19-01-2008 Giran Siege - Discuss - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

19-01-2008 Giran Siege - Discuss

Started by tzuc, January 19, 2008, 10:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renzo

Yeah, V3 isn't on the pics.
Yeah, V3 didn't do anything in the front gates.
Yeah, we were always behind you.
But maybe that's what kept us all alive? While you were busy at the gates, V3 were on the sides of the castle keeping CH and ppl from going to the front door.  Any CH who speaks decent english could say the same, we had some nice rush x rush against each other.
And as someone said, we are a clan not ally, we weren't there to do massive dmg... so of course we ain't gonna do much among thousands of ppl from an ally. V3 had somewhat near 26 ppl online during the siege (number reduced during the siege due to dcs and errors), against... 100+ of an ally?

Renzo - SR/SwS
Renz - SpS/SwS

And.....some other chars you don't need to know, ha!

kola20

anyone can prove that soulless broke cristal? any screenshots?
BTW nice siege GF every1 :>

<triuferkkk>

triuferkkk Necro/Sk - FTR Clan
xwaterclosetx BD/PR
Citizenerased SE/BD
Nausea TH/pp/ sorc

iNs

Quote from: Probocis on January 20, 2008, 01:33:51 AM
i know thats sux but still is cool for me :)

stop usin same font and outer glow noob
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

prophecy

lol zthrx, very nicely done, exact picture of game :)
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

D3V1L5T4R

yeah ^^.

who was the one saying v3 were better at that siege?
what about telling us how much frags u got?

seriously, zthrx owned you badly by telling+showing the truth.  explain that to me allmighty v3 ^^

Furesy

You must be freaking retarded if you compare an entire ally with 1 clan.

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Furesy on January 20, 2008, 02:07:22 AM
You must be freaking retarded if you compare an entire ally with 1 clan.

it wasn't us comparing v3 with us...
and it should be rly clear that sins > v3. i dun get it why there is a discussion at all ^^

Suicidal

I just wonder really, where all of you people get the part from that v3 was neutral or even friends with fearless/sins? How can you backstab someone if he isn't your friend?
A few weeks ago I talked to Asga, about a neutral part. He said his words, and some insults, dunno other word for it, I don't feel like posting the convo, but why you SINS cry so much now with v3? lol
Where did you saw v3 say they owned all? Where you saw v3 say they were better than anyone? Nowhere.
It was a fun siege, but all I see is flames from SINS, they saying SINS > v3. Can I ask in what? Maybe in zerging with an ally, or having an ally at least, sure.
I don't think v3 is better than SINS, but SINS isn't better than v3 either. It are equal, a like clans.

1 clan, going to a siege where like all major allies from server going.
Why would this 1 clan, get involved with the major zerg at main gates, if we can put up flag on side, attack walls or w/e, have our own PvP's at back of castle? We had a lot of nice PvP's at back of castle, so gf for that.
You can even ask Asga, he even planted his flag next to v3 one, dunno why he did that, if he thinks v3 is so weak. lol

I had fun in this siege, so once again, gf and gg.
All my devotion betrayed
I am no longer afraid
I was too blinded to see
How much you've stolen from me

As the countless numbers hunger for worldwide renown
All the pimping sons of plunder will roll up their sleeves
All searching for the answers they don't even care to know

D4vri0za

V3 = A Fun Clan

L2 = A Game

Games = For Fun

V3 = For Fun.

SINS = Jewish

Hitler = A Nazi

Nazi's = Kill Jews

SINS = Dead

To me, this sums up why V3 is better than SINS. (@ Devilstar, who appears to have turned it to somewhat of a fag! :O)

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

darkling

Very tense siege, gg.

btw this view is freaking disgusting:

RobinBlake - On a little break.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 20, 2008, 12:07:11 AM
first of all: sins is way better than v3, do you rly think differently? ^^ sins > v3
dare to try a 9vs9 pvp in coliseum? sins vs v3?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Knock

Lies festival ftw. To zthrx and Devil-guys please use brain. Why almost no1(atleast from R) were hitting u durning u were hitting a freaking gates?
Ill answer u, cuz 1 clan were freaking fighing 1 ally. Thats why we are not on freaking screens near gate.
I thought its simple but looks like Devil and Zthrx cant get it =/   Btw some1 ppl dont understand  word "greedy", google it imo.
Nothing Else Matters