Web Analytics
2007-10-27 Giran siege <3 - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KmD

Heh, gamias, once u did a very bad thing and u'r "appoined" forever :/ I hope this gave you a right lesson, if not well i'm sorry for you
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

gamias10

if i can make a new char with new items... gms decide it... i will take some good items and u will said what? gamias the donator or the scammer? as i was called long time a go be4 i used the xploit thing.. Nefa confirm that plixors

and dear robin: whats the relationship in what i said with adena xploit?.. u can call ppl  bad pvp players-scammers.. but u dont have something to said about me.. u just see in 1 list my name and u said that and just that... u know if we start a new server from 0 togueter i will own u as i was used to

KmD

Quote from: gamias10 on October 29, 2007, 05:59:24 PM
if i can make a new char with new items... gms decide it... i will take some good items and u will said what? gamias the donator or the scammer? as i was called long time a go be4 i used the xploit thing.. Nefa confirm that plixors
That wont help u anyway, once u showed up as a cheater (for sure that was great cheat) u made your name dirty, so wont be easy for you to clean it :/
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

gamias10

Quote from: KmD on October 29, 2007, 06:03:47 PM
That wont help u anyway, once u showed up as a cheater (for sure that was great cheat) u made your name dirty, so wont be easy for you to clean it :/
it doesnt matter.. cause they will not be `cheated`items or however u call them..

Nefacio

Quote from: sean.rick on October 29, 2007, 08:38:06 AM
Are you sure? ;D At the first rush you just saw castle door, broke it, but you got pushed back, yours flags being vaporized. Dont tell me different, i was, by mistake, there. An about number, youre counting exploiters too here? Until now there is only one proved, from your side, that should make you a little quiet, dont you think?! :D

you smackhead or MR.POTATO (hummer reg.) we didnt take the castle on the fisrt rush and I didnt said we did, but on the first we break doors and some of the crystals. And speaking of Abighail supposed "exploit" maybe u are smart enough to reason why the hell he would exploit the wall when the door was down and the crystal of back on the caslte was destroyed?  beileve it or not he was stacked on the wall and as the ss or the video shows he is hitting nothing!

Imo its lame u even mention as one of the reason why we won the castle.

About Gamias, I confirm what he said, he was called donator way before the adena back cause someone thougth it was impossible for him to have his gear, what u or this guys didnt knew is what clan he is playing, in WS/WH u can ask arround u didnt take too much time to gear up cause we know is important and know how to damn do thing here.

To Knock, ya I did quit but came back to help Glacius to lead the clan, If I have some free time I play but im not playing as much as before.
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore

darkling

Quote from: gamias10 on October 29, 2007, 05:59:24 PM
and dear robin: whats the relationship in what i said with adena xploit?.. u can call ppl  bad pvp players-scammers.. but u dont have something to said about me.. u just see in 1 list my name and u said that and just that... u know if we start a new server from 0 togueter i will own u as i was used to

Theres no relation im just malicious. And theres also no relation between your  'pwnin'  in pvp and the fact that you are a cheater.
RobinBlake - On a little break.