Web Analytics
26.01.2006 A.D Goddart - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

26.01.2006 A.D Goddart

Started by SoulSaver, January 26, 2008, 01:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prophecy

it was a great siege, i just wish they would fix the wall bug...hitting tru walls is bad..gonna be fun at aden too
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

D3V1L5T4R

Quote from: Blondy on January 26, 2008, 11:35:27 PM
you must say the thru, you was way way more than us but it is not so important, you couldnt rush us even with numbers

but as i say i prefer quality not quantity, temp need fearless, fearless need many asslikckers, many ppl to make shield for "owners" and temp to do smthink, you where got, but we could be better  :-\

sry blondy... but thats total bullcrap and you know it. you can either go on thinking that you are treated unfair or you can face the facts.
numbers were equal. dont complain, dont cry. 111 connection means 111 ppl. we had some in town too, but for us we had 48 on /allyinfo, means 48 ppl. nothing more to add. if you've got probs within your ally dont complain in that way.
and it's not our fault that wallhitting didnt succeeded....

was a good funny siege, hope we'll have more like this one. thx and bye.

and gratz to the new(old) owner :)

Blondy

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 27, 2008, 01:44:18 AM
sry blondy... but thats total bullcrap and you know it. you can either go on thinking that you are treated unfair or you can face the facts.
numbers were equal. dont complain, dont cry. 111 connection means 111 ppl. we had some in town too, but for us we had 48 on /allyinfo, means 48 ppl. nothing more to add. if you've got probs within your ally dont complain in that way.
and it's not our fault that wallhitting didnt succeeded....

was a good funny siege, hope we'll have more like this one. thx and bye.

and gratz to the new(old) owner :)

what to say?? bulcraps :P, just N/C you know how it was ;)

Sali

Quote from: prophecy on January 26, 2008, 11:21:32 PM
lol blondy you are so funny, always have to flame and whine, Pillage has been you for a long time, we where on even number whatever you may think. you had rebellion-inspire-and DOI with you we had temp+playboys, but fearless is only 2 clans. And why you whine, you brought fearless and temp together by attacking aden and goddard on same day, you made us have a depbt with Temp. And is it our fault Poland was killing raid during siege??

hah yea right,Asga had sooooo greate idea to take hes doggies to ally sec b4 siege and dissmis them all just after siege... heh hes scared to be zerg everyday?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

DonaldTrump

/Siegestatus: http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=siegestatsmc5.png

Nice siege  ;)
Camitzescu Hyerophant/Adventurer - nobless
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
Amila - Sagitarius/Hyerophant - nobless - Not Me Anymore :(
May1a - Cardinal - Doomcryer - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro
Isuball - De/Ty - share account
Leonnidas Artisan Tyr/Spoiler - nobless - share account

Deneb_Dkrz

lol argue with blondy is pointless, i dont wanna "insult" but devil why u think he's the most flamer in his clan, is maybe cause he's the clown ? i respect your View point about we were zerging u, even though the proof say something Totally different and we have it, around 50 fearless most like around 40, and 100 temp, and u had 111 just in one of your 2 ally, yes u say about they werent all at siege, but can u stop to think the same for us?, and in the end we took it, was a nice siege, not big deal imo, was kinda easy take it, even though the bug in the engraving room was really annoying...

P.S: half offtopic, i saw a post in which pinochosk xD and some guys from czh were posting their screen showing the dmg on em, like goruul hitted u for 300dmg, was too funny when u were rushing us and i killed morw3n (Your clan leader..) and i was hiting him for 1.4k... with hero weapon i was like wtf?

well that's all gf to everybody

cthon

question : who lost the castle?
i know heroes took it but who had it before :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

KmD

lol yeah, that was kind of "redemption" of fearless + temp to v3, nice guys,killing all our healers with Katamaran (oh i loled) in the back, while we were breaking doors and fighting with defenders is kinda pro attempt, hehe 8)
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Eldendor

Quote from: D3V1L5T4R on January 26, 2008, 10:41:59 PM
hahaha  ;D

@eldendor: why did it sucked? cuz u couldnt hide behind anyone? ^^

it sucked bcuz i kept being hit through walls like 24/7 , couldnt really move bcuz i had to keep healing myself ... T_T
-Nightmare 30x-
Eldendor: Eva's Saint ~ Mystic Muse 78/78
DuNNoR: Treasure Hunter ~70
LilCrafter: Warsmith 45
Brimbo: Bounty Hunter 49

Kamillo29

Quote from: Pride on January 26, 2008, 10:41:25 PM
at last some fun at fg/varka but after i killed kamillo in "1vs1" at fg and he came with 5 ppl (omg even bishop!)....

ahhahahahahha sometimes im wondering how stupid u can be...

Indeed u killed me god bless for u. But truth is u had 4 ppl on Fg..i just said on clanchat who wanna kick aurora's ass..guess all clannies beg for inv ;P Tips for ya "go make another mutant and maybe ull tank whole v3"

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Oblique

I honestly want to say respect to CH and FTR fighters group that hold the main front area with 2 parties, maybe 3, for more than 10 mins, against 4x/more attackers. They could stand longer, but V3ndetta unballanced the situation when they came with 2 parties on the left ramp and attacked the gate. This situation made central defenders to split and all became easy to attackers.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

tzuc

we should be ashame of ourselves for using bishop's in pvp pride ...

well .. i'm glad to see v3 managed to freak the balance in this siege
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota