News:

Main Menu

Dion 1-03-08

Started by PainMaster, March 01, 2008, 10:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: PainMaster on March 02, 2008, 07:36:03 PM
specjalnie dla ciebie knock :*

gz twat,u killed us,btw where is the rest of the peeps with who u were?
for 7 peeps,u came with ~12,oh noes this time u weren't twice than us :o its a miracle.oh and u had 2 bishops(i could be wrong ,but there was at least 1).
but anyway yea u "pwn"

NOT!

edit: why dont u show us the whole screen?dun want to show how many u were?and LOL at u,u r he/pp and u r fighting unbuffed ,thats freakin lame xD seriously that made my day,u r really a moron.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

darkling

Quote from: Endorama on March 02, 2008, 11:47:04 PM
gz twat,u killed us,btw where is the rest of the peeps with who u were?
for 7 peeps,u came with ~12,oh noes this time u weren't twice than us :o its a miracle.oh and u had 2 bishops [...]

His intention was not to show that we pwned someone somewhere, it was more an answer to knocks stupid post. Dont take it so personal.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Endorama

Quote from: darkling on March 03, 2008, 01:06:09 AM

His intention was not to show that we pwned someone somewhere, it was more an answer to knocks stupid post. Dont take it so personal.
the point is that i could make screens every time i see a wartag when i am with a full pt ,and then post it,to proove how "strong" i am...its lame.
and about the knock thing,i dont speak ur language so i cant know what u both meant :)
its not a bravery
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

PainMaster

you where 9 , we where 9 .. so stop saying sh1ts.... btw yes im he/pp ..and you know that on nm we have 20 min of buffs? maby time gonne and i lost them ?

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Endorama

Quote from: PainMaster on March 03, 2008, 10:37:31 AM
you where 9 , we where 9 .. so stop saying sh1ts.... btw yes im he/pp ..and you know that on nm we have 20 min of buffs? maby time gonne and i lost them ?
o yea we were 9..go count dumb ass,btw some of us seem afk?u were more than 9 i am 100% sure,when ur bishop did group heal not all of u resieved it,which means they werent in the same pt coz it was full.and well if u cant rebuff urself before ur buffs are down ,i could only say that this talks bad for ur gaming skills
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

PainMaster

COUNT ? + PUFF go to town .. and another dark elf aw was with you ,  but you can defend.. dont care.. sure always when you die you are afk , lag . no bishop , etc ... funny

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

BlondySK

Quote from: PainMaster on March 03, 2008, 12:18:03 PM
always when you die you are afk , lag . no bishop , etc ... funny

you get the point how "pro" players saying "gf"  ;D

darkling

Quote from: Endorama on March 03, 2008, 10:34:52 AM
the point is that i could make screens every time i see a wartag when i am with a full pt ,and then post it,to proove how "strong" i am...its lame.
and about the knock thing,i dont speak ur language so i cant know what u both meant :)
its not a bravery

Yeah posting such screens is kinda stupid I agree, but as I told you this was more an answer to knock who is flaming us constantly because of our heroes and this is relly becoming quite annoying so it was more to piss knock off not to flame @ v3.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Furesy

Wasn't this topic about Dion siege :X?

thehero

Quote from: darkling on March 02, 2008, 02:22:13 AM
Thank god TEMP came after like 40 minutes cos it was a bit boring - gf. Thanks to DSC clan (5 people) and Eternals (1 party) and later on some Veterans and DACII for support durning siege. Our weekly visits to gludio castle are becoming slowly an tradition xD too bad some dont appriaciate this and only flame.

Knock Knock :D :

yes it was boring in gludio too.
we knew that someone has to do the 1st move on this .so we did it and came in dion.
and yes it was a bit fun .
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Sali

Quote from: Knock on March 02, 2008, 05:28:26 AM
Omg I just cant understand how the freak u can show screens with ur heroes  and spam hero chat like stupid when u arent able to kill anyone on oly and u just transfered points in class based shit, thats make u ULTRA LAME in my eyes, pretty gay and pity stuff. U just show how lowskilled u are.
I would never make smtg like that lol, even if u did it already u should just shut the freak up dont u think? :)
cry me a river (u and Elesse rly love that sentence so im quoting it :D ) anyway if u want add smthing more do it here and stop cry on hero chat, thats "ultra lame". Ah and i rly dont care how i look in ur eyes so u can keep it for urslef  :D
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Kamillo29

Quote from: Sali on March 03, 2008, 06:08:41 PM
cry me a river (u and Elesse rly love that sentence so im quoting it :D )
lol noone of us using it :O

Smth to you:

Go cry more, u lol man, u lol, pvp, scared, come out of town u rofl man, cry more , no plis, dont, u lol, yes you're lolman

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro