Web Analytics
2007-10-27 Giran siege <3 - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuilGion

lol he was on siege? damn ...(danneh devitoh :D)

ps: dear hackers of my acc,i love u all,too bad u got only 100kk duals b grade and doom heavy(not even SET!)...cya again?

>Die Waffen Legt An<

hummerlv60

Quote from: Knock on October 28, 2007, 11:37:41 PM
Hummer = 1manzerg so...

Nah i was on my nooby mage getting ass raped xD

Knock

Quote from: hummerlv60 on October 28, 2007, 11:39:04 PM
Nah i was on my nooby mage getting ass raped xD

I was kidding...

pm ;P
Nothing Else Matters

hummerlv60

Quote from: Knock on October 28, 2007, 11:44:02 PM
I was kidding...

So your saying i am not a one man zerg  :'( :'(

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: Goruul on October 28, 2007, 08:52:14 PM
o kurwa

I sad to myself the same when i saw this today: Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

xD
Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

Ups... forgot there are kids on the forum too :P

PvtStuka

Quote from: TomekAllmighty on October 29, 2007, 12:07:03 AM
I sad to myself the same when i saw this today: Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

xD

Lol owned xD

Astramael      [db/tr]

Knock

Nothing Else Matters

Kamillo29

Quote from: TomekAllmighty on October 29, 2007, 12:07:03 AM
nice

xD

its my foult?

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

sean.rick

Quote from: hummerlv60 on October 28, 2007, 11:28:48 PM
Fearless had 57 People on during peak time in the siege, you said your self SM alone had almost 40 people, Vai's Clan had 10-15 (maybe more) i would assume, and Panic had around 20, and then Eternal had around 20 so your total= aprox. 90-100, and you are claiming we had 300 people for fearless at the siege?

Please make corrections if i am wrong...

Correction:  Fearless had half-party, the rest of the server was there and couldnt make something 8). If im not old enough and my eyes are in good conditions i saw that the ballance regarding player number was on Fearless side, and with pretty nice number. I know youre used to cry about number, but...this time just keep it low, youre wrong. At the end...with a little help from the number you gathered, a little from those 'invisible-wall walkers-crystal lovers", you made it , you reached the light after one year of "annonymous farmers price winners".

KmD

I think there were enough spam to close this topic :D
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Nefacio

Quote from: sean.rick on October 29, 2007, 07:14:20 AM
Correction:  Fearless had half-party, the rest of the server was there and couldnt make something 8). If im not old enough and my eyes are in good conditions i saw that the ballance regarding player number was on Fearless side, and with pretty nice number. I know youre used to cry about number, but...this time just keep it low, youre wrong. At the end...with a little help from the number you gathered, a little from those 'invisible-wall walkers-crystal lovers", you made it , you reached the light after one year of "annonymous farmers price winners".

Lets talk straight here, u didnt have a zerg there and we didnt zerg at all.

Our initial attacking number was compossed on 3 clans, SINS WS and LP no other clan came on the first rush when we manage to break in and break some of ur crystals. We didnt exploit the crystals, we break them legitelly, I break the ones on back of the castle and I have ss to prove it, and probably everyone who attacked them has a ss as well.

Siege was really good, defenders where well organised, probably a bit more in number at the beggining and a bit less (maybe but not sure) when 40 minutes has passed of the siege cause at that point heroes bring one party (not full TEMP ally FFS) and noobattack present themselves a bit later with I think 1 party as well.

So stop talking bullsh1t u LOST! in a good way, with a clearly superior oponent.

bb hope next siege will be as fun at this one.
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore

sean.rick

Quote from: Nefacio on October 29, 2007, 07:59:17 AM
... on the first rush when we manage to break in and break some of ur crystals. ...

Are you sure? ;D At the first rush you just saw castle door, broke it, but you got pushed back, yours flags being vaporized. Dont tell me different, i was, by mistake, there. An about number, youre counting exploiters too here? Until now there is only one proved, from your side, that should make you a little quiet, dont you think?! :D