Web Analytics
2007-10-27 Giran siege <3 - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

2007-10-27 Giran siege <3

Started by zthrx, October 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecthelion

We had a watcher-pet there and only what i can say: Fearless+Temp+some others zerged Minority. Good job, guys !
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

TomekAlmighty

Lol I wasnt there but anyways its really funny that when 1 pt of The Heroes comes to help us then the 1pt becomes WHOLE TEMP ALLY for all the enemys.. ROFL :D

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

IIslayerII

Quote from: Ecthelion on October 28, 2007, 02:02:42 PM
We had a watcher-pet there and only what i can say: Fearless+Temp+some others zerged Minority. Good job, guys !
Nah, no use to say that they will never admit that they had 3x more ppl. And for one who wrote that Panic did wrong by not joining with SINS i could only say: No Fun In That.  Anyway nice siege gz to attackers and see ya on next siege...

darkling

Quote from: gamias10 on October 28, 2007, 06:44:09 AM
omg robinblake u allways talking b.shits...... Temp?. as prophecy`s said.... Only heroes from that ally... and Obliques ally? with all my respect.. can United be called as an ally?.. imo wake up

imo go exploit some adena :D

*edit*  oh I know what you mean - no you missunderstood my words. I didnt ment that TEMP+united were at giran (rofl) I saw only 1 party of heroes there. I ment that in the overall political situation they work TOGETHER vs us so its in fact temp+fearless+united :D thus you still try to deny it. Im not interested in what you are doing when we are not there, but if we are around you fight together against us - thats what I meant :D
RobinBlake - On a little break.

thehero

is   verry  easy to  say  things  now .
last week i  have sayed  about  answers in game .
u  just  got  them . i  hate  to repeat  my  self.
ofcourse  being  not a  part  of  temp  anymore i  still  provide  my support to  them .
ok  anyway  who  gives  a  shit  obout  me anymore .
gg  to  fearless 
everyone  got  exactly  what  he  deserved .
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

DaggerLukas

MediT

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: darkling on October 28, 2007, 02:17:29 PM

imo go exploit some adena :D

*edit*  oh I know what you mean - no you missunderstood my words. I didnt ment that TEMP+united were at giran (rofl) I saw only 1 party of heroes there. I ment that in the overall political situation they work TOGETHER vs us so its in fact temp+fearless+united :D thus you still try to deny it. Im not interested in what you are doing when we are not there, but if we are around you fight together against us - thats what I meant :D

Well i was NEVER on the same site as united... I never saw them behind my back fighting with me against some enemys...  And if they would whats the problem then?? Its the same with DC + Milicia + Fury or whatever the ally of SM is... When it comes to fight vs fearless you always fight together against us... ;)

I really dont know whats your problem.. You want that there will be DC+Milicia+Fury or whatever+Temp+united+minority togeter vs fearless (2 clans) So your gonna be able to say HAHAHHAHA NUBS WE OWN YOU SUCK HAHHAHA ?? Just think about it dude.. ;)

darkling

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 28, 2007, 03:01:34 PM
And if they would whats the problem then?? Its the same with DC + Milicia + Fury or whatever the ally of SM is... When it comes to fight vs fearless you always fight together against us... ;)

I really dont know whats your problem.. You want that there will be DC+Milicia+Fury or whatever+Temp+united+minority togeter vs fearless (2 clans) So your gonna be able to say HAHAHHAHA NUBS WE OWN YOU SUCK HAHHAHA ?? Just think about it dude.. ;)

You should really know me better to know that I never say things like "HAHAA NUBS [...]" and as I said above I have no problem with that you ally yourself with temp, just lets call things how they really are and not pretend you didnt make them your friends   :D
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Neozinhu

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 28, 2007, 03:01:34 PM

well....

on milicia....we talk to allymates dont' say "haha...noobs...., etc etc etc..." but...any allymates dont respect it....and we talk about it
but...u can see...never will see CL of any clan on milicia saying it...(if u know who is the CLs  :))
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Knock

MILICIA - ROFL  Gona kill some tonight^ ^
Nothing Else Matters

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: darkling on October 28, 2007, 03:06:53 PM
You should really know me better to know that I never say things like "HAHAA NUBS [...]" and as I said above I have no problem with that you ally yourself with temp, just lets call things how they really are and not pretend you didnt make them your friends   :D

Yea you wouldnt say that i know :P

And about the heroes becoming our friend was really not planed.. We were always pvping them and we also came to goddard siege and killed them from back when they wanted to get it back from militia cuz they did the same to us many times :)... and like 1 or 2 or 3 weeks later we suddenly decided to go to gludio (when we were at dion boored as hell cuz nobody attacked us) and help temp... And at the next giran siege 1 pt of heroes was helping us... Even after that i saw many people asking in allychat if they should attack The Heroes or not cuz we still had War with them :)  ;)

KmD

Tomek Too bad u have no those duals :P
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl