News:

Main Menu

2007-11-03 Aden siege

Started by KmD, November 03, 2007, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: Blondy on November 07, 2007, 06:38:31 PM
i will correct you, we rushed in with a very small number, not even 3 partys

when you rushed in the throne room, there was only nobless ppl w/o partys or w8 for party, it was a little unorganized after few min. you couldnt do nothing, becouse all DC was in Aden ;), so not 3 partys again 10 clans :D, this 10 clans was there after 15-20min
ya right thats why there was a whole pt and even more on the balcony above the last door...and on the way to it we ran over ~5-6 pts

edit : "you couldnt do nothing" befor saying mindless bull crap think a bit,that on the siege there werent only SM and DC there were a lot more peeps and in the end it was something like that DC+Temp+1mmortalz's ally+some fearlesses(really few but i saw some)+syndicate all those vs SM if u think that 3 partys can do something vs all those plix /suicide,just imagine all those peeps were needed to kill 3 partys ...
ps: and if u think that i write all this coz i am angry coz we lost the castle- hell no! i just want to make sure every1 understands that it wasnt a bravery and pwnage to take the castle
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

D3V1L5T4R

yeah. 3guys of suicide mission, came to aden and rushed 27partys, took the castle back but got killed from Chuck Norris through wall-hitting... it is really a shame...  :'(

endorama, stop posting bullshit, everyone saw the siege... it is annyoing seeing you guys crying and complaining about things never happened. same as the crystal thing, on every siege you say that someone killed your towers and crystalls with exploit! try to face a defeat, -> this is something you should know in real life

Panzer

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on November 08, 2007, 12:12:52 PM
yeah. 3guys of suicide mission, came to aden and rushed 27partys, took the castle back but got killed from Chuck Norris through wall-hitting... it is really a shame...  :'(

Oh I almost died laughing... everybody in the office (damn the open space policy) looked at me like I've gone completely mad :-)

thanks, you made my day :-)

edit: hell I'm thinking about creating a new char named ChuckNorris just for the fun... imagine someone posting "I was pked by Chuck Norris by spawn point exploit"....
PanzerKatze, DE//WL/OL 78
ThePanzer, TY/OL 78
PanzerelleJr, WS//TH/BH 78
CzechHorde Clan, Rebellion Alliance, Nightmare

Khaot

Endorama: we havent in ally 10 clans :D, hehe thats funny how u talk about nothing.Anyway we hadnt friendship with anybody (temp, immortals and others) all who came close to castle was killed.

We killed Heroes,Sheva, all.. else we did help to Milicia in Goddard.(actually FTR did).So stop cry and try take this fact that u lost castle or what u want  ;D

cynical

u might not work with temp,immortalz and the others but try to use ur brain... every1 from those clans/allys attacked SM when they saw us so in a strange way u coorporate
edit : try to read more carefully and the whole posts not the first 2 words , that way u will save urself a lot of shame coz ur posts make u look mentally challenged

Khaot

Quote from: cynical on November 08, 2007, 07:08:45 PM
u might not work with temp,immortalz and the others but try to use ur brain... every1 from those clans/allys attacked SM when they saw us so in a strange way u coorporate
edit : try to read more carefully and the whole posts not the first 2 words , that way u will save urself a lot of shame coz ur posts make u look mentally challenged
Sheva and Heroes attacking us when we took Aden, so there is no point say like We had war with all...

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Panzer on November 08, 2007, 12:33:19 PM
Oh I almost died laughing... everybody in the office (damn the open space policy) looked at me like I've gone completely mad :-)

thanks, you made my day :-)

edit: hell I'm thinking about creating a new char named ChuckNorris just for the fun... imagine someone posting "I was pked by Chuck Norris by spawn point exploit"....

haven't u seen the screen of tomek?? the b1tch told everyone that i am chuck norris.... -> Roundhouse Kick for tomek!  :P :P :P

Endorama

Quote from: Khaot on November 08, 2007, 08:11:44 PM
Sheva and Heroes attacking us when we took Aden, so there is no point say like We had war with all...
they attacked us aswell
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Endorama

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on November 08, 2007, 12:12:52 PM

endorama, stop posting bullshit, everyone saw the siege... it is annyoing seeing you guys crying and complaining about things never happened. same as the crystal thing, on every siege you say that someone killed your towers and crystalls with exploit! try to face a defeat, -> this is something you should know in real life
rofl better talk to tomek coz he was saying same stuff.. ask him what i told him coz i dun want to argue with a person of ur kind i dun want to insult so just shut ur mouth and ask tomek what i ment and pls as i said above read the whole topic and pay attention or do not post
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Endorama on November 09, 2007, 10:18:19 AM
rofl better talk to tomek coz he was saying same stuff.. ask him what i told him coz i dun want to argue with a person of ur kind i dun want to insult so just shut ur mouth and ask tomek what i ment and pls as i said above read the whole topic and pay attention or do not post

^^ hahaha ^^

need some new handkerchiefs?

Endorama

rofl u r retarded at 100% my friend,i will repeat myself for u , I dun give a damn freak about the castle.why?coz now there is no shit like stay at home at saturday/sunday's night instead to go out for some drinks with pals.

end of story imo coz i know in ur next post u will "try" to be funny but u actually wont

ps : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8pR1rZZHEs is that u? ;) if u act like that when u loose something in game ,well i dont so dont judge for the others by taking what u would do. and after all Mr.DildoStar why aden aint under SINS's name atm if u were so strong?
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Endorama on November 09, 2007, 11:43:58 AM
rofl u r retarded at 100% my friend

I AM NOT!

if u don't care, why are u crying so much?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

anyway have fun with your friends outside (means i don't have to see u. thank god)