Web Analytics
L2CALC

News:

Main Menu

L2CALC

Started by kuspo, November 06, 2007, 09:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuspo

We Should implement L2CALC in DN wikki , but i mean L2CALC with DN SUB calculations stacks etc...

i think its important for some ppl to see woot they can get in those mutant subs and normal subs.

I can help u guys with this if the comunity is interested.

Regards Kuspo

xMaRkO

kuspo

im already working on one

its going to take some time but i thinks it will be very usefull for the comunity

zl4y3r

what are u using to programm it?

One StarWars weapon less.

kuspo

i grabed the idea from http://www.l2guru.com/l2calc/ and im adding some new stuff regarding DN

like empowred tattoos , special weapons , DN sub Stacks and toggles , servitor defense regarding TP on the player, pots.

i use normal html editor the rest is MATH . im not starting from 0.
as i advance in work il ask for all of you your help

xMaRkO

remember that tatoos dont give 12, 13 % etc :p
anyway Good luck :)

kuspo

as i said i will need help else i have to buy all tatoos etc :S lvl 12 crystals ? i dont think so . Anyway should i already add interlude skills ,togles , clan skills, arguments ? or its no worthy ?

this is going to take some time to do. but i already started and its not that difficult to add the dnsub stacks and all.

vasu

Quote from: kuspo on November 06, 2007, 11:46:29 AM
as i said i will need help else i have to buy all tatoos etc :S lvl 12 crystals ? i dont think so . Anyway should i already add interlude skills ,togles , clan skills, arguments ? or its no worthy ?

this is going to take some time to do. but i already started and its not that difficult to add the dnsub stacks and all.
Well, imo it will take a quite while and some hard work, but I think, that dnet will still c4 for a long while also... and you can add those interlude skills/modifiers if it comes to interlude.

But if you finish with that calc, then I'll bow before you :o

dumdrak

I only see a problem, the original autor of l2calc don't wanna have more web that have it

are we going to do it or respect his wishes?

kuspo

thats why i started a new one ill only use is calculation scripts its almost the same but who cares

Finisterre

Quote from: kuspo on November 08, 2007, 11:43:26 AM
thats why i started a new one ill only use is calculation scripts its almost the same but who cares
I guess you meant you would refer the scripts and add/modify by yourself because you have some interest to writing scripts like Nyo.

If you haven't read the news on top page of l2p, please read once.

He is not saying that he did all l2p works alone. Maybe some of projects had been realized by refering leaked C1 files.
As long as you started your works from your interest on writing scripts by yourself and don't forget to respect community, I will support you.

Thanks  Finisterre.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

zl4y3r

If we ask the community to submite their stats with tattoos lvl 3 with no clothing it shouldnt be a problem for us to calcualte the % what it realy gives, and add it to the calcuatlor... anyways... who u get the html script from?

One StarWars weapon less.