Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knock

Nothing Else Matters

hummerlv60

Quote from: sean.rick on October 29, 2007, 07:14:20 AM
Correction:  Fearless had half-party, the rest of the server was there and couldnt make something 8). If im not old enough and my eyes are in good conditions i saw that the ballance regarding player number was on Fearless side, and with pretty nice number. I know youre used to cry about number, but...this time just keep it low, youre wrong. At the end...with a little help from the number you gathered, a little from those 'invisible-wall walkers-crystal lovers", you made it , you reached the light after one year of "annonymous farmers price winners".

MR. POTATO HEAD 57 is the number we had on unless /allyinfo lied to me........obviously i am not including the help from the other clans which amounts to 40-50 extra people so your saying i calculated your people wrong, if so tell me the numbers of panic,et3rnal,aurora, and Suicide Misson (which a member of sm said earlier they had 35, i'll take his word for it.) that were on.

And about the "exploiter" like i said in an earlier post what did the exploiter exploit? You have a screenshot of a guy stuck in a wall and him killing one guy do you have any proof of him hitting the life crystal or performing any exploit or is it all just hearsay??

Endorama

imo  there was 1 stupid mistake by panic's ally and coz of it the % of keeping the castle went down...- vai didnt/doesnt want to invite SM to his ally which means that at the siege the deffenders had -2 OLs which were non stop spaming CP...true 2 OLs aint the thing that will make u win all but at least its not a little help
anyways it was a good siege :)

@vai : peace

*edit
zthrx is right + SM and panic had no organization between each other
and tbh i didnt see much of vai's clan at all
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: sean.rick on October 29, 2007, 08:38:06 AM
Are you sure? ;D At the first rush you just saw castle door, broke it, but you got pushed back, yours flags being vaporized. Dont tell me different, i was, by mistake, there. An about number, youre counting exploiters too here? Until now there is only one proved, from your side, that should make you a little quiet, dont you think?! :D

rofl, what a moron...

me and my party killed the first crystall. (above the castle gate), after that we went ahaed, destroyed the other crystalls (except the main one). the main one got destroyed later by libentina and asgaluz (which had 5 disconnects during engraving... no critical errors... how do you explain that btw???).

and that's about it. is it possible that you're crying?

sean.rick

Just try to remember, if isnt above your mental posibillities, if you stepped in throne room at first rush. I can assure that you + your flags just won a free trip to Hunters village after your first attempt. Dont tell me that im wrong, anyone who was there can confirn.
PS You can continue continue to flame, farmers are farmers, kindda "village ppl" (your Dion trip confirmed this) ;D. A, one more think, im 100% sure that, if Admin really cared, he could check Antharas/Valakas loggs....and i could flame you now just like i do with "gamias"-server no.1 exploiter. I know isnt the right post, but for some exploiters, youre talking just too much.  :-X

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: sean.rick on October 29, 2007, 11:44:36 AM
Just try to remember, if isnt above your mental posibillities, if you stepped in throne room at first rush. I can assure that you + your flags just won a free trip to Hunters village after your first attempt. Dont tell me that im wrong, anyone who was there can confirn.
PS You can continue continue to flame, farmers are farmers, kindda "village ppl" (your Dion trip confirmed this) ;D. A, one more think, im 100% sure that, if Admin really cared, he could check Antharas/Valakas loggs....and i could flame you now just like i do with "gamias"-server no.1 exploiter. I know isnt the right post, but for some exploiters, youre talking just too much.  :-X

rofl, what a big bunch of bullcrap, everything you wrote is either wrong or only half true....

sean.rick

Which half is true? At siege half, i was there, about RBs...we better pass this moment.  ;)

Diabolical

if u have no prove to what u saying .. then u better remain silent .. simple as that

For Endorama :

U r wrong... 2 OL in siege makes a huge different .. bishops and OL one of the success we had in siege .. on fearless side we were 2 OL btw
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Vai

Quote from: Endorama on October 29, 2007, 09:29:31 AM
imo  there was 1 stupid mistake by panic's ally and coz of it the % of keeping the castle went down...- vai didnt/doesnt want to invite SM to his ally which means that at the siege the deffenders had -2 OLs which were non stop spaming CP...true 2 OLs aint the thing that will make u win all but at least its not a little help
anyways it was a good siege :)

@vai : peace

*edit
zthrx is right + SM and panic had no organization between each other
and tbh i didnt see much of vai's clan at all

We were dwarfed by the sheer amount of attackers. ofc you couldn't see us.

Well actually my clan has just been remade and the ally was created 2 days earlier. We were not ready for a siege. Also 80% of my clan rerolled and half of them still aint got their char's to a respectable standard which tbh I am not very pleased about.

SM......they remind me of a fearless clan whom are arrogant and change sides every 5 minutes. But considering how many ppl fearless are fighting side by side with now........maybe things change in our opinion about SM.

I won't lie, my clan is going through a tough time.........if we overcome it, only time will tell.

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush

Endorama

Quote from: Vai on October 29, 2007, 12:51:17 PM
We were dwarfed by the sheer amount of attackers. ofc you couldn't see us.

Well actually my clan has just been remade and the ally was created 2 days earlier. We were not ready for a siege. Also 80% of my clan rerolled and half of them still aint got their char's to a respectable standard which tbh I am not very pleased about.

SM......they remind me of a fearless clan whom are arrogant and change sides every 5 minutes. But considering how many ppl fearless are fighting side by side with now........maybe things change in our opinion about SM.

I won't lie, my clan is going through a tough time.........if we overcome it, only time will tell.
rofl xD sm changing side XD ... and to who's side we are now? panic helped SM to keep aden and now we helped em... and ur clan did almost nothing (not my fault that u r rerollers .. in SM a lot of ppl rerolled but we fought not bad imo )
and pls tell me what changed in SM?i rly want to hear ur story of that how we are changing sides...and for the record since aV left the server SM is alone
and 1 more thing about the rerolls , SMsupport is the clan where rerolled guys keep their old chars and there were not few chars from SMsupport on the siege,which means what?? that when u reroll untill u reach the top lvls and get 3rd jobs u go on important things with ur old and known char
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Endorama

Quote from: Diabolical on October 29, 2007, 12:23:44 PM
if u have no prove to what u saying .. then u better remain silent .. simple as that

For Endorama :

U r wrong... 2 OL in siege makes a huge different .. bishops and OL one of the success we had in siege .. on fearless side we were 2 OL btw
well i didnt express myself good
i have to admit that u r right :)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: Vai on October 29, 2007, 12:51:17 PM
But considering how many ppl fearless are fighting side by side with now........maybe things change in our opinion about SM.

Well hmm let me count how many clans are with us ... Sins +WS + TheHeroes  + Immortalz +LittlePigs +N00bAttack ... so we are 6 clans  ;D

And lets count our enemys: Deathcrush ally+ Milicia ally+ Minority and Suicide mission...   ;)

ya we zerg :D
Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

Ups... forgot there are kids on the forum too :P