A Special Tribute to TheHeroes (lol) clan

Started by Wake, March 02, 2008, 10:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Quote from: Wake on March 03, 2008, 01:55:32 PM
Innadril owner? I don't think so.

He was... before Duxel scamming castle...  :D

Quote from: NIORI on March 03, 2008, 01:39:19 PM
p.s. when i was on hazzard they beg me to break the crystals so they can take godart easy but becaouse that is not in my style and i respct (endbringer and all my friends enemy not all enemy :P  so my answers to them was .i. and becaouse i beliave that if you say something you must prove it i have screens with that if anyone in case will call me lier with glad i will upload them....  ;)

Don't get more troubles cause of this things... we all know what really happened and what they asked to u to make. I remember when u talked with me on MSN about this... it was so hilarious!  :D

leobruno

Quote from: Wake on March 03, 2008, 01:55:32 PM
Innadril owner? I don't think so.

This topic is about:
Re: A Special Tribute to TheHeroes (lol) clan

My subtitle its not for u business.

BlondySK

astri has "special" tactic, but it is lame, to bad that  more lame is come to forum and post such dumb topic, it is not a guy from BH crying here how he lost zaken earing??  ;D

live with it or leave...

Wake

Quote from: BlondySK on March 03, 2008, 02:13:36 PM
astri has "special" tactic, but it is lame, to bad that  more lame is come to forum and post such dumb topic, it is not a guy from BH crying here how he lost zaken earing??  ;D

live with it or leave...

Actually there was no way our pt could kill zaken cuz we had now lowbies. We went there for the pvp. But seems this srv is full of carebears that have no idea what pvp is.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

BlondySK

Quote from: Wake on March 03, 2008, 02:19:23 PM
this srv is full of carebears that have no idea what pvp is.

you mean press F1?

Wake

Quote from: BlondySK on March 03, 2008, 02:22:23 PM
you mean press F1?

I mean stay and fight instead of stoping the war whenever they can't win. Or at least have the decency not to shout noobs after you killed ppl who's numbers are 1/2 than yours. It's common sens, but heroes lack it.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Furesy

Quote from: leobruno on March 03, 2008, 01:47:00 PM
jajaja.. With money to spend in over weapons/sets/boss Jewelry its easy come here in forum and talk about "pro-players". Try fight with same equips vs us and u see who will win...
You talking to what clan now? There's only 1 guy in BH that donated as far as I know, besides whats wrong with donating? Keeps the server alive where you play on for free.

Half of BH running arround in A grade, some even B and C grade, yet they aint scared to accept a war and keep it that way.

Quoteyou mean press F1?
It's what PvP in L2 is about, seriously was this an attempt to flame? lol

Astri

This is like a joke. You accuse us for stopping wars but you guys lost the pvp AND the zaken also. Anyway, its useless to post anymore here. Cya
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

leobruno

Quote from: Furesy on March 03, 2008, 02:36:07 PM
There's only 1 guy in BH that donated as far as I know, besides whats wrong with donating? Keeps the server alive where you play on for free.

Dude, i see 1 guy of BH discard AM+a+10 and Valakas +5 on the ground and pick up again... but anyway, donate isn't wrong, if u read my post i talk about this, but if u are donator it does not mean that you have skills or not in pvp. Simple that.

max1n3

A special tribute to theheroes (lol) clan:             

hi! :P
Be The Smart One ......
  And be the Greater One....

Sethpwnz

I was pwned when i see that voudas69 hitting kamillo threw the walls at toi 3 , really guys i thought that u more pro as Chicken Horde that can only to exploite and then cry that "we owned all thats why we banned" ..
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

BlondySK

Quote from: Sethpwnz on March 03, 2008, 03:52:05 PM
pro as Chicken Horde that can only to exploite and then cry that "we owned all thats why we banned" ..

have prof of any another "exploit"??  ;D

btw you know nothing about us only u read what is on forum, and forum are only V3, BH, Envy, Track, Demonsfall-furesy, bigest enemys on NM, so to make a good meaning of us you need to look at more "sources" to get normal info, not from our ex enemys