05-01-08 giran - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

05-01-08 giran

Started by prophecy, January 05, 2008, 10:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panatix

Quote from: prophecy on January 05, 2008, 10:30:27 PM
Gratz to Inspire+Rebellion+DOI and rest of server you beat us and got Giran, next week you get Aden and then what?? We like all that attention but face it its pathetic to regroup all server to attack us, CUZ OF US SERVER IS NOT DEAD AND I HOPE YOU KNOW IT Fearless doesnt care about castle anymore, we have tons and tons of books in reserve and all our skills are +10 and more....we just want some fun. We will defend aden just for that fun but after that im anxious to see what will happen....

we just copy you >>>  Fearless, Temp + Playboys + Immortalz + + + + + + + (now also V3) ..... when we created opozition to your pacts you only start to cry and only the word that a lot of Fealress know is : ZERG  (doesnt matter if somewhere is only half of us than you....you always scream this word)

so stfu pls, stop crying ;)
-former vCL of CZH
-"father" of Rebellion ally
-now "v duchodu" :)

Suicidal

Quote from: Panatix on January 13, 2008, 01:45:20 AM
we just copy you >>>  Fearless, Temp + Playboys + Immortalz + + + + + + + (now also V3) ..... when we created opozition to your pacts you only start to cry and only the word that a lot of Fealress know is : ZERG  (doesnt matter if somewhere is only half of us than you....you always scream this word)

Since when v3 is friend of Fearless?
All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see
How much you've stolen from me

As the countless numbers hunger for worldwide renown
All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves
All searching for the answers they don't even care to know

Panatix

-former vCL of CZH

Suicidal

All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see

Panatix

Quote from: Suicidal on January 13, 2008, 02:04:07 AM
Well?

Well its really not important if you are or aren't in the text I wrote. So calm down. ;)
-former vCL of CZH

Suicidal

Quote from: Panatix on January 13, 2008, 02:10:15 AM
Well its really not important if you are or aren't in the text I wrote. So calm down. ;)
Actually it is.
As you were writting that post to get "your" point across.
But as you don't even know what you're talking about, the entire post doesn't mean much anymore than does it?
All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see

Panatix

Quote from: Suicidal on January 13, 2008, 02:14:52 AM
Actually it is.

Dont be so nervouse. Good night  ;)
-former vCL of CZH

Panatix

This is kinda interesting: somo ppl probably dont know what they want or dont know what they are saying...;)  enjoy this small storry:

Quote from: prophecy on January 05, 2008, 10:30:27 PM
Gratz to Inspire+Rebellion+DOI and rest of server you beat us and got Giran, next week you get Aden and then what?? We like all that attention but face it its pathetic to regroup all server to attack us, CUZ OF US SERVER IS NOT DEAD AND I HOPE YOU KNOW IT Fearless doesnt care about castle anymore, we have tons and tons of books in reserve and all our skills are +10 and more....we just want some fun. We will defend aden just for that fun but after that im anxious to see what will happen....

Quote from: Panatix on January 13, 2008, 01:45:20 AM

Quote from: Suicidal on January 13, 2008, 01:55:09 AM
Since when v3 is friend of Fearless?

Quote from: Panatix on January 13, 2008, 01:59:56 AM
lol   :o

Quote from: Suicidal on January 13, 2008, 02:14:52 AM
Actually it is important.
But as you don't even know what you're talking about, the entire post doesn't mean much anymore than does it?

Quote from: Renzo on January 20, 2008, 06:35:24 PM

As Moule said, v3 wouldn't have done much without Fearless, and Fearless wouldn't have done what they did without v3. The point is, both v3 and Fearless were relevant to the situation, and therefore none were better than anyone.

And now go to bed, get sleep children, story is done. If they didnt die, they lived together until the end of their life.

-former vCL of CZH

Furesy

Panatix I wonder what your IQ is, you only see what you want to see, but your to blind to actually see or even read what people are saying.
Your freaking dumb.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on January 21, 2008, 04:09:31 PM
your to blind to actually see or even read what people are saying.
Your freaking dumb.

/Agree to the first and to the secound statement ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Panatix

Quote from: Furesy on January 21, 2008, 04:09:31 PM
Panatix I wonder what your IQ is, you only see what you want to see, but your to blind to actually see or even read what people are saying.
Your freaking dumb.

Why ppl are always so mad for the truth? Anyway, someone who uses in each post so many vulgar words to show his power cant make me worry as he is showing how stupid and teeny thinking only is. It makes me just laughing to him.  ;)
-former vCL of CZH

Quido

Quote from: Panatix on January 26, 2008, 04:56:01 AM
Why ppl are always so mad for the truth? Anyway, someone who uses in each post so many vulgar words to show his power cant make me worry as he is showing how stupid and teeny thinking only is. It makes me just laughing to him.  ;)
warning
This guy says the truth. xD
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again