Web Analytics
2007-10-27 Giran siege <3 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prophecy

just a noobs in Sins you probably dont know, Im armaggeddon or Glock....
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

gamias10

Quote from: Fireslasher on October 27, 2007, 11:44:09 PM
If you're loling, why don't we arange a clan vs clan or something?
nawebona de loco marico.. sisisiisisis.. ta bien nefacio ique no le damos una pela.. este kiere ke le meta 1 flecha pa ke llore... sisiisisi

gamias10

im gonna said it 10 times if u continue with the same excuses.. ur fking ally named deathcrush is full of clans... thats a zerg.. its not fearless or heroes problem if ur stupid ppl is not online at siege time... why do u recruit them if they are not online for sieges?... lmao... some kind of new and naabish clans that i saw for first time on Nm  are on ur ally.... i hope  1 of u guys drop a baium ring... and 1 of that random ppl that u g ot in the ally pick it up.. u will take care of ur recruits the next time...
Its much better being  not much clans .. 2=3 clans... normal to manage... 10 clans= totally chaos... and of course we trust each others

gamias10

Quote from: darkling on October 28, 2007, 03:20:37 AM
Its also Fearless+Temp+minions (united).

You always prefer the stronger side as 'friends', of course its your way of making politics - I have no problem with that, but let me call that: heroes nature. Btw. im looking forward to c6, when you join Fearless and leave all your poor slaves on ice ;>
omg robinblake u allways talking b.shits...... Temp?. as prophecy`s said.... Only heroes from that ally... and Obliques ally? with all my respect.. can United be called as an ally?.. imo wake up

Glacius

Quote from: prophecy on October 28, 2007, 02:51:31 AMthats what we did with you guys....

Ouuuch!!.... that must have hurt :P

siczor

Quote from: gamias10 on October 28, 2007, 06:44:09 AM
omg robinblake u allways talking b.shits...... Temp?. as prophecy`s said.... Only heroes from that ally... and Obliques ally? with all my respect.. can United be called as an ally?.. imo wake up
omg gamias  plox don,t insult united they tryed all months take our castle at leats they r persistent  ;D and dont flame in forum like others
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest]Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?[/URL]

KmD

OMAGAT Guys Siege was nice, very nice. Even the fact that attckers were 3x times more then we :) It was hell fun entering siege zone with SM (yes we gathered 3 full and 1 almost full pt 35 peeps online ftw). And yes we took down flags at the beggining. Even so when u enter and see how a 3 times more heap of chars move on you lawl, it's kinda scarry :D
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

tzuc

sunday morning .. the hangover .. the coffee .. the drama ...

rofl xD
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

xD

Hardcore from cradle to the grave

lucifsg

Quote from: KmD on October 28, 2007, 07:15:44 AM
OMAGAT Guys Siege was nice, very nice. Even the fact that attckers were 3x times more then we :) It was hell fun entering siege zone with SM (yes we gathered 3 full and 1 almost full pt 35 peeps online ftw). And yes we took down flags at the beggining. Even so when u enter and see how a 3 times more heap of chars move on you lawl, it's kinda scarry :D

dude u probably was playing on a different server . cause on the giran siege yesteraday was sins , sinz , ws , 1 pt of kabooms clan and 1 pt pf heroes. if thats still 3x more that the guys that attack u , u didnt log on nightmare
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

KmD

Quote from: lucifsg on October 28, 2007, 08:24:37 AM
dude u probably was playing on a different server . cause on the giran siege yesteraday was sins , sinz , ws , 1 pt of kabooms clan and 1 pt pf heroes. if thats still 3x more that the guys that attack u , u didnt log on nightmare
Haha SURE i was blind...
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Oblique

Quote from: darkling on October 28, 2007, 03:20:37 AM
Its also Fearless+Temp+minions (united).
Why this guy is keep saying + United after Fearless and Temp I will never understand. Yes, my ally helped TheHeroes or Sh3va in few sieges bcz of 2 reasons: I have real life friends playing in TheHeroes and many ally members have real life friends in Sh3va. That doesn't mean we are Temp, but we didn't PvP against them. About Fearless I can say they have the strongest ally on NM since long time. Even Inspire wasn't strong enough to beat them alone. During the time when in United was 4 clans and had 4-5 parties playing at siege, we attacked 1 time Giran  (controlled by V3), 2 times Oren (controlled by WH/WS) and 1 time Goddard (controlled by Hazard). We didn't had enough power to got them, for sure a lot less now when we are only 2 clans in United.
Returning to the topic, I watched Giran siege and was a very nice one. Number, strength, CP restore and balance life was on the attackers side. At Gludio, 2 parties from DC ally (CH and FTR) attacked the front side and broke the door in 3 mins when defenders were back of the castle lured by some Milicia attackers.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)