Dion 1-03-08 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Dion 1-03-08

Started by PainMaster, March 01, 2008, 10:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: PainMaster on March 03, 2008, 12:18:03 PM
COUNT ? + PUFF go to town .. and another dark elf aw was with you ,  but you can defend.. dont care.. sure always when you die you are afk , lag . no bishop , etc ... funny
the point is that u bring a whole party+healers and all other supports to kill bunch of guys ,who are w8ing to etner 4s,and yea some of us were afk,its quite normal to go and do some stuff if u have time till that.
but anyway gz,u "owned" us ,but still the last oren siege was a way bigger ownage ;) so we could take this little defeat :)

@ robbin : dude i understood ur point.i aint arguing with u :P just with ur mate who thinks he's "unbeatable",and i am doing the same thing like u r trying to do to knock - piss u off :P
overall i am here for the fun :P and pissing ppl off is in my favourite things.+having enemies aint bad :P otherwise there wouldnt be anything to do :)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sali

Quote from: Kamillo29 on March 03, 2008, 08:02:20 PM
lol noone of us using it :O
, where i wrote smthing about u heh?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on March 03, 2008, 08:02:20 PM

Smth to you:

Go cry more, u lol man, u lol, pvp, scared, come out of town u rofl man, cry more , no plis, dont, u lol, yes you're lolman
whats the point?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Endorama

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Galion

sorry for flashing old topic, but if your friend were AFK so how did they die? we didn't have war, and i don't remember any PK from our clan so?

Endorama

Quote from: Galion on March 16, 2008, 09:27:50 AM
sorry for flashing old topic, but if your friend were AFK so how did they die? we didn't have war, and i don't remember any PK from our clan so?
we did have war.not with qube,or what was the name,but with FTR.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE