Previous topic - Next topic

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

TomekAllmighty

Quote from: KmD on November 04, 2007, 11:35:40 AM
Ok menx lets do simple math: u mentioned almost 8 parties, we had max 4 parties :D (36-40 member :>)
At least u were twice more and lol twice better geared xD

Well i sad the Maximum ammout of players that we had on the first rush (i forgot to take a screen of our online members in the ally >.<) And your friend Elesse just mentioned that you had 5-6 partys... But anyways my point is that you were really really bad at deffending... if there would be Avatars with the same numbers as you had they would probably keep it for atleast half an hour.... And i know what im talking about i am siegin Aden for 2 years or even more (i dont even know anymore when the server actually started... :P)

Edit: Oh i thought SM had a large ammout of people online during sieges so you had 4 partys probably + 1 eternal +1 panic? Or am i wrong?
Sorry TomekAlmighty, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
nice

Ups... forgot there are kids on the forum too :P

WindPhoenix

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 04, 2007, 11:07:11 AM
@ wind + tomek ... u act like an old married couple :) 
auahuahauhauhaua
<3 Mark :-*
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Bogar

pp/bishop - only one
any1 can teach me english ? please :-))

[url=http://www.hiegel.fr/~hugues/Musique/Last.fm/bogarlicious/Total/Grindy/Red/]

[/url]

Kamillo29

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 04, 2007, 11:54:15 AM
//agree ;) old v3 party pwned near the siege zone :D <3 :*

i was in this pt with shinno,boga,eli.servi,lolita+some ppl...took us like 30min to regroup and when we went to combat zone we died in 20s becouse 4-5pt DC rushed us xD

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Endorama

Quote from: TomekAllmighty on November 04, 2007, 11:36:03 AM

I just wanted to tell you and the same goes to all the fcking morons on this server to STOP fcking posting Stupid comments when you lose a castle. Its soo stupid of you to post something like that someone destroyed your crystals with exploit if you heared it from some nub saying it in your clan and you dont have any prove of it. Its just simply RETARDED get it?? You make yourself look like a complete idiot when I (yes im doing screens when im destroying crystals so i can prove morons like U that your wrong) post a screen of destroying your crystal by myself. Im saying it one more time so you will understand it better... THINK BEFORE YOU POST RETARDED COMMENTS!  ;)

Peace!
ehem we spoke in game and i think it is over but still... flaming is a weakpoint of stupidity :P i told it and i will tell it to u again i didnt say that we lost the castle by exploit
SINS took the crys down and i was talking about DC it is simple ;) i think that case is closed (between u and me)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sarvi

Quote from: Kamillo29 on November 04, 2007, 11:58:45 AM
i was in this pt with shinno,boga,eli.servi,lolita+some ppl...took us like 30min to regroup and when we went to combat zone we died in 20s becouse 4-5pt DC rushed us xD

You left before the best part, we were killing so much people betweem the Aden wall and the siege zone
it was rediculous. I really got to level Aegraes so I can use decent gear if get-togethers like this happen
again ^^. Huge amount of fun <3.
Flower power, bitches! And no, I'm not a beatnik.
[URL=http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sighippie400czr0.jpg][/URL]

macris-007

SINS ??? wtf??? helping CH? Wtf ...its shame for aden castle that clan like CH got it...

CH - pathetic clan....

.............. soon vend3tta  ;)
* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

PvtStuka

Quote from: TomekAllmighty on November 04, 2007, 11:41:23 AM
Edit: Oh i thought SM had a large ammout of people online during sieges so you had 4 partys probably + 1 eternal +1 panic? Or am i wrong?

shame i couldnt make /siegestatus before the end, i would like to know the kill ratio... personally i got 101 frags (nope, i am not a good archer with this pc)

Astramael      [db/tr]

macris-007

* Cracers * - HE/WK 
* aDv * - BD/SH
* DiablosII * - TH/WL

Vend3tta clan back!

PvtStuka

Quote from: macris-007 on November 04, 2007, 08:42:26 PM
lame archer pt :S

ya this is our lame secondary fighter party that blocked syndicate before siege zone and roled ch sometimes

Astramael      [db/tr]