
if we count Deathcrush = 10 clans?? ... if we fight only you means you have more numbers than us
If we count Minority + SM (yes they helped you at giran...) so this is .. hmm well i dont know how many clans has minority 3? +sm = 4 clans...  ;) in this case we have more people...

Quote from: Vai on October 29, 2007, 02:35:46 PM

""Deathcrush ally+ Milicia ally+ Minority and Suicide mission...   "" don't.....................

And your wrong about milicia and deathcrush they fought together in sieges already many times...

I never saw them fighting eachother...

EDIT: I heared they were fighting eachother yesterday O.o
Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

Ups... forgot there are kids on the forum too :P

KmD

Quote from: Diabolical on October 29, 2007, 12:23:44 PM
if u have no prove to what u saying .. then u better remain silent .. simple as that

For Endorama :

U r wrong... 2 OL in siege makes a huge different .. bishops and OL one of the success we had in siege .. on fearless side we were 2 OL btw
SM had 4 active OLs on siege :>
I personaly dont udnerstand why Vay didnt invite us, those 4 OLs could do a lot lol. Actually 34-36 SM members on siege could survive for nice period of time vs 2x SINS clans + WS + heroes + others.
Huh?!
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Khaot

Tomek: as i said before your counting is wrong.I wont repeat again, just read what i said before.Prophecy know that.

Anyway we didnt help on CS in Giran and never we wont because Panic is arrogant and they must pay for it.

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: Khaot on October 29, 2007, 04:59:37 PM
Tomek: as i said before your counting is wrong.I wont repeat again, just read what i said before.Prophecy know that.

Anyway we didnt help on CS in Giran and never we wont because Panic is arrogant and they must pay for it.

Yea i know there are clans that are inactive in your ally but they still count...   :P
Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

Ups... forgot there are kids on the forum too :P

gamias10

Quote from: sean.rick on October 29, 2007, 11:44:36 AM
Just try to remember, if isnt above your mental posibillities, if you stepped in throne room at first rush. I can assure that you + your flags just won a free trip to Hunters village after your first attempt. Dont tell me that im wrong, anyone who was there can confirn.
PS You can continue continue to flame, farmers are farmers, kindda "village ppl" (your Dion trip confirmed this) ;D. A, one more think, im 100% sure that, if Admin really cared, he could check Antharas/Valakas loggs....and i could flame you now just like i do with "gamias"-server no.1 exploiter. I know isnt the right post, but for some exploiters, youre talking just too much.  :-X
u are just a moron... there are like 50 people in the list... and u said only my name...btw im a hackz0r?... wasnt a hacker the 1 who stole all shadez Rb jewls after the trade of the som?.. my thought is that u are a guy wich i heart the feelings with my arrows   :-\ and u are crying... if a friend of urs would be in my situation u will not flame him...
And Who the hell are u?..why dont u said ur name?.. no balls

Quido

Quote from: Khaot on October 29, 2007, 04:59:37 PM

what u mean inactive? wh r ocmming only with 2pts and they r still worth friends, littlepig is always max 10ppl on sieges. However you can count em inactive  bcuz ch is on every siege  with 50ppl +/-
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

gamias10

1 fearless = 3-4 milicia
1 fearless = 2-3 deathcrush...
thats the %... i remember long time a go... me, danny, diabo and another guy rape 2 partys of milicia and some random Deathcrush... it was normal... 1 of us kill allways 3-4 people of them....
its like eclipse long time a go... they were strong?.. nah.. 1 bilion people... goruul vs 50 guys on karmian... asga vs 30 guys in avadon... the most time their rush were like that.. but it doenst matter at all xD  ;D

darkling

Quote from: gamias10 on October 29, 2007, 05:30:13 PM

its like eclipse long time a go... they were strong?.. nah.. 1 bilion people... goruul vs 50 guys on karmian... asga vs 30 guys in avadon... the most time their rush were like that.. but it doenst matter at all xD  ;D

Its funny how fast you forgot your 'roots' ;) btw. go exploit some adena.
RobinBlake - On a little break.