Another Raven movie by t3h masta - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Another Raven movie by t3h masta

Started by PoToSi, January 19, 2008, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weapon_zero

Quote from: Lopes on January 20, 2008, 10:48:15 PM
well, i already spoke with all of you guys in pms. i dont even do 2-pass, i tried it and i didnt like it because it improves one thing and freaks up another. xvid, 1-pass and 2500 kbps bitrate is more than enough for any resolution. maybe you dont compress sound? :)

ps. the movie is ok, your enemies arent.

hmm.. i found 2 pass was great ..what does it freak up for you?

Lopes

2-pass is great when you rip movies, but when you render your own (especially with imported pre-made graphics from photoshop) it tends to screw them up a bit. moreover, if you use a lot of layers/efx the whole rendering thing turns into a very time consuming process and having it multiplied by 2 just doesnt pay off in the end.

90210 movies: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,20187.0.html

weapon_zero

hmm well i m wondering how this could possibly screw up. as i understand it it s simple a variable bitrate process in contrast to a constant video bitrate.
must say i never used it with many effects though, only results with "normal" lineage clips were better in terms of quality<>size then with a single pass encoding.
but you have more experience then me on this. :)

Lioneros

nice movie. Imho potato was making nice movies all the time. Still have the old ones :)

imho Lizzadriel videos quality rocks too
Server: Infinity
Dragon Network  - SPS/EE network

PoToSi

well, i already spoke with all of you guys in pms. i dont even do 2-pass, i tried it and i didnt like it because it improves one thing and freaks up another. xvid, 1-pass and 2500 kbps bitrate is more than enough for any resolution. maybe you dont compress sound? :)

Ehm, just a question.

If a uncompressed song weights... lets say, 4 mb, compression of it would be, max 1 mb, no?

Whats the difference from 95 to 94 mb?

Btw, tryed that 2500 kb bitrate when I asked you for first time, really good weight, but quality... leaves much to desire.. I had to check a new one myself rendering 87k movies of 10 secs xD
(Im sure Im wrong, just correct me)

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

Akon

as always , i must agree with lopes, u got a cool quality, work on some effects now.
but the enemies, jesus, they rly sucks
:P

The Ketchup Abuser!

PoToSi

Quote from: Akon on January 21, 2008, 02:56:06 PM
as always , i must agree with lopes, u got a cool quality, work on some effects now.
but the enemies, jesus, they rly sucks
:P

its raven, aka Carebear 10x

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

Akon

Quote from: PoToSi on January 21, 2008, 02:58:48 PM
its raven, aka Carebear 10x

i played there 1 week, and uff, bye, back to infinity hehe.

The Ketchup Abuser!

Lopes

uncompressed sound means wav format (40-60MB/song).

PoToSi

Ehm, you mean that when I add some song to vegas in mp3, he renders it back to wav? Oo

Lopes

with 1-pass your movie gets encoded right away,
with 2-pass it gets examined first (and saved into a log file) and then encoded in the second pass using info from the log file.

basically, 1-pass means constant-bitrate encoding (every scene has the same bitrate), while 2-pass means variable-bitrate encoding (faster scenes get more bitrate, slow scenes get low bitrate). 2-pass has better compression/quality ratio, but it takes 2x more time and sometimes (rarely, but it happens) can give you unwanted results.

Lizadriell

Quote from: Lopes on January 21, 2008, 03:07:05 PM
uncompressed sound means wav format (40-60MB/song).

yes but  what quality u use and in what quality u encoding ... in wmv format  is better sound like in avi ... but in avi is better quality ... graphic ... but evrithing is about options and optimize ...40 - 60 mb its 192 kbs ... quality i think .. if u use  etc... 5 songs
look on u   dont wasting time with games make something better for ur life